The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

did anyone else need a little help. I'm est time or NY time for those not from the east coast. LOL. I'm glad to help.

did anyone else need a little help. I'm est time or NY time for those not from the east coast. LOL. I'm glad to help.

You might PM aewnin (see above Sock's post) as I'm not sure if anyone ever responded to that. I thought I PM'ed someone about it, but I can't find a copy in my sent folder, so maybe I missed it!

Thanks for bringing that other request forward, Sock, (the one for dragons2266) but I have reason to believe that sheppardkid is taking care of that. Sorry it didn't get posted.

Thank you, and thank you, sheppardkid for letting me know! I shouldn't have doubted anyone here. *bows in apology*

~

waterwavethedragon may appreciate a PM:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=...E=03&MID=221433

Thanks! ^^

I'm looking for a dragon mentor but not a forum mentor. Is Diamondz free for another or should I contact someone else?

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm Est/new york time.

Edited by Dorchadas

Thank you, and thank you, sheppardkid for letting me know! I shouldn't have doubted anyone here. *bows in apology*

No apology needed, Sock! We do miss people sometimes, so it is always good to give us a poke. wink.gif I often do send PMs behind the scenes to mentors, but it is not safe to just assume that I have done that.

@Dorchadas - I have sent a PM to Diamondz asking if she is available to mentor you. smile.gif

@Any available mentor!

waterwavethedragon may appreciate a PM:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=...E=03&MID=221433

Thanks! ^^

This person has not yet been contacted by anyone.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello there, I'm new to Dragon Cave. Although I know most of basics I've yet to know lineages etc. I'm looking a mentor on this topic. Thanks in advance. smile.gif

PMing waterwavethedragon and Salante.

Now mentoring Salante.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hi! I'm a rather clueless newbie and would love to have a mentor [dragon & forum]. So far, I've managed to raise 6 adult dragons and manage to breed my dragons once (the egg got abandoned because I was above the count though. :c).

Other than the basics, I'm a little lost. Lineage and trading in particular are mysteries to me at this point.

Here's my scroll.

English speaking is fine. My timezone is GMT+8 but I'm online pretty much most of the day.

Edited by MinkishMinx

PMing MinkishMinx. Now mentoring MinkishMinx. Edited by Raistlin24

Hey, I was wondering if I could request a mentor for the forums and the game? I get the hatching part, but dragon rarity and how to get them confuses me alot.png.

PM'd Silverfang, waiting for reply.

I'd like to say that Silverfang has graduated. It has been over a week since they asked for help from me, so I believe they are fine now. However, I will still be here if anyone needs any help, be it in the Cave or the Forums. smile.gif

Edit: PM'd EmeraldPaw. Waiting for reply.

Edit 2: They have responded to my PM, and I will mentor them now.

Edited by xeyla

AphoticRat has graduated! biggrin.gif

I haven't heard from vampirehunter2001 in several weeks since answering a few of their questions, so I'm going to call them graduated, too. If that changes, I will post about it!

PMing Elementzal and SirArthurVlade.

Now mentoring both students.^

Edited by purpledragonclaw

DinoDragon174 may appreciate a PM:

Sending PM. smile.gif

Now mentoring DinoDragon174

Edited by purplehaze

Hey guys! I'm new here and would love to have a mentor to show me everything! I am on central time zone and I do go to college so I usually won't be on till the afternoon. Thanks in advance for the help.

Brandi biggrin.gif