The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I could use some help! What do i do on this game? Is it just clicking eggs and talking in forums? How are the forums different from other forums? I’m a bit confused tbh.

Hi! I'd love some help from a mentor as i'm brand new here and quite confused (i cant even figure out how to link my dragons in my signature and don't no anything about "linages". I only speak english, and am also 10 hours ahead of UTC time (AEST). Thanks! 

PMing  mentoring SomeRandomCorviknight

Edited by Fuzzbucket

hi! i could use the help of a mentor, please. i am in est but i don't mind working around a time zone difference! i'm pretty much brand new to the game and especially forums and it's a little overwhelming, haha

Ok so I reply here if I need/want a mentor. I’m not sure if I’m doing this right still... but what I can do is speak up and try. Right? Also what is pming???

Edited by Poem_the_Dragon

PMing mentoring Poem_the_Dragon

Which means that I sent you a private message - look at the top right of your screen to see your messages.

image.png.ee685d67fc7ea9609720e3db34949dd5.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hi there~! I'm a complete newbie to this sort of game, so I'm a bit confused with somethings here and there. GST timezone here and the only language I know is English. I would be grateful I could have a mentor to help me!

5 hours ago, HoneyCake02 said:

Hi there~! I'm a complete newbie to this sort of game, so I'm a bit confused with somethings here and there. GST timezone here and the only language I know is English. I would be grateful I could have a mentor to help me!

Sent PM to HoneyCake02.

29 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Thanks, Missy. I have sent a PM to them as well.

a million years ago, i was a mentor. :) 

i'm following this thread for when mentor applications are open again. :D 

Heyyo, I think I'd appreciate having a mentor. I'm new to both the site and forums. My timezone is -2 to the Dragon Cave time.

Looking for a mentor. Old to the site, new to the forums, but I brought a friend who is new to the site with me, so your advice will likely be shared.

Anyone else around ? I'll do some PMing soon rather than leave people un-mentored....

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Anyone else around ? I'll do some PMing soon rather than leave people un-mentored....

I PM’d a couple of people. PMing you now.

PMing Joblerone.

I've also PMed SubetaNeferet.

Now mentoring both of them.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Now mentoring Shrapnari

Edited by Fuzzbucket

PMed laevsk and KittenSparkles.

Now mentoring both of them.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

i should have done this as soon as i joined in.... hello, i would like a mentor ! i like to think my learning curve is decent but i do have some stupid questions, mostly about the ins and outs of breeding and such. i'm in french timezone (UTC +2) but i'm also a night owl (going to bed at 5 am and such) so i think i also count as american timezone honestly. i speak french and english and am decently good at charades :)