The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hey! I'd like a mentor, if I could c: I'm in EST (UTC -5:00) so it'd probably be easier if my mentor was there as well c:

I would like to request a PM Mentor, please. I have been Scrolling since November 2014 so I won't need too much training. However, I still have several unanswered questions and it would be nice to have an experienced Dragonist to turn to during my development as a breeder.

PM'd Adumbratus and Sinion Kabe.

Now mentoring Turianprimarch.

EDIT: Now mentoring Sinion Kabe and Adumbratus

Edited by Enalahs

PMing LittleHibb01

Now mentoring LittleHibb01

Edited by nooey

Hi, I would like a mentor for both please & thank you... fair warning I am a slow learner and I am aware that it can be frustrating.

Lists updated to here.

All students from more than 2 months ago have been removed. If you feel I have removed a student that is still active, please let me know.

~purplehaze

im not very good at these so id love a mentor who really knows how to trade dragons fairly ! (: thank youu !!

PMing Cakiiban and Altaera.

Now mentoring Altaera. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Now mentoring Wmctalon who contacted me by PM.

Mentoring SakuraHimitsu as per their request. smile.gif

My students have graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile. They are welcome to still PM me if they have any questions.

Hello,

I'm not new...exactly...I have been playing DC for a while on and off but I was too shy to be active in the community. I just read things on Wiki, and went hunting for eggs. So, this is me stepping out to be a part of the DC community and learn all there is to learn.

I can get by fine with posting and codes so I won't need mentoring on that, but I don't know any of the forum lingo. I noticed, while I was lurking, people speaking about Gens for dragons, CB, cooling down etc...

I would love to have a mentor to explain to me the finer details of the game and give me some homework to be a better DC player. smile.gif

Thank you for your time.

Sending a PM to Meral.

Now mentoring Meral. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Now mentoring STETHACANTHUS.

I would like a mentor if that's at all possible

PMing SaberToothMC.

hello i am FireHeart and seeking a mentor for learning all i can about hatching and raising the dragon eggs i gotten

i am Eastern Time Zone and would like a english speaking one but if not thats ok just i only speak english and not anything else

Thanks