The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hello, I would like a mentor mostly for the forums, but who can also help with the cave if I need assistance ^^ English speaker is nessecary

All my lot have graduated as far as I know - I haven't heard a thing for ages !

Hello,

I'm looking for a mentor.

I need help mostly for the cave as i not know anything apart of get an egg and hatch it lol,,,,  but would not be bad to have some little help for the forum too if possible.

Ty in advance! :3

pm sent to   now mentoring  BeLovE

Edited by nooey

okay so
some people keep telling me i need a mentor so i think i should get one because the only thing i know about dragon cave and stuff is how to hatch a egg with views and stuff, i know there is trading but i dont know what half/most of the stuff means and whenever i ask a question on the forums or something it just gets answered really easily by people and then they tell me i should get a mentor

i check a lot but i also have school during the day and a English speaker is needed because that is the only language i know and im bad at it lol
i live in Maine, i dunno what the timezone is called but yeah :)
i also have a friend who lives in Texas that uses dragon cave but i usually tell her every new thing i find out and she doesnt use the forums anyway (we started dragon cave on the same day i found out about it from another friend that is almost never online/doesnt talk)

im not sure what i need a mentor for, but i probably need a mentor for forums and dragon cave,  i appreciate any help :)  

Mentoring TemmieFlakes

Edited by purplehaze

PMing Mentoring Mittens12

based on a thread....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Would like a Forums mentor... been playing DC for 3 years, only thing I need help with on that front is advice on obtaining a Neglected(Could any of you help me with this?)

Edited by buildingsensei

I would take you on in general, but I can't help with neglecting - I have yet to manage it myself. There's a thread that might help:

but it may NOT be actually discussed on the forum. You will have to PM some of the people who are prepared to offer advice,

On 12/31/2018 at 4:16 AM, buildingsensei said:

Would like a Forums mentor... 

Now mentoring Buildsingsensei.

Looking for a Mentor who's patient enough for me. Probably going to have to explain everything. I might not be immediately responsive, but I'll do my best. 

I'm PST and I'm good with English and French.

- Leo 🍜

Edited by littlelost

16 minutes ago, littlelost said:

Looking for a Mentor who's patient enough for me. Probably going to have to explain everything. I might not be immediately responsive, but I'll do my best. 

I'm PST and I'm good with English and French.

- Leo 🍜

pm'd @littlefrost

Now mentoring littlefrost :)

Edited by Herk

I'm in need of a mentor for both forums and the actual game aspect of DC as I know next to nothing currently. Which also means you should be prepared to likely have to teach me a good amount of things -- or be ready to push me in the right direction a bit -- with some patience. I'm a night owl in the EST time zone so anyone who could work with that would be ideal. 🙂

Thank you in advance!

I need a mentor. I'm really lost about a lot of stuff like the things in the forum. I also don't want my dragons to die or anything so I need help with that too.

I'll pm dragonflame

now mentoring dragonflame4062

Edited by Laura-Lana