The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing FlyingNorth.

Already been helped by another user, mentoring withdrawn.

Edited by ubbydubby

I would love to get some help!

Don't care about the language, altough it would

be awesome if someone spoke dutch ^^,

I'll pm desert2in1 and Laudriue . If one of the dutch speaking mentors has time to mentor a new student and sees this later, let me know. I've no problem with passing mentorship to someone with the right language if there is someone available.. (thanks Steve44)

I haven't heard from Moruna for a while. I'll pm her too and find out if she still wants a mentor. Moruna is still my student biggrin.gif

Edited by Laura-Lana

I have room for a new student, I will contact Laura-Lana.

Also: Lothuialel has graduated!

PMing Now mentoring angel1987. Edited by purpledragonclaw

Lists have been updated to here.

I have removed from the list all mentors not confirmed to be active at this point, so any mentor on the list should be available to be PM'ed about taking on a student. smile.gif It is a much shorter list at this point, but a more accurate one.

~purplehaze

Hmm... How would a mentor help you train your dragons? (Or grow them, whatever you want to call it)

Damn missed both of them...

Actually it doesn't look like DiamondzNPearlz contacted Andy12.

Hmm... How would a mentor help you train your dragons? (Or grow them, whatever you want to call it)

Growing dragons is pretty easy, but it's one of the things a mentor can explain of course. We can also tell you all about breed specific actions, which combinations of dragons produce special dragons and all the other little secrets about dragon cave.

Maybe more importantly we are also there to answer questions about the forum. Like where you go if you want to trade for a certain dragon and what is a good offer or about the different breeding projects or whatever else catches your interest.

Contacting North_of_North_love

now mentoring North_of_North_love

Edited by nooey

PMing Panthersclaw.

Mentoring Panthersclaw. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

PMing DangerDragon.

DangerDragon does not wish for a mentor at this time.

Edited by sheppardkid

Hello...

I was wondering if I could get some assistance.

I am very new to Dragon Cave, but (as is usual for myself) have an ambition already - a Mythological-based breeding line. This would focus on Halloween (Samhain), Christmas (Yule), The Legendary Trio (The Elements), and ones like the Soulpeace Dragon (The Spirit).

It is intended to be a somewhat colorful lineup. Commons included would be like the Waterhorse and Hellhorse Dragons, and the Day/Night Glories. As a newbie, I don't yet have the dragons to meet the requirements for things like The Giving Tree. Any help, including that of a mentor would be appreciated.

I would also like to make some friends here on the Forums.

I hope I have come to the right place.