The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Help! I'm new and confused . A Mentor would be fine .Just part time .Thanks!

PMing Mentoring Wizardwoman.

(And everyone else I have seem to have graduated themselves. !)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hello, 

I am seeking a Mentor please! I reached out and PM'd one from the most, but just in case maybe they're busy someone else just might happen to be available? 
I live in the US, Eastern Time Zone. Only speak English. Sorry I'm not bilingual 😒

I am looking for a Mentor for help with the forums as well as Dragon raising and, well pretty much almost everything since I am a returning user from over 10 years ago. Darn... I'm old. I'm 30... I'm not too picky with age, I'my not biased. If someone is more knowledgeable about something than I am, it is what it is, regardless of age and I accept that. However IF possible, I would like someone close to my age... or someone who is generally well spoken. If possible. If not no big deal. 
I am also, unfortunately not working or doing school so I am home all day everyday. I understand other people have lives and that's totally cool 😎 Thank you for your time and consideration! 

I am not sure what you mean by "one from the most", but if they don't reply or already have too many students, I'd be happy to help. I've been playing Dragon Cave since Autumn 2008, so I probably was around the last time you were here :)

Please pm me, once there are new regarding your pms. Thanks!

I'm guessing "one from the LIST" ? Auto-correct ?

But I'm 75 and not in the US, so I passed on this one !

On 9/27/2020 at 4:40 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm guessing "one from the LIST" ? Auto-correct ?

But I'm 75 and not in the US, so I passed on this one !

Lol yes auto correct. Darn iPhone. I type way too fast and don't notice things like that sometimes. Thank you, btw for pointing that out. And 75 is fine with me, I just meant not someone much younger. I respect my elders and that's sort of what I was looking for actually lol but someone PMd me and I accepted so we shall see. Thank you! 

@Laura-Lana - I hate auto correct lol. I meant "one from the list" lol. But I saw someone else PM'd me before I saw this, I'm sorry. If it somehow doesn't work out I would LOVE to have you as a Mentor as you probably remember what I remember from back then and also help me remember everything I don't remember... hahaha. I will let you know either way. Thank you for your response! 

Ouch. I hate auto-correct! I am glad you found a mentor, we have great people here!

HMM. Excuse me, but I believe I have some rights to Miss Bucket also. She volunteered to Mentor me, and I'm 68 yrs young and raised in the true spirit of the old South. Respectful, considerate, and not a bother at all.... Right Miss Bucket??😁

9 hours ago, Wizardwoman said:

HMM. Excuse me, but I believe I have some rights to Miss Bucket also. She volunteered to Mentor me, and I'm 68 yrs young and raised in the true spirit of the old South. Respectful, considerate, and not a bother at all.... Right Miss Bucket??😁

I have no idea what this post means. No-one has suggested stealing me, and I can have up to 5 students at a time. There is no exclusivity here.

My suggestion would be to send your mentee a virtual hug and assure her that no matter how matter what you'll always have time for her. Sometimes even 68year young ones need hugs.

My mentee has loads of PMs as it is ! Thanks for the idea though - will do !

I'm just being a little sarcastic.... But if you send me a hug, I will certainly display it on my signature LOL!

In need of a mentor! Kind of overwhelmed with the forum, as well as the different mechanics and how to access certain pages 😅

pming azucchann

I also don't currently have any other students, everyone is doing fine on their own.