The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hello. My scroll name is Coheart and I would like a mentor.

I live in EST time, and I speak English. The time zone is not important, but I thought it would add it in case anyone wants to know. Thank you very much for your time.

Messaged!

Now mentoring Rezaik, who contacted me by PM.

PMBGPhoenix - graduated

DragonFang099 - graduated

Eggworthy - opened my message but did not reply.

Why yes I would like one.

I manly need help learning the forums. To me they are confusing.

I speak English and a little Spanish. My time zone is Eastern American.

I'm not on Sundays and rarely on before 11 AM.

PMing Gotamoona.

Now mentoring Gotamoona.

PMing Demonic_Silhouette.

Edited by Danne

All of my students can be considered graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile. They are always welcome to PM me should they have additional questions.

Hi! I was redirected here from the intro post~ ♫

I'm looking for a mentor!

Preferably someone who is familiar with the Roleplay(There... is one? Right?) and art scene, maybe?

I kinda want to restart Role playing but I'm a bit nervous and not so sure anymore...

I'm a mediocre in both fields! And maybe can also guide me along my goal for getting dragon lair theme~

I prefer a chat room or instant messaging platform- that's preferable, but not necessary. I live in a GMT+8 Timezone, but timezone isn't that great of an issue as I'm working and I can't really respond either ways xd.png

Hi there! I am looking for someone to mentor me for the forums. I know it looks like I am not new, but when I originally started waaaayyyy back when, it was only for a few months and now I am back. I think I still remember how to grow my dragons etc. But I would love to learn more about what goes on in the forums, doing lineages and joining projects. Example...I would love to do the Travel Europe Project, but I cannot figure it out. I am in EST.

Anyhow...TIA!!

Edit: Fuzzbucket was kind enough to pm info on the Euro project. But I still need guidance on other things with the forum smile.gif

Edited by galleri

I would love to get a mentor. Someone to tell me how things work in the cave so I can raise my dragons properly and be a good breeder someday. I'm in the Eastern time zone. I look forward to meeting my mentor smile.gif

Now mentoring AlumaWolf. smile.gif Edited by purplehaze

PMing mentoring galleri Edited by nooey

Are you guys aware of any proficient Russian-speakers on the forum? There's a native Russian speaker in suggestions/BSAs who struggles with English, and I think they just might benefit from having a Russian speaker a little better at English to speak with so they can help get their points across/understand other user's questions better.

The one Russian speaker I can think of off the top of my head (an artist) isn't too active these days.

Are you guys aware of any proficient Russian-speakers on the forum? There's a native Russian speaker in suggestions/BSAs who struggles with English, and I think they just might benefit from having a Russian speaker a little better at English to speak with so they can help get their points across/understand other user's questions better.

The one Russian speaker I can think of off the top of my head (an artist) isn't too active these days.

I remember one guy from Russia but I can't remember his name. Maybe he isn't that active anymore.

---------------------------

One person is asking for a German speaker in Help, anyone? unsure.gif

Hello smile.gif

i need a mentor (need to speak/understand german) because i have a little Problem and my english isn't good enough for this smile.gif