Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

I've not heard from my final winner, PM has not been read, and egg is now a hatchie so I shall find it a good home. wink.gif (Anyone in the market for a third gen PB turp? PM! Home found!) Edited by Lagie

Please add me back to the list. Last Won 5/14 biggrin.gif Edited by UnicornBlues

Please re-add me to the list, I think it's been 10 days. Keep up the good work ! I love this thread smile.gif

Please could you remove me from the list? (Not that I don't love this thread, but real life calls) smile.gif

I (Coyote) would like to be re-added to the list. I am sure that my last win was more than 10 days ago. =) Edited by Coyote

Per Stealthy, page 1 post 1:" EGA is out for the summer!

Probably not the whole summer. I've got a person or two who jumped up and did a little begging, so you may see some new writing sooner than you think!

And who knows? You might be surprised at who's writing it ends up being."

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I know we are out for the summer but posting this for when you get back.

Can you please remove me from list as I am always egg-locked with all my projects I am doing, I am at Number 38.

Thank you and I wish all the people on the list luck biggrin.gif

I know we are out for the summer but posting this for when you get back.

Can you please remove me from list as I am always egg-locked with all my projects I am doing, I am at Number 38.

Thank you and I wish all the people on the list luck  biggrin.gif

Paige201208 I suggest you send Stealthy a PM with your request. Who knows how many posts there will be when we have our next give away and there may be too many for her to read as she most probably will be looking for the requests to be added which will be in BOLD.

I'd Like To Re-Join!!

I was gone for a bit, now I'm back!!! I'd like to be put in the drawing AND be a donator!! (just pm me to let me know when we start back up and I'll try to have a prize for us to use)

I'd Like To Re-Join!!

I was gone for a bit, now I'm back!!! I'd like to be put in the drawing AND be a donator!! (just pm me to let me know when we start back up and I'll try to have a prize for us to use)

DarkDamsel09 I am sure that Stealthy will be adding folks to the list, when she gets time. It is up to each of us to keep an eye on Page 1 Post 1 of this thread to know when the game is going to start again.

Can i be added to the list ? biggrin.gif thanks Edited by Drking

Please add me to the List :3

I Shouldnt be egg locked for much longer ^.^

Edited by Gamergirl1

Temporary Add On LIST

81. SilverTalon

82. DarkDamsel09

83. artemis4342

84. band4ever

85. MeldaDrabek

86. MsTina

87. Drking