The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing NecronLordofLawtan.

Now mentoring NecronLordofLawtan. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Now helping Dynast Vee

No more help needed

Edited by nooey

I typically pick things up fairly fast, but I'd like a little bit of mentoring for this site.

Any help would be very, very appreciated. smile.gif Thank you.

Question: Is it ok if I mentor someone?

It said that you have to be a level 3 and Im a level 1..

So can I..? unsure.gif

Edited by Avadakadrava

*wipes away dust on account*

PMing Alashaster!

Now mentoring Alashaster.

Avadakadrava, I'm sorry, you need to be approved by the thread monitors before you can be a mentor, and you have to meet all the requirements. We are also not taking new mentors at this time.

Edited by Danne

what are some good fan sites that you recommend?

There is a list of active fansites here. If you need more help in raising your dragons or any other aspect of the game or forum, please come back here and ask for a mentor. We will be glad to help. smile.gif

Edited to fix link. Apologies to Panthersclaw for the error.

Edited by purplehaze

There is a list of active fansites here. If you need more help in raising your dragons or any other aspect of the game or forum, please come back here and ask for a mentor. We will be glad to help. smile.gif

The link isn't working, and I already have a mentor, I just wanted a second opinion on some fan sites

So... I very recently came into contact with this website, and I would love to learn more about it in a more question and answer kind of fashion. I'm not sure if I didn't look hard enough but I didn't find any specific "guides" so to speak so I thought this was the closest I could get :/

Sorry if I sound a little ... well stupid (at least that's what it looks like in my eyes).

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Yssandra.

umm...alright..so I'm not the best at this sort of stuff..regardless I guess I should just jump right in.

I am absolutly clueless for the most part about how to use forums but the concept of the dragon sprites makes me want to try. I've learned a few things on my own...like how to host my eggs and hatchlings on click sites...what CB and AP mean..aaaand that's about it >XD

I want to learn more and I would appreciate it if someone could take the time to become my mentor. I'd prefer someone who's in my time zone (eastern) but that's not a requirement and if it makes things easier I'd be glad to share my skype information for an easier time of teaching, that is only if my potential mentor agree's to it.

I think I've done ok so far since I have four hatchlings, two eggs about to hatch and am incubating two other's but there is always room for improvement lol.

PMing Dratz, but I am UK time, so I might not be the best Mentor

Now mentoring Dratz

Edited by nooey

Student: Jon_

Jon_ sent PM to me about being their mentor and I have sent PM to accept just waiting until they reply before I list as "Now Mentoring"

Now Mentoring Jon_ biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

The link isn't working, and I already have a mentor, I just wanted a second opinion on some fan sites

I use Valley Sherwood, Silvi's Lair, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and DragHatch. I tend to use three after a release since they get more traffic than usual. I also use Sotidragon, but it's currently offline.