ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((JOYNESS!! I love that avatar! I'm not sure if I should make new characters. I think they'll be jut NPCs))

Samantha nodded, "I think it's probably time Myf." Her silky smooth voice was just heard above the crashing waves. Her dragon, a large Sunrise dragon (Sundust), walked briskly over to her. "We are going Sam?" Sundust asked, "With Myf?" Myf nodded.

"I think Hex should come as well," Myf said, glancing at the strong fighter in his early 20's. He raised his head as his name was said. "Come where?" He asked.

Hex was a man of many talents. He taught the Water fighters to effectively fight as foot men, and knew how to craft armour from the worlds resources. He had travelled the Water World in his early teens, and knew how to control his powers. Samantha, however, was one of the best at her magic. She would win prizes every year at the island contests for the use of her powers, and could teach the easily too. She would also be a valuable necessity when the time came for fighting.

Hex walked up to the beach where the two women were standing, followed by his Split dragon, Moon and Dusk. "Going to the Air world." Repeated Myf, patting Atlas in his now reptile form. "We must meet up again with Jazz and Anri."

"Sounds fine to me." Hex said, but Myf knew he must be a little worried. Sam and Hex had not been into the other worlds before, and it was to be a great experience for them.

'Let's go then," Myf said, walking down to the water. Atlas jumped in, turning into his large serpent form. Sam boarded Sunrise and they flew towards the door, and Hex began to swim to the Tri-Water, followed by MoonDusk.

They approached the door, and Myf drew out her key, which was glowing dully, then slipped it into the door. She opened it, and was relieved to see the Earth world, and the Tree of Old Times. She whispered to the others. "Watch out here, the Earth people can be very aggressive. They're only looking for spies. You can't blame them." She jumped through onto the hard Earth, and waited for the others to follow. The walked cautiously, and the dragons followed. Myf closed the door, and she opened it from the other side. Heat poured out, and she smiled. Someone had built a rocky bridge over the lava since they were there last. Myf teeted over the bridge, and again waited for the others to follow. They went to the other side of the door, and opened it. All they could see was the sky, and the air beneath them. "Sam, you're going to have to take care of this one." She said quietly, as the lava bubbled underneath them.

Sam brought Sundust to the front, and she jumped on. Myf jumped on too, followed by Atlas in his smaller form. They flew into the Air World, followed by Hex on MoonDusk. Myf pointed to a spot on the ground, and they landed there.

Hex and Sam were both amazed by these new worlds, but Myf frowned. "The only problem is, I can't remember where Jazz lives. We may have to wait until she finds us."

Edited by ChocolateGal137

((song will be on when she thinks she's ready to come back here and it might be a few days, though i hoped that it was yesterday but it's okay happy.gif))

Jazz was still teaching her pupils how to work on using their air powers more powerfully when the door to their world opened. "Myf," she said softly with a small smile on her face. Shortly after saying that, she pursed her lips, and whistled for Erin, who came a few minutes after the whistle died down a bit. Is Myf here? Erin asked Jazz in her mind. Jazz nodded and said back in reply, Yes she is. She then walked forward with Erin towards Myf and her friends and once she was in front of them, flung herself at Myf excitedly and gave her friend and sister a hug. "I'm so glad that you came!" she exclaimed happily before pulling away and then turning her attention to her companions.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Jazz!" She halved screamed in joy as she hugged her friend. "It is so good to see you!" She acknowledged Sam and Hex. "This is Jazz, my friend from the Air World. We both went to the Modern World together. We also both went to the Metal World, the place of all evil." She then told Jazz, "These are my friends from the Water World, Samantha and Hex. They both help me teach the 'Water Fighters' for the war. We help them develop their skills, so they can protect the communities. How have you been doing?" She asked, a giant grin on her face. She bowed to Erin, 'Good to see you my friend." She said to Erin. "It has been such a long time."

"Actually you and Anri went to the Metal world together in order to rescue me from there," Jazz pointed out with a small smile. "But we did travel back from there together to our own worlds once again." She then nodded in acknowledgment to Samantha and Hex and said to them, "It's nice to meet you." In reply to Myf's question she said, "Pretty good. I have mine working on their air powers in order to attack the Metal Weaver dummies that I constructed for them and they're doing well so far." Erin nodded in acknowledgment to Myf and said, "It's good to see you too and same."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Myf grinned. "Great! How many people are learning, I've got nearly 100 in my group. If we can get groups from each world, I'm sure we can have enough people to overthrow the Metal Weavers." She paused, her face falling expressionless. "If they get through to the Modern world, you know as well as I..." She paused again, "We will become their meat, if they even bother to kill us humanly. The humans don't know their powers, but the Weavers do. We can't let that happen Jazz, we can't."

((Myf and Jazz are in the Air World, and Sparkey and khlin (if they ever come back on) are in Cloud world... I think!!))

"Well in my group there's 50 and then I think in Leion and Anri's group there's also 50 along with 25 so 125," Jazz said in reply to her question about how many people were learning here. She then nodded about what she said about having groups from each world in order to overthrow the Metal Weavers before listening to everything else that she said. "I know," she said in reply to her last three statements. "Do you think someone in the Metal World has the metal key?" she asked after a few minutes of silence. She hoped not since then that person would know where the worlds were or maybe not if that person was new to the key-wielding business.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Okay.....-cracks knuckles-Time to make time to do what I want. Let's see what I can work with.))

Anri twisted the blade in his hand, the Air worlders behind him following the motion with easy precision. Where he couldn't combine air with the move, they could, and that strengthened them, giving them confidence. But he was out of it today, and sent his twenty-five to Leion for hand-to-hand combat. Any other day he may have been listening to himself, but as of now it didn't matter much.

He kept looking toward the door, the one that would eventually lead back to the Modern world. His home. Shadow came up, nuzzling Anri's arm softly, Myf's here, with friends. The stallion said. Anri nodded, absently climbing onto the stallion's back and putting on his old crooked smirk. One that he had learned to fake easily when he knew his mind was elsewhere.

Shadow stopped short of the group, shaking his man and Anri jumped down, walking to stand beside Jazz, putting his arm around her unconsiously. "'ey Myf, good ta see ya back here."

((yay biggrin.gif *hugs song* user posted image))

Jazz smiled up at Anri as he came over and put his arm around her unconsciously. She had seen his attention on the door before he came over here and after he had sent his group to Leion. Now, she looked down at the ground as she hid her tears from him and from Myf, Samantha, and Hex. I should have expected something like this would happen sooner or later, she thought sadly to herself. Once she had herself composed again, she looked up and over at Leion's group to see how he was doing with eyes that sparkled with her unshed tears.

It wasn't that Anri wanted to leave, but he still felt that quiet longing in his soul. He'd grown up in the Modern world but had never belonged there. He didn't belong anywhere in truth, being both Night Worlder andEarth Worlder, but then again, maybe he did. He looked at Jazz as she watched Leion and thought a moment. He felt home here, and that was enough.

Jazz looked back over at Anri and asked softly still with her eyes sparkling with unshed tears, "Are you thinking about going back to the Modern World?" She needed to find out the answer to that question for herself and she figured that asking him would be the best way to find that out. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable with being here if he didn't want to be. She would take him back to his home world if he wanted to go back but she hoped that she wouldn't have to do that. She looked into his eyes as she continued to wait for his answer, desperately wanting to hear what it was going to be.

((Song!! Hooray!!))

Myf grinned when she saw Anri. "Very good to see you too my friend!" She turned to her companions, "This is Samantha and Hex, both from my world!" Se told Anri, gesturing her hand. "We've come to find out how the 'troops' are going, and to see you guy of course." She grinned again, happy to be with her friends, but noticed the glistening in Jazz's eyes. She put a comforting hand on Jazz's shoulder, "It's okay, we can win this war, easily. I have no doubt of it. But we must take precautions. If anything were to happen to you or Anri, I would never forgive myself. They are weak Jazz, not strong. Their only hope it the rumours about them, not themselves." She smiled weakly, and hugged her friends.

((Ya know what I really hate? When I know I posted but it seems the post disappeared.))

Anri looked at Jazz then looked away, thinking quietly. Honestly? He wasn't sure what he'd been thinking of, he rarely was any more. At any rate, he answered her, his voice soft, "I don't belong there, you know. Never did, even when I claimed it as my home. Leion, he belongs there, and Stark and Shadow do too, but me? I'm half Night worlder and half Earth worlder." He shook his head, looking toward Leion absently. "I really, truthfully, don't belong anywhere, now do I? No home of my own to claim," he looked back at her, eyes unreadable, "And no one to claim me. I've come to terms that, unless someone says otherwise, I'm a traveler."

((aw *gives you a hug* user posted imagehappy.gif))

Jazz smiled back at her friend and sister when she had put a comforting hand on her shoulder before hearing everything that she said. "I know," she said in reply before hugging her back and then turning her attention back to Anri when she heard all that he said. "I claim you," she said in reply to the beginning on his last two statements just as softly as he said all of that. "And it's true that you're a traveler but to me, you're more than that but we'll continue this later since Myf and her friends are here." She then turned her attention back to Myf and gave a smile at her before asking, "So what now?"

Myf smiled back at Jazz. She blushed. "I was coming here to ask you!! Maybe if we go into other worlds, and see if we can form groups that can help in the war effort. If we come back here, then we can find all the key keepers, and hopefully stop the Metal Weavers in their tracks!" She grinned, but felt nervous on the inside. "Wadda' ya say?"

Jazz smiled a bit when she heard what Myf said before she said her idea about going to the other worlds to gather people that would be good for the war effort. When she was done saying all of that and she asked her a question she said in reply, "I say that we do that idea. I think it's a very good one and we could get more people trained for the war against the Metal Weavers." She was really excited about this new development but also a bit nervous about it if they didn't find anyone to help with the war effort. She sighed a bit before looking at Anri for his reaction to all of this. She knew that he might go with them in order to keep an eye on her and she didn't mind that but she wanted to see if he agreed with the idea or not.

The idea had Anri's approval, but he didn't like the idea of going without knowing who to look for. Absently, his hand reached up to his pendant. It would let Jazz know exactly how he felt about it, even when his tongue didn't. "It's an idea, and any idea is a good idea... About two weeks ago, a Night worlder came through. You remember, Jazz? I talked with him a long time because I had his blood in me, he listened." Anri rolled his shoulder, "He started a militia in the Night world. Sends me word every now and again." Okay, so every night he got word from the guy, but not everything was involving this war. "He's doing good so far, said something about their Key holder last time."

Jazz knew through the pendants that the idea had Anri's approval and she listened to all that he said with a small smile on her face. "Yes I remember," she said in reply to his question that was directed at her. She was happy that he had got to talk to someone from one of the worlds that he was from and that they were doing well. "Maybe we can meet up with their key wielder then and make plans about meeting somewhere to talk about our plan in more detail," she said thoughtfully when he was done talking. "We can also meet with the other key wielders as well in the same place."