The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Someone suggested me to get a mentor since Im new here so hopefully I will get a patient person to help me out smile.gif

I would like a mentor please. =) I understand the site and how to raise the dragons, but I am interested in advice regarding rares, breeding and lineages. Thanks!

PMingNow mentoring Castor

Also, I have not heard from my other students in a while now, they can be considered graduated.

Obviously, they are still free to PM me if needed.

Also, sorry for the inactivity lately, had a pretty busy summer. But I should be able to help more now.

Edited by Isuzu

Hi there! I'm new to the forms but not so much the cave. I would like to learn more about linages and how to catch cave born rares. If i could get a mentor that would be great!

You can call me owl.

Hello, my name is Gabriel, i play Dragon Cave since 2012, but i'm new here in the forum and i know just the basic on the game. I would like to know more about lineages, cave borns, rare cave borns, and here, on the forum, just the basic. I speak Portuguese, English and Spanish. I want a mentor for teach and guide me. Thank You biggrin.gif

Hello, I'm Fox. I'm new to DC and wanted some help especially with the holidays coming up. It was recommended to me to stock up on BSA dragons prior to the holidays....I have some questions about that too. Someone care to mentor me?

hi. would you perhaps assign me a mentor? someone from the PDT zone, if they're available. Edited by Kingsley

PMing ellabrine and Kingsley.

Now mentoring Kingsley. Have not heard from ellabrine.

Edited by purplehaze

PMing Mentoring DragonJupiter. Edited by purplehaze

PMing Birdyrock11 and pzoconnor. Now mentoring pzoconnor.

MENTORS! Is anyone checking this thread any more? I have only seen about 3 others posting here in the last few months. I can't do this all by myself. I have been purposely leaving most requests up for a day before responding to give other people a chance, but don't want to keep new players waiting too long.

I am considering re-opening applications for mentors, but will do an activity check of current mentors first, I guess. Since I seem to be the only active monitor as well it is a lot of work to screen applications.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello purplehaze. I apologize for my absence, I strained my hand so my forum presence is diminished. I am still active. My students can be considered graduated, I haven't heard from them in awhile.

My student can be considered graduated too. I haven't heard from him in a while, but he's welcome to PM me if he has any more questions.

Hello purplehaze. I apologize for my absence, I strained my hand so my forum presence is diminished. I am still active. My students can be considered graduated, I haven't heard from them in awhile.

No worries. smile.gif Hope your hand is feeling better.

Allow me to introduce our newest mentor, Steve44.

I have not opened applications, yet, but Steve was approved largely because of a need for a new Dutch mentor.

I will get Steve added to the mentors list soon, as well as updating all the lists and beginning the process of activity checks for all our current mentors.

~purplehaze