The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

feralcraze143 seems like they could use some help, saw them fumbling around the forums posting in the wrong places. Sent them a PM with the link to this place, but maybe a mentor should send them a PM. Edited by Kohta

PM'ing feralcraze.

feralcraze has not responded to my PMs.

Edited by rihannalexis

Hi!

I'd love a mentor! It would be more for DC rather than the forums, but knowing where some important topics for the forum would be lovely.

Thank you!

PMing Dragrawry who posted in the Help forum.

Graduating -Keen- and Kohta

Still mentoring:

Peachycupcake525

lelewigg

Relicanyoner

Can I please have a mentor, specifically for the forums? This is quite intimidating XD

Anywho, anything close to the Pacific timezone would be great, but it doesn't have to be.

Edited by VoidLegend

PMing Neraida

Now mentoring VoidLegend.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Um - have we a mentor who is hot on roleplaying games here ? I have a student I cannot help... sad.gif

Um - have we a mentor who is hot on roleplaying games here ? I have a student I cannot help... sad.gif

DH is the RP mod and is listed here as a mentor, so maybe try them if the mentee is comfortable with it?

DH is the RP mod and is listed here as a mentor, so maybe try them if the mentee is comfortable with it?

THANKS !

Pming CyanWolfy

CyanWolfy declined my offer

Edited by water_angel

PM'ing paintm0nky I haven't heard back from paintm0nky. Edited by rihannalexis

Hi, I would love a mentor. I am pretty good at reading the helps/FAQs so it would mostly be questions on the best way to do something rather than how. I'm mostly interested in breeding since I really love the pretty looking lineages I've seen and it's a good way to indulge my spreadsheet fetish smile.gif

Edited by Sachqua

PMing Sachqua

Now mentoring Sachqua

snowcat11 - Now graduated

mason_brown - now graduated

Dragonology56 - now graduated

Tokusa - Now graduated

Edited by nooey

I would like a mentor! I'm pretty big about breeding and rarities of dragons, so if i have any questions it would most likely be about those subjects. wink.gif

thanks for your time biggrin.gif