The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Updated to here!

It seems I am always apologizing. It has taken even longer than usual for me to update this time. Some students that I have listed may not still be active, but I chose to err on the side of caution. ;) 

I will be doing an activity check for mentors soon, just to see who is still on board. We have not had a lot of requests for mentors lately, but I want to be sure we have enough to handle future requests.

Thanks to all of you who work to make this project a success!

~purplehaze

I am active.

Just to save you a message.

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I am active.

Just to save you a message.

ditto

PMing BlueCupcakeson the basis of a post in help.

No response so far - message remains unread - I did post in their thread that there WAS a message and how to get at it, but...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Might be in need of some mentoring, but to be honest I'm so new I have no idea what I'd need help in/with lol!

(New to both Dragon Cave and here, the related forums.)

I live in the EST/EDT and tend to be online around 15:00 to 22:00 most days; this is just informational and by no means a requirement. owob

Many thanks in advance! ❤️

(( Also, Fuzzbucket, I love your icon. ))

Well, thank you. PMing !

Now mentoring InariMiko.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hi, I would just like to have a mentor that can basically give me more in depth info about the game, and teach me how to navigate the forums!

Thanks!

I'd really like to have a mentor... I've already messed up on the forums twice (Making a entirely new thread asking for trades, and making some mistakes on the gifting thread), and have some trouble with some of the terminology. While due to my screwups it seems like i'd be hard to teach, really, I just have no idea what i'm doing yet lol

See the first post; applications are currently closed...

Xanthy replied but dose not need a mentor

Frostiikin can now be graduated  

I would love to have a mentor, please. I think I've managed to grasp the basics, but I am very much a newbie.

Thanks so much!

25 minutes ago, wintersrose said:

I would love to have a mentor, please. I think I've managed to grasp the basics, but I am very much a newbie.

Thanks so much!

PMing Wintersrose

I could use a mentor. I had become a member of this site a while ago, but left it inactive because I didn't quite grasp everything I needed to do...or realize there was forums I could go to xD. I saw Dragon Cave discussed on Flight Rising and decided to give it another shot! I will warn you though, I will try to be on as much as possible but I'm getting ready for college so if I do get a mentor or if that helps with pairing I just wanted to say that up front :).

pm'ing @AlphaWriter

Now mentoring AlphaWriter :)

Edited by Herk

I would love to have a mentor for the forums. These forums are pretty similar to other ones that I've been on before, but I'm still a little confused.

22 hours ago, gsking said:

I would love to have a mentor for the forums. These forums are pretty similar to other ones that I've been on before, but I'm still a little confused.

Pm'd gsking

now mentoring gsking.

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:03 AM, EragonSaphiraRider said:

PMing Wintersrose

Still waiting for Wintersrose to reply... have PM'd them a second time. If I haven't heard from them by the end of the week, is it safe to assume that they no longer want a mentor @The Mentoring Project Can I get a ruling here?

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider