((Slight bump. I know most people are busy with finals and all. Just wanted to make sure anyone who needs to can find it (i.e. Sparkeycat).))

Ruu shrugged at the question about the birds of prey,

"Most of them are.." She followed Kay's pointing finger, finally spotting the yellow circle, "I'll be careful.. What stop do we get off at..?" Despite her not planning on getting lost, the girl decided that it would be best to at least know where she was headed. In such an alien world as this, being lost was the last thing on her mind. Again, she reached towards her pocket and patted it a few times, checking that the key was still inside. She'd be doing that quite a lot if she didn't want to lose it.

((Sorry for not posting much... I just can't think of anything to type! D:))

((It's okay. That happens to me waayy too often.))

Kay ran a hand through her tangled mop of hair, trying to regain that small semblance of normality she'd carefully cultivated when she lived here. "The city is the second stop, pretty unmistakable what with all the lights and flashing signs and lots and lots of people. If we get separated, we may not be able to find each other again." She stopped and looked at Ruu seriously. "You're no child, but even adults disappear here. Please be careful." After a moment, she resumed walking.

They came to the tunneltrain station soon enough. The crowd was thinner than it usually was, but Kay pulled Ruu close anyhow. Amidst the mumbling crowds a few musicians played. She steered Ruu straight past them and towards the darkest part of the station, the train tunnel.

The tunnel was pitch black and full of the noises of metal screeching on metal, engines rumbling, and crowds talking. Kay pushed Ruu in front of her and handed the girl a small plastic card from one of the many pockets in her coat.

"You'll need this to get through the turnstile," she explained, gesturing to the aforementioned barrier. "Just swipe it through the little slot there-" she pointed as they got closer- "and push the bar, and you're through. Wait for me on the other side. The train will be here soon."

((Mind if I throw a twist in?))

Being guided through the train station, Ruu tried very hard to not be distracted by the musicians and performers. However, she was obligued to simply follow Kay wherever she led her, and dimly took one of the plastic cards that was handed to her. She nodded to her instructions, doing so rather clumsily due to nerves. Was she doing this - the machine at her card and then spat it out at the other side, and feeling rushed, Ruu pushed through the bar as it had been explained to her. The bar let her through. The girl mindfully took the card before stepping to one side to allow Kay through. Someone tapped her on the shoulder, an elderly fellow with a beard and pale eyes.

"Young lady, do you know if you can help an old man like me to find his train..?"

Ruu glanced nervously back to Kay, wondering if she should help or not,

"I-is there not a map here that can help you?" she replied to him, standing on tiptoe to try and locate one for him. She saw what looked like a poster, and pointed to it, "There's one there."

"Where?" The man was somewhat shorter than she was, "Maybe you can show it to me, young lady?"

"U-um, just quickly, then.." She mumbled, not wanting to give the old man false hope. She seemed to not notice the somewhat sinister smile he had, and stepped into the crowd, trying to lead him, "It's just over here." The old man had originally placed his hand on her elbow to not lose her, but within a few moments, Ruu found this hand pulling her in another direction to the poster. She looked at him, confused before she decided that something wasn't right. Panicked, she looked for Kay for assistance. But it was too late. Her leader was lost somewhere in the sea of passengers.

((Ooh, nice twist! Makes for some panic.))

Kay watched Ruu walk through the turnstile - already she was faster and calmer than many first-timers - and then swept her own card through. She had sight of her charge the whole time, and smiled when she offered to help an old man find his train.

So she really didn't see how she could have lost her so easily.

But lose Ruu she did, and she began to feel panic welling up when a quick glance around didn't reveal the girl's uncommonly brown hair anywhere in sight. A chill wind began to whistle through the tunnel, whipping her hair around her face as she began to push through the people standing on the platform. Most of them saw the horror in her face and stepped aside to let her past, but a few refused to move or even stepped deliberately in her way. Snarling, she shoved anyone who didn't move fast enough and searched wildly for the Cloudgirl.

After a few infinite moments, she spotted a mop of brown amongst the black, along with an aging white-haired man.

