The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Updated to here!

Rhiannalexis, Sock, or Tigerkralle -- what happened to the request from Jxhn? Hopefully someone was able to help!

I didn't hear anything after Tigerkralle posted, so hopefully they're on discord with Tigerkralle now! (Hopefully, lol.)

On 7/1/2017 at 11:24 AM, The Mentoring Project said:

Updated to here!

Rhiannalexis, Sock, or Tigerkralle -- what happened to the request from Jxhn? Hopefully someone was able to help!

Also, both purpledragonclaw and LoveOfTheMoonChild posted that they were mentoring Devil0356 ??? Which is it? Or are they lucky enough to have two mentors? wink.gif

Please let me know if I have made any mistakes!

~purplehaze

I offered Jxhn the ability to have a mentor available via alternative methods, but have only just heard back today, with no answer either way. He/she hasn't been on much, soooo ... I don't know, lol. I let them know I was available and that I also had a couple of different mentors offer to be available by other means if they wanted.

Edited by rihannalexis

Just wanted to say that I changed my forum name from LoveOfTheMoonChild to MoonTiger :)

1 hour ago, MoonTiger said:

Just wanted to say that I changed my forum name from LoveOfTheMoonChild to MoonTiger :)

Thanks for letting us know!

PM'ing AnubisMoon.

Mentoring AnubisMoon. :)

PM'ing Hanna03.

Edited by dustpuppy

PM'ing Dexxione

They haven't read the message yet. (July 26th)

Edited by ubbydubby

Graduating:

VoidLegend
Non2Happy
pikammd
Madlyman

They all seem to be doing OK :)

tsui already has a personal family mentor :) I will  be available as required.

PMing Minemikay. :)

Minemikay does not want a mentor at this time. I told them to feel free to PM me with any questions.

Edited by purplehaze

Now mentoring Griffin_Lokison.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello,

I would love a mentor. i am still getting used to this site. Umm i prefer someone in CST or EST. and english-based language. Thank you.