The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

i would greatly appreciate a mentor on raising eggs properly/how to hatch them etc! i have rejoined this site after 10 years & have no idea what i am doing all i know is i wanna grow some dragons! :lol:mentors save my eggs lol! i feel like i am getting too many views too fast for them or something i am so worried my rare mana aura egg will die! :unsure:

32 minutes ago, rhebear said:

i would greatly appreciate a mentor on raising eggs properly/how to hatch them etc! i have rejoined this site after 10 years & have no idea what i am doing all i know is i wanna grow some dragons! :lol:mentors save my eggs lol! i feel like i am getting too many views too fast for them or something i am so worried my rare mana aura egg will die! :unsure:

If the egg is too young (6 days or more) and getting views, I would recommend hiding it.

16 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

If the egg is too young (6 days or more) and getting views, I would recommend hiding it.

thank you so much! i am doing so now... unfortunately right after posting my comment i noticed my rare mana aura egg is indeed sick i am so sad...

PM sent to rhebear.

:ph34r::ph34r:

:lol: Looks like rhebear is getting lots of help!

Edited by purplehaze

Hello! I'd like a mentor ^-^ I joined on the fifth but then forgot the forums were a thing, whoops XD. I'd still like someone to mentor me though!

EDIT: Both for forums and dragoncave, I forgot to specify ahaha.

Edited by PlatinumDream

Hello! I’m not truly new to dragoncave I joined back in 2015 but never got into it because I had trouble understanding everything. Now I’m back and I’ve got the basics of eggs but literally only the they need clicks to hatch part. Looking for a mentor to help me get caught up to speed. Thanks for your time!!

I'll pm Sorrelfur

I am mentoring Sorrelfur

Edited by Laura-Lana

Hi I would like to have a mentor :3

I'm new to dragoncave and the forums and i would love to know how things work around here.

PMing  Now mentoring Zaphiriana

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Graduating everyone else I may still have listed, by the way.

Id like to have a mentor? for both forum and dragon game? 

mentoring @KaitoDragon6248

Haven't heard of anyone else in a while, so I guess they're all graduated :)

Edited by Herk

Tried to figure stuff out on my own but I admit defeat (and great bewilderment).

Looking for a forum mentor please! I'm in GMT+8. I know the basics of how to use a forum, but the specifics of dragcave is very intimidating.

Edited by ghostmateria
adding some words

Hi, I am not a new member of Dragon Cave but I'm back from a hiatus and am very confused. The site has gone through some changes and I either forgot how to do some things or thing's have changed. Anyone willing to answer any questions I have? Thank you. 😊

PMing Now mentoring Amberose.

Edited by Fuzzbucket