The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Sending ShadowStorm18 a PM

Now mentoring ShadowStorm18

Edited by nooey

looking for mentor. if possible in eastern time zone. biggrin.gif thanks!!

Now mentoring thenugget777.

I'd like to safely say that EmeralPaw has not contacted me in about 2 months, so I'd like to say they have graduated. They are welcome to contact me for any reason.

Edited by xeyla

Lists updated to here.

I have removed all students who began mentoring in 2015. As always, if you are still actively mentoring anyone that I have removed, please let me know.

Later this week I will be sending out PMs to all mentors who have not posted here recently to check for activity and interest. Please respond as soon as you can.

Again, thanks to all mentors!

~purplehaze

zeppelin99 - Graduated

Alumentum5 - Graduated

NarotizaDragonTamer - Graduated

ShadowStorm18 - Graduated

All of my students except SkinDrake and WaterDroplet can be considered graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile. I never heard back from FlyingWithTheWind, so they can be removed as well. All of my former students are welcome to PM me if they have any questions.

Thanks _Z_. Sending LuckyBonsaiTree a PM

Now mentoring LuckyBonsaiTree

Edited by nooey

Hey maybe this isn't the best thread for this, but I want to talk a mentor on what makes certain bred dragons 'rare' or 'better.' I get Even and Odd Gens, staircase Gens, and the Thuwed gens, but what about the others? Like what do people look for?

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Now mentoring FlyingWithTheWind and Katsparkles24.

PMing Now mentoring TheCreatorT.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Now mentoring Splashdog

Also, Now mentoring ArceusAnimations who I noticed on the "introduce yourself" board.

Edited by ubbydubby

If a non-mentor member notices someone who apparently could use a mentor - is it OK to post here ? Or should I (as I always have in the past) suggest it in the thread where they are showing their confusion ?

It's fine by me, fuzz. I regularly check this thread and appreciate the leads when the mods post them here. I think other members should be able to post here as well if they see someone in need of our services.

If a non-mentor member notices someone who apparently could use a mentor - is it OK to post here ? Or should I (as I always have in the past) suggest it in the thread where they are showing their confusion ?

I have no problem with you doing it, Fuzz, since I trust your judgement. I could have a problem with it if we start getting a lot of posts from users who are not as discerning, but I will worry about that if it happens. wink.gif

Hello, I'm Holy Dragon Emperor. I have a bit trouble with what I need to do to raise my dragon eggs faster... So, I come looking for some help from one of the mentor~ I'm fine with any mentor, but someone that have GMT+8 timezone will be much appreciated~

Hello! I'd love a mentor. I used to play back in '08 but I haven't been on since and could use a refresher/get caught up with all the changes. Forum and Dragon Cave would be appreciated. Thank you so much!

Edited by SilverLutz

Now mentoring Holy Dragon Emperor

and

Graduating SpartanGirl from my list.

Edited by ubbydubby

Hey! I could use a mentor, im pretty new here.

Im about 1 hour behind server time, if that helps. Thanks! c: