The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Goldentuf is now a graduate at their own request !

Hello, could I get a mentor, please?=)I am not new, I know the basics(hopefully=D), but I need some advice on breeding, lineages and similar stuff. My timezone is Eastern European Time (EET). If anybody willing to help me, I am open for a dialog. Thank you^__^

Hello! I’d like to request a mentor please for help on both the forum and dragon raising. I do not have any other preferences apart from having someone who speaks English. If you could PM me ASAP that would be great! thank you xx

PMing mentoring NightDragon4Life

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Thanks, PDC. Will send PM. PM sent.

Edited by purplehaze

Message sent to Delta-Dragon208.

Now Mentoring Delta-Dragon208

Also mentoring Greyphilosopher messaged from their introduction post.

Edited by water_angel

I might need some quick mentoring in the way of Dragon stuff. Should only take a couple or a few days to really get me going. Because I learn easy.

Edited by Merciless_Medic

hi, I would love to have a mentor please! I'm very new to this site and I'm just overall confused about a lot of things, so some guidance would be lovely.

my timezone is EST and I speak English.

thank you so much!😄

PMing mentoring smol_beans.

Anyone else I have on file is now graduated, as I've not heard from them for ages.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

hey there! haven't been on forums in a long time, have lots of dumb questions for some unfortunate mentor here lol.  also will need help with dragon raising.

Edited by kovyx

Hi! I think I only have a few questions for anyone willing to mentor me (regarding raising dragons). I should pick it up fast. I am familiar with virtual pets sites/clickables, but I have a few questions about things that may be specific to DC. I am central standard time but am up at strange hours sometimes so someone with EST or something is fine too. Nice to meet you all! 

PMing Now mentoring DarkSiren

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Help! I'm new and confused . A Mentor would be fine .Just part time .Thanks!