The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, EragonSaphiraRider said:

Pm'd gsking

now mentoring gsking.

Still waiting for Wintersrose to reply... have PM'd them a second time. If I haven't heard from them by the end of the week, is it safe to assume that they no longer want a mentor @The Mentoring Project Can I get a ruling here?

Been far too long with no response. Never got a response here regarding the above mentoring request.

I assume Wintersrose is no longer in need of a mentor due to no answer since my 1st PM to them almost a month ago - will be a month since on the 16th. Therefore they are graduated

@EragonSaphiraRider Sorry I somehow missed your previous request for a ruling here. It happens often that we never get a reply from the people we contact. I think if you have sent two messages and got no reply, then that really covers your responsibility. Hopefully it means they have figured things out on their own.

PMIng Mentoring Gremlinertia

Edited by Fuzzbucket

PMing  now mentoring SlytherinWarrior

Edited by nooey

I am still willing to be a mentor. I am just not that active then others here and they are so much faster when it comes to contact a potential new student when someone is mentioned here.

14 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

I am still willing to be a mentor. I am just not that active then others here and they are so much faster when it comes to contact a potential new student when someone is mentioned here.

You do have instant notifications  set up ?

I am not checking my e-mails every day so i will just get tons of e-mails. When i am logged in i let the forum notify me about things.

Well - that's how I hear about people and pick them up when I have the space - I guess that's why others get them before you do.... But you can just subscribe to this thread - that doesn't  get you MANY emails.

Hi, I would love a mentor. I just signed up and haven't really even started yet(like I haven't even claimed an egg yet). I very curious about lineages, so a mentor knowledgeable about that would be a great bonus.

Hello! I'm relatively new to dragon cave/the forums and I would love a mentor, if only for a small amount of time. I just have a lot of questions regarding dragon raising that I'm having trouble finding out on my own. Thank you to anyone who is willing to help me! 

Hello, I'm looking for a mentor. I was directed here from a reply in a topic I posted.