The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing  mentoring reaperbird

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I'm looking for a mentor, i thought i could navigate here and figure things out myself but i get more and more confused the further i go. i  need help mostly with dragon related stuff (breeding,raising adn that kind of stuff). french or English speaking is fine, I'm in EST but i wont be bothered in the slightest if mentor is in a different time zone.

Hi, I would like to request a mentor for forums and dragon raising, I am in eastern time. 

1 hour ago, Verandi said:

Hi, I would like to request a mentor for forums and dragon raising, I am in eastern time. 

pm'd Verandi

mentoring Verandi

Edited by Herk

Hello! I'd like to have a mentor for dragon raising I guess? Or just general drag cave stuff, as I don't understand a whole lot. 

My timezone is CEST and I understand most english. :)

PMing Mentoring Eindride

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I could use someone who I could ask some questions!  I found the hatchery sites helpful so don't need help with that, just have some questions about trades and the "codes" people are using and that sort of thing :)  Thank so much!

Hi! I would love to have a mentor for both raising my dragons and the forums! I am natively an English speaker in the US in the central time zone generally online between 3pm til 11 pm, give or take.  So I would love to have an English speaking mentor who has similar times on as I, whether in the US or otherwise!

PMing Now mentoring Cadeliwyn.

Edited by purplehaze

Congratulations dragonflame4062! You have graduated. I am proud to have been your mentor.

I've been here for almost a couple of months and now have the courage to see if I may get a mentor. I'm MST but as I am disabled the time zones do not matter. I speak english only and my mentor needs to have the patience of saint as I have none. I am easygoing but tend to get intimidated when having to do anything that involves the forums.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

I'll pm Kkarma

Now mentoring Kkarma

Edited by Laura-Lana

Kkarma has been a very quick student and I am proudly declaring her graduated!

Hello! Someone told me to come here and im seeking whatever help I can get from a mentor! If anyone can help mentor me I would appreciate it! 

PMing now mentoring  64Crayons

Edited by Fuzzbucket

- and all my students seem to have vanished from my inbox, so I guess they all graduated. I am still available to them if they want.

Hi there, I've been trying to get the hang of this by myself but it's getting more and more confusing. It would be lovely to have someone I can ask some dum-dum questions.

ATM my timezone is GMT+2 and from mid-next month, it'll be GMT+9.

Thanks!