The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I understand the basics of the DC, but I would like a mentor who could help me with lineages and navigating trading and the rules for gifting in the forum. Thank you!

Edited by red_zippo

Aurora_Rose1029 never reponded to my PM.

Now PMing mentoring red_zippo.

Edited by purplehaze

~Eggspam Removed~/view/JJPfW[/url]

Thanks- Lunlop!

Edited by _Z_

Now mentoring mainedreamer54

No response from Summers_Last_Song

Edited by nooey

I would like to have a mentor for the forum. I'm pretty much entirely lost here and after being active for years on the DC i wanna start learning how to get by on the forum. I've read the rules and FAQ's and all that but i feel like there's so much that it's all hard for me to really grasp and i don't want to end up getting a strike or something for something i didn't know i did wrong. Please help? :( It even took me a while just to figure out how to post this. (first post ever, i didn't know if to click the start a new topic or to add a reply or fast reply ;-;).

I might not reply to a Pm immediately, it's pretty late where i live right now so i may head to bed right after this post (pacific time) but i will get to it tomorrow for sure.

Please and thank you for the help.

I would like a mentor, please~

I just can't understand some things in the forum. The cave is perfectly fine, the problem is here sad.gif

Sending PM to Now mentoring Ilyriss. Edited by purplehaze

Hello, I would like to request a mentor since I am new to this site. My timezone is Eastern standard time and I speak English. Thank you

I would like to graduate Yssandra from my students as they have not responded to my PM in more than a month, althought it was received and read.