"Hey!" she shouted, hoping the man just standing there by coincidence and not by purpose. "Hurry up, we're going to miss our train!" All the while, she was moving closer and closer, so Ruu would know she was talking to her.

((i see you chocolate biggrin.gif *huggletackleglomps you* user posted imageuser posted image))

((I hate that this topic is full of bump posts. It makes for a sad me.))

((yeah same here sad.gif; cg where are you?))

((We're in the Nightworld right now, at the train station.))

((Ooh, nice twist! Makes for some panic.))

Kay watched Ruu walk through the turnstile - already she was faster and calmer than many first-timers - and then swept her own card through. She had sight of her charge the whole time, and smiled when she offered to help an old man find his train.

So she really didn't see how she could have lost her so easily.

But lose Ruu she did, and she began to feel panic welling up when a quick glance around didn't reveal the girl's uncommonly brown hair anywhere in sight. A chill wind began to whistle through the tunnel, whipping her hair around her face as she began to push through the people standing on the platform. Most of them saw the horror in her face and stepped aside to let her past, but a few refused to move or even stepped deliberately in her way. Snarling, she shoved anyone who didn't move fast enough and searched wildly for the Cloudgirl.

After a few infinite moments, she spotted a mop of brown amongst the black, along with an aging white-haired man.

"Hey!" she shouted, hoping the man just standing there by coincidence and not by purpose. "Hurry up, we're going to miss our train!" All the while, she was moving closer and closer, so Ruu would know she was talking to her.

((sad.gif))

((I'm very interested in getting this back up and running, if you guys want to start at another place to get this moving again, please feel free!))

((me too happy.gif; where should we have Myf, Jazz, and the others now? should they be back in the modern world or are they going to be going back to the modern world? i sent a pm to song on ms about her coming back here to post in here if she's interested and i hope i get a reply from her soon...hopefully school's not making her too busy with homework and such that she can't get on))

((I honestly can't remember where we were up to in the Modern... so how about we are back in our own worlds, gathering people and educating them to fight the Metal Weavers... then we can link up together again in another world (maybe Modern?) and see how it goes from there??))

((sure i guess; well Myf and company are all in the Metal World at the abandoned shack that Jazz had stayed in before they came to rescue her and Jazz had asked Anri to go back to the Air world with her but i can have her be there now, teaching people her age how to fight the Metal Weavers...i also guess that she now has the air key; oh and song might be posting in here later today, my time anyway, if she can))

Jazz was back in the air world, educating people her own age how to fight the Metal Weavers. Myf had taken out a bunch of them back at the Metal World with a giant tidal wave but this was all just in case they attacked again somehow. She had set up dummies that looked looked like Metal Weavers and had her pupils attack them which was what they were doing now. The Elders had also given her permission to do this once she had returned with Anri, Shadow, Leion, and Stark and she had also asked if it was okay if they stayed with her, also getting permission for that as well.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Coolies, I remember now!))

After the group found Jazz and gave her the key, they returned to their respective worlds to begin to educate others of the impending war. Daen had moved to another area of the world with the Water horse ((I think)) and Myf had begun to collect a group of talented water people together. They had a group of nearly 100, all specializing in different areas. Some were snipers, some were foot soldiers and some specialized water powers. If all of the groups could congregate together to plan the attack, they hopefully would be able to overthrow the Metal Weavers.

The elite "Water Fighters", as they had named themselves, were practicing on the beach in the afternoon, only 100 metres from the Tri-Water. Some of their dragons were frolicking in the water with Atlas, and some were working with their masters. Myf worked with the hunters, and one of her friends, Samantha, a talented spell caster, worked with controlling their powers. A few men were brandishing their spears and swords, and making armor from themselves and their dragons.

Myf called out a break for the fighters, and went to consult Sam. "I think we are going to have to go to the Modern World and Air world, to see how Jazz and the others are going."

((k and i have my joyness avi back up *<--- points to avi*))

Jazz stopped them from attacking the dummies and switched them to working on their air powers a bit more so that they could work on attacking the dummies later with them instead of their weapons. As she worked on her powers as well, she wondered how Myf was doing with training her people. She then sighed a bit as she continued working on her air powers more.