The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Updated to here!

I have removed students who were on the lists for 2 months or more. If you are still actively mentoring one of them, please let me know and I will restore them to your list.

I sent activity check PMs to some of our mentors who have not had a student in quite awhile. Those who did not reply to that PM have now been moved to inactive status. They can be re-added to the active list by replying to the latest PM I sent advising them of their change in status. smile.gif

Hopefully that means that all mentors on the list are active and are checking this thread for potential students. Again, I will advise all mentors to subscribe to this thread so you will see when there are new posts.

Thanks for all that you do! I know you make a big difference to the players that you mentor!

~purplehaze

NO response from neraida.

No response from -

Hyacinth12303 / unopened message

siyanaliang14 / opened message

Graduating MarshDancer.

Did not hear from MarshDancer for a long time and should be able to play the game, things like Xenowyrm breeding are things tha also a mentor has to aks for... wink.gif

Hey, I'm Jxhn, and I could use a mentor. I'm 14 years old and I prefer to communicate on Discord or Steam.

tongue.gif

PMd now mentoring pemdasthecat

No response from Madlyman

Edited by fuzzbucket

Are there any mentors here who use Discord or Steam? Jxhn needs someone who can be available via other methods of communication rather than the forum, and I am not able to help him with that.

Are there any mentors here who use Discord or Steam? Jxhn needs someone who can be available via other methods of communication rather than the forum, and I am not able to help him with that.

If you can't find an official mentor (which hopefully you can!), I am on discord.

If you can't find an official mentor (which hopefully you can!), I am on discord.

So far, no mentors have contacted me, but we can give it another day or so.

So if you still need someone for that i am using both discord and steam. Just send me a PM should you still need a mentor you can use that platforms.

My students can be considered graduated, I have not heard from them in weeks.

Now mentoring Devil0356, I reached out to them via their introductory post.

Just wanted to let the thread know that I am now an active mentor smile.gif

**Edit** Now mentoring Devil0356

Edited by LoveOfTheMoonChild

No response from Madlyman

I take that back. Now mentoring madlyman smile.gif

I take that back. Now mentoring madlyman smile.gif

laugh.gif Sometimes it takes awhile!

Updated to here!

Rhiannalexis, Sock, or Tigerkralle -- what happened to the request from Jxhn? Hopefully someone was able to help!

Also, both purpledragonclaw and LoveOfTheMoonChild posted that they were mentoring Devil0356 ??? Which is it? Or are they lucky enough to have two mentors? wink.gif

Please let me know if I have made any mistakes!

~purplehaze

Oh dang. I remember PMing them about the mentoring project and offering any assistance. They've been PMing me with questions and such and never mentioned another mentor. So I guess they're lucky enough to have two? Either way, I've heard no complaints or confusion from the student nor have any issues so *shrug*? Not really sure what to do /.\

Don't worry about it. If the student is happy, we are happy. laugh.gif