The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

23 minutes ago, Earth Gurl said:

SillySunshine needs help navigating the forums. Perhaps they could use a mentor?

PM sent. :)

PMing  Mentoring MMKattarinaT

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hello! I'm a relatively new member to the forums, though I've been on DC itself since November of 2017. I'm looking for someone to help walk me through the more complex stuff, not the basics. I already know how to breed dragons and how to hatch them and all that, but I need help with like lineages and what dragons are the most desirable and all that. I'd prefer the mentor to speak English and be in EST, but we can always just reply to each other whenever we log on if we're in different times if need be. Thank you! c:

Messaging @aleu829 and @bugbites

Now mentoring bugbites and aleu:)

Edited by Herk

Mentoring Hanna03 after discussion following a problem :)

Now mentoring DreamingDragons101.

I haven't heard from Semion in some time, though @Fuzzbucket may still be looking out for them. They can be removed from my list.

Hi there! :) I'm new to Dragon Cave and just started last night. I was directed to this thread to get a mentor for questions I will have as I continue onto my journey in this game. I would greatly appreciate having a mentor to guide me on my adventures! Thank you so very much!

Now Mentoring KaleChip, I was PM'd by them.

It's been a while wow

Hi there, I'm not that new to dragon cave (signed up in October last year), but I just joined the forum and could use some help to find my way around here. I greatly appreciate any advise and help with questions that may come up. Thank you for this great project. :) 

PMing  mentoring Nayria

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hey I am coming back from a long hiatus from the game, was a noob before i left, and would love a few pointers on getting into breeding lineages.