The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I have sent a PM to Raistlin24 who is listed as speaking German.

It looks like we have had a lot of attrition among our speakers of other languages. I may need to do some recruiting!

I have sent a PM to Raistlin24 who is listed as speaking German.

It looks like we have had a lot of attrition among our speakers of other languages. I may need to do some recruiting!

PMing Bankotsu Mentoring wouldn't be the right word here, as it is just language help with a specific problem, but we are exchanging PMs.

Edited by Raistlin24

Are you guys aware of any proficient Russian-speakers on the forum? There's a native Russian speaker in suggestions/BSAs who struggles with English, and I think they just might benefit from having a Russian speaker a little better at English to speak with so they can help get their points across/understand other user's questions better.

The one Russian speaker I can think of off the top of my head (an artist) isn't too active these days.

The only one fluent in Russian I know is Zzela but looking at her profile I fear she was forced to leave unsure.gif .

The only one fluent in Russian I know is Zzela

Thanks for the replies!

Purplehaze PM'd me with a good idea of tracking down the user who helps with the Russian wiki. They seem at least semi-active on the forum. I'm waiting for a reply from them. ^^

PMing Now mentoring Foxstar16. Edited by purpledragonclaw

PMing Now mentoring telletillawpg. Edited by purpledragonclaw

Sending Sophers a PM Now mentoring Sophers Edited by nooey

I would appreciate a mentor because I'm still rather clueless on some aspects of the site (cave and forums)

PMing Pixiefee

I've been helping Pixiefee out, they started asking me questions. Sorry I forgot to mention it yesterday, I've been fairly busy.

PMing Now mentoring DragonVale2133.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I've been helping Pixiefee out, they started asking me questions. Sorry I forgot to mention it yesterday, I've been fairly busy.

Got it. They asked me a question but afterwards I'll step back.

Not mentoring Pixiefee

Edit: PMing Yukimura_Al

Edited by ubbydubby

So user Pixiefee's native language is Dutch. While I know their current mentor is doing a fantastic job, they are struggling a bit and would really like a mentor who speaks Dutch. I'm going to go do a search through the Language thread in GD, but do any of you know someone who speaks Dutch and could help out?

EDIT: I have contacted two users. Hopefully one will be willing to help out.

The wonderful djengis has agreed to help out.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you Sock. Pixiefee can be removed from my list.