The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing WaterDroplet.

Now mentoring WaterDroplet.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hi, I started playing the game and joined the forum a few days ago. Still not sure how all of this works lol. I'd like a mentor if anyone wouldn't mind.

Yipyipbrrring is doing well of her own. I shall consider her as graduated. She is, of course, welcome to drop by my inbox any time she desires.

Messaging Estela and Twinight9.

Mentoring Estela.

Edited by evangeline5432

Hello! I'm requesting a mentor.

I have a good grasp on raising/stealing dragons and the general base mechanics of the game, but I'd like to learn more about lineages and trading. Also a better grasp on the forums would be great, too.

I prefer that my mentor speak English or French. My time zone is Central Time UTC, but I don't mind someone with a different time zone.

Thank you in advance for the mentor that chooses to help me ^^

I would like a mentor smile.gif

I think I have a pretty good understanding of Dragon Cave itself, but I am kind of overwhelmed by the forums... I would like to learn more about how the community does trading and lineage projects.

I need an English speaking mentor.

Thank you!

PMing NarotizaDragonTamer

Now mentoring NarotizaDragonTamer

Edited by nooey

PMing SilverValkyrie.

Now mentoring SilverValkyrie.

I, i'm quite new here and i would like to have a mentor, if it's still possibile. Mostly for Dragons Question (breeding, etc etc etc.)

By the way, i am a mother (i have a 7 months old son), so i always read Pm with my phone, but i'll be able to answer when my son is asleep (or is playing by himself): please don't get mad if i don't answer immediately tongue.gif

PMed FlyingWithTheWind and SkinDrake. If they accept, that will put me at five students.

Now mentoring SkinDrake.

Member is French so if we have any mentor that speaks French that would be a huge help to them.

Looking over the list it does not appear that we have any mentors who speak French. I will see what I can do.

Sending PM to Flopope.

Looking over the list it does not appear that we have any mentors who speak French. I will see what I can do.

Sending PM to Flopope.

Thank you. I appreciate any help you might be able to give.

@purplehaze: If language is a problem for Flopope, I can speak French. I'm not as fluent in French as I am in English, but I can have an average conversation in it.

MinkishMinx can be considered graduated.

@purplehaze: If language is a problem for Flopope, I can speak French. I'm not as fluent in French as I am in English, but I can have an average conversation in it.

Check your PMs! smile.gif