The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have a lot of them saved - in the UK; I THOUGHT I had them with me but it seems not. All this happened because tinypic actually closed down, though - not deleted as such - and photobucket decided it would be fun to charge people loadsamony. I'll try and dig them up the same way I did in he UK, purple. And then UPLOAD them here, rather than use external links, so they can't get away !

No real rush, Fuzz, and thanks!

PMing Swiftphoenix.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi! 

I joined a couple of days ago. I'm from Belgium, 

so I might be in a different timezone (it is 12.00 pm now, noon) 

I speak English fairly well so I don't mind a mentor who speaks English.

I've got the basics covered (joined a hatchery for my eggs to hatch) so I guess I need help from here. 

Mostly I wanna now what the main goal is, how the trading center works and I don't understand a thing about the BSA. 

I'm sure I'll have more questions by the time someone sends me a message. 

1 hour ago, CrashingCyclone said:

Hi! 

I joined a couple of days ago. I'm from Belgium, 

so I might be in a different timezone (it is 12.00 pm now, noon) 

I speak English fairly well so I don't mind a mentor who speaks English.

I've got the basics covered (joined a hatchery for my eggs to hatch) so I guess I need help from here. 

Mostly I wanna now what the main goal is, how the trading center works and I don't understand a thing about the BSA. 

I'm sure I'll have more questions by the time someone sends me a message. 

PMing you now.  :)

Hi! I came back from a very long absence and I'm completely lost with the new features (like the trading center, raffles, groups...) and I guess I also need update on how the forum works nowadays 😅

Thanks!

Hi there,

I joined on October 30th, and I need to learn more about the rules on the forum, as well as what I can do on the main Dragon Cave site. I have joined a hatchery, so I know how to do that, but I am pretty sure that there is some stuff that I am not aware of that I can do that can help me.

Thanks!

pming Yukihijikata

Now Mentoring

Yennefer can be considered graduated, they can still contact me if they need anything else.

Edited by water_angel

Just joined a few weeks ago and I could use a mentor to show me the ropes and teach me about dragon rarity :)

I'm in Pacific Time Zone

Edited by AllyxKat200

PMing AllyxKat200.

Now mentoring AllyxKat200

Edited by purplehaze

All my students have graduated - none has contacted me in a while except to be chatty.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Fuzzbucket said:

I have a lot of them saved - in the UK; I THOUGHT I had them with me but it seems not. All this happened because tinypic actually closed down, though - not deleted as such - and photobucket decided it would be fun to charge people loadsamony. I'll try and dig them up the same way I did in he UK, purple. And then UPLOAD them here, rather than use external links, so they can't get away !

On 10/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, purplehaze said:

No real rush, Fuzz, and thanks!

And damn - none of the many threads I have saved had any mentors in except ME :( Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And damn - none of the many threads I have saved had any mentors in except ME :( Sorry.

It's okay. Thanks for trying. I have cleaned out all the useless ones and added a few new banner-type ones.

If anyone is artistic and feels like making something else...

OK have a couple:

941520880_mentor2.jpg.e58a2c4911dd326648d3846c283e53f8.jpg

mentor.jpg.6688569a13c7c3a6a37ecadd4a63dc77.jpg

I love this stuff....

Thanks so much, Fuzz. I'll get those added to the options later.

How many do you want ? I can do this for HOURS.....

40 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

How many do you want ? I can do this for HOURS.....

I'd love to see a few more (2 or 3) small ones for folks to put in their siggies -- maybe one specifically for students?

Also, if it's something you could do -- a larger one that I can put in the siggie for the account or as a header for the first post? I am currently using the same plain white-bread banner for both. (Send me that by PM if you do it because it won't be for general use.)

Also, you don't happen to have the ARK group award in any of your saved stuff, do you? I know we had that.

This one ? 

ARKGroupA.gif.766069a068833496693e97e76fe4b7d4.gif

I'll make more later; off to the dentist. If the big one takes time, it may have to be after next week, as I'm going to be away. (I HAVE TO (!!) go to France for a few days.)

Oh - and I can make the ones I just put up there smaller, of course :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hello. I just started playing today. I've managed to figure out hatching and hatching sites, but I'm confused by many other things. It seams this game has a lot of different types of dragons but all I see in the cave is the same egg description. Also what is BSA?

Hi! I have been getting into this game I have gotten a lot of basics down, but as I am getting into more in-depth things I find myself struggling. I am usually most active later in the afternoon/night around 6:00pm to 2:00am in CST or GMT-6.

PMing  Mentoring Goldentuf

Edited by Fuzzbucket

i'd like to have a mentor! i know the bare bones basics of raising dragons (get eggs, put them in hatcheries, repeat) but know next to nothing about breeding, lineage, trading, or what to do here on the forums.