Malygos

The Datamonster!

Look at when the first post was made. It was around that time. So not really anything new.

Hm.. I joined about 2 months before, but all my dragons were strong so they survived. Oh Im so happy nothing happend to them smile.gif

Wow :3

I did not know this had happened.... I went and looked at my dragons I had at the time and realized they were all magical survivors of the attack!!

Now that I know about a lineage for it as well... I wonder if its not too late to sign the four I had up for the project... (I think I had four >>;)

Were the only victims the ones who were online during this "event"?

Cause I was off dragcave for a long time.(Which included that time...)

Edited by Juzz

That's a good question :/

(I have five survivors btw :3 )

Because I was at my grandparent's house during that time frame and my internet connection was awful so I didn't visit the site too often >>

Were the only victims the ones who were online during this "event"?

Cause I was off dragcave for a long time.(Which included that time...)

The victims were the dragons that were "eaten" (though most of them were recovered), which was based on what code a dragon had, since some of them were corrupted somehow. I think it was Q--- and Z--- codes that had trouble.

ones with a k or an x were victims too i believe, cuz one of mine with code xbeK was taken too but brought back

I will never forget that day I lost my most beloved dragon that day among others the last to come home to me was a little hatchling.

I never even know about the datamonster. I was to busy being sad that all my hatchlings always ran out of time so I took a break from dragon cave for around 4 months. Lucky me, I suppose. xd.png

I have a spite that i made with ubreon's, but i need permission to post it. Can I?

Here it is user posted image

I wasn't here... two years ago, I tried to sign up but I couldn't. I have signed up now. And that means none of my dragons were there. (None were alive) But I like the story smile.gif

Yes, when was this? After Nov 2008? Cause thats when I started.

Cool idea, Malygos. Should I say I'm looking forward to having my first victim?

I was here when the Data monster attacked....I totally cried for a week when I lost my dragons..my mom thought I was crazy...thankfully they were restored