The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Am I able to get a mentor? I'm new to the forum and to Dragon Cave and would very much appreciate a mentor! ^^

(Eastern Standard Time, would prefer a mentor of age 14-18 but not picky!)
(I know how to: Forums: Make posts, find threads, make threads {when allowed}, find messages and notifcations. Dragon Cave: Hatch/Grow dragons, cure Dragon Sickness, do actions, and get eggs {mostly}.)

No young things around for this ?

ETA OK - well, I am 77, and on UK time, but if no-one else can take you on, I will.

@Peachy_Wolf27 - any use to you ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I am a new user seeking a mentor, specifically to help with the main game. There are some terminology I'm not familiar with that isn't covered by the forum thread or wiki. I'd also like a mentor who has experience breeding dragons for lineages or for some other breeding project, since I'd like to do that with my dragons. Currently in UK time zone.

Edited by Moorhen-Nest

PMing Now mentoring Moorhen-Nest

Edited by Fuzzbucket

On 6/15/2022 at 9:32 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

No young things around for this ?

ETA OK - well, I am 77, and on UK time, but if no-one else can take you on, I will.

@Peachy_Wolf27 - any use to you ?

Mow mentoring @Peachy_Wolf27

Edited by Fuzzbucket

It feels a bit silly to ask given how old my account is, but… returning from an extremely long hiatus (8? 9? Years.) and would love a bit of mentoring on the site as a whole while I get back into it. There’s a lot of new terminology and such that I don’t remember at all, and I wasn’t particularly learned on the site before I stopped playing.

I’m in EST time, if that helps 🤍

Hiya i'm a returning player, I was inexperienced anyway when I did drop in and out of DC and I would appreciate some help getting up to speed on what i'm supposed to be doing! Thank you very much in advance :) 

PMing Mentoring Spooks

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Hello all ^^  I am new this month, and, while I've muddled through a bit, there's a few things here and there still that I find I have questions about. I'd be grateful to have someone experienced who wouldn't mind the occasional PM for advice or clarification when I can't find something by Googling it. My primary language is English, and I would especially appreciate someone who might be able to advise regarding breeding projects since I think that's something I'll be interested in. My schedule is pretty sporadic, I'm in EDT timezone but here I am at 1am my time (again) so I don't know how much a timezone will matter, and I don't generally expect super fast responses anyway. Thanks for this thread ❤️

Hey there!
I'm new and I would love a mentor if that's possible.
I can only speak English so English speaking would be prefered. 
I'm an Australian so GMT+10 but that's not super high in importance.

Thank you in advance for your time!

hello everyone! i'm freshly new here; joined yesterday.

i would like a mentor to better understand dragon cave ❤️

i'm GMT -4 (atlantic standard time) and i'm fluent in english and spanish

thanks in advance to whoever takes me under their dragon wing :)

Now mentoring KnightKaramatsu.

Sending PM to HydrangeaBlush.

Hello.

I would like to apply for a mentor for both Forum and Dragon Cave.

I am very new here, and still figuring out how everything works. Basically I'm totally confused.

I have played Flight Rising (another dragon game) which is quite different, and am very curious and impatient about how to play this game well.

PMing now mentoring newtinmpls

Edited by Fuzzbucket