The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I have a lot of them saved - in the UK; I THOUGHT I had them with me but it seems not. All this happened because tinypic actually closed down, though - not deleted as such - and photobucket decided it would be fun to charge people loadsamony. I'll try and dig them up the same way I did in he UK, purple. And then UPLOAD them here, rather than use external links, so they can't get away !

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I have a lot of them saved - in the UK; I THOUGHT I had them with me but it seems not. All this happened because tinypic actually closed down, though - not deleted as such - and photobucket decided it would be fun to charge people loadsamony. I'll try and dig them up the same way I did in he UK, purple. And then UPLOAD them here, rather than use external links, so they can't get away !

No real rush, Fuzz, and thanks!

PMing Swiftphoenix.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi! 

I joined a couple of days ago. I'm from Belgium, 

so I might be in a different timezone (it is 12.00 pm now, noon) 

I speak English fairly well so I don't mind a mentor who speaks English.

I've got the basics covered (joined a hatchery for my eggs to hatch) so I guess I need help from here. 

Mostly I wanna now what the main goal is, how the trading center works and I don't understand a thing about the BSA. 

I'm sure I'll have more questions by the time someone sends me a message. 

1 hour ago, CrashingCyclone said:

Hi! 

I joined a couple of days ago. I'm from Belgium, 

so I might be in a different timezone (it is 12.00 pm now, noon) 

I speak English fairly well so I don't mind a mentor who speaks English.

I've got the basics covered (joined a hatchery for my eggs to hatch) so I guess I need help from here. 

Mostly I wanna now what the main goal is, how the trading center works and I don't understand a thing about the BSA. 

I'm sure I'll have more questions by the time someone sends me a message. 

PMing you now.  :)

Hi! I came back from a very long absence and I'm completely lost with the new features (like the trading center, raffles, groups...) and I guess I also need update on how the forum works nowadays 😅

Thanks!

Hi there,

I joined on October 30th, and I need to learn more about the rules on the forum, as well as what I can do on the main Dragon Cave site. I have joined a hatchery, so I know how to do that, but I am pretty sure that there is some stuff that I am not aware of that I can do that can help me.

Thanks!

pming Yukihijikata

Now Mentoring

Yennefer can be considered graduated, they can still contact me if they need anything else.

Edited by water_angel