The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

may someone be able to mentor me please? i've been here for a while, but

never really go into the game so i still don't understand a lot of things on

site!!! plus i just recently got on the forums so i'm kinda lost here ^^"

i'm on the british timezone !!!

PMing now mentoring bug

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hi all, I'm pretty inexperienced with this game even though I played it a long time ago--I was too young to really pick up on a lot of specific stuff.  Coming back now, I could use a mentor!

Thanks,

falsemath

Hi guys! I'm a 30 year old that can't understand this simple game. lol. I'd love someone to help me figure out how to earn more clicks and the like. Thanks! ^^ (I'd rather have a mentor who isn't a child, please. :) )

I'd love to have a mentor! I know how to get views, treat sickness, things like that, but I'm having trouble, mostly with abbreviations, trading and how getting rare dragons works.

I think i already said it in a PM, but can i also please request an update on the first page so that inactive mentors like me ar no longer listed there?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible but I'd love to have someone help teach me how to breed so I can get that rare drop that only those dragons make?? Feel free to pm me here. I will reply back. Thank you in advance for your consideration, if possible. 

Edited by solanea
Added ?

As far as I can tell, everyone I am listed for no longer needs me....

hi! my name is barnaby and id like a mentor. im not "new" to dragcave, but ive never really been able to understand it on my own and want to actually get into it more instead of just passing through sort of confused when i remember it. i dont have any requests for a mentor or anything, timezones don't matter much to me etc, but i'm in CST jsyk. (: tysm!!

Hi there! I've played the game for over a year now, but only joined the forums today. I would like to have a forum-only mentor, please!