Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I would like to be added to the list when it starts back up again, also want to give eggs, so please let me know when its up again so i can! thanks!

It’s just another lazy day. Those who walk by Stealthy’s seemingly abandoned cave look up with feeble hope that she may be there with another giveaway, and then return their eyes to the path ahead when they are once again met with disappointment. Just as the sun sinks below the tree line, though, strange music begins to drift towards the cave. The dragons, with their sharper senses, hear it first. Ears perk up, heads turn, and soon even humans are stopping to listen. The sound seems to dance left and right, weaving through the forest that surrounds this area, coming closer, growing louder. Flutes whistle, strings ring, drums beat, tambourines jingle. Dusk melts into night, and the curious listeners start to see lights bobbing about between the trees, dancing to the music. As these lights get closer, the audience begins to make out other shapes among the trees, human shapes. A gypsy band seems to materialize from nothing, playing its festive music and leading strange creatures about in a constant dance, creatures that few people ever see: little flying jellyfish that glow like fireflies, turtles that swim through earth as if it was water, dogs who burst into flame as they jump and spin, and a multitude of birds whose every wing beat adds to the melody. And there among them, lo and behold, is a Stealthy!

Eventually, the gypsy song comes to an end. Applause rattles the air, for a large crowd gathered to listen and watch, but when Stealthy steps forward, silence falls. She smiles, lit by a number of hovering jellyfish, radiant in a raggedy red dress.

“Why, hello there, everyone!” she calls, “Terribly sorry about all the waiting.”

With that, the storyteller bent down and lifted three round objects out of a nearby bag. She lifted the first into the air, and the light caught on shimmering icicles and enhanced its brilliant blue color.

“One little ice for one little Midgie!” and as she spoke a ghostly moth the size of a hawk lifted the egg and went in search of its new master.

The next thing lifted up needed no external help to glow, for though its color caused it to disappear in the darkness, it cast an eerie green glow on its surrounding.

“A black light for UnicornBlues to see at night!” and a silvery owl lifted the egg into the sky.

The last orb that was raised sent a disco-ball effect flashing over the crowd as light was caught by innumerable glittering stars and reflected in all directions.

“The life of a party near you, just for EmPikaChu!” and the eggy was taken away by what acted like an out-of-control flying saucer piloted by a tiny elephant.

As the last package disappeared into the distance, the gypsies and their accompaniment of critters began to disappear again. Stealthy exchanged some farewells, and then marched through the crowd into her own cave. Right before she, too, disappeared, she turned.

“See you after Halloween!” she called cheerily, and with that was gone.

Welcome back Stealthy!

I haven't updated in a bit, but I'm sure it won't take you long to get the list caught up.

Happy Halloween! Looking forward to a give away, after the Halloween dragons, of course biggrin.gif

add me please? Tempestsea smile.gif

BTW - nice icon you have the lol biggrin.gif

Edited by TempestSea

Yay I'm so relieved ! This really made the game more fun for me and I was scared it would never start again.

Welcome back Stealthy !

My goal on DC is to get all the dragon breeds (except the unavailable ones) and all the frozen hatchlings for each breed (for holidays with limits, I get the gendered frozen hatchling). I already have over 100 dragons, and I am planning on getting the rarer dragon breeds first, and then getting those commoners last. I put my dragons where I want them, and they are all sorted in their own breed group (like a female summer with a female frozen summer hatchling below her). I like any gifting threads, because it shows people are generous. I am not affected by Sandy, as I live in New Zealand, which is under Australia. If you would not like me to freeze anything you have gifted me, please say so in the PM, otherwise I will ask myself if I am going to freeze it. Please add me to the list. Edited by C88

Welcome back Stealthy its great to see the giveaway getting ready to continue. I always love reading your storiesl happy.gif

Add me please

Stealthy!!!! *tackles* I haven't been here in forever and I'm really sorry I haven't been! D: So many eggies I could have gifted. And just look at all those people on your list! Let's get some donating done, shall we?

happy.gif I'd love to join the list, but it seems you've got plenty of people already. I think I may wait for the list to slim down a bit. xd.png

Adding people!

I'll be figuring out the exact date for the giveaway in the next couple of days. Just a little more waiting while everyone's halloween catchings hatch and grow up! Just a little more!

Mark your calenders! The next giveaway will be this Saturday, the 10th of November!

I'd prefer donations to be in before Saturday, but they will be accepted all the way up until the time of the drawing.