"I'd give a demonstration of what my gun can do, but it would draw attention without a silencer." Leion said, smiling slightly. "Yea, he has one. AK-47, automatic gun with a kill range of ten out of ten. Maybe he'll show you if you ask him, later of course, but maybe. He doesn't like using it much, but he will when necessary."

Shadow looked at Atlanta and flicked his mane lightly. I believe Anri is having us move to the Air world with Jazz and Erin. I'm sure we'll visit though, if the doors are left open that is. He whickered softly, seeming to smile.

Anri sighed and smiled at Jazz. "He'll love that, and I'll love being with you." He kissed her lightly, resting his forehead against her's. "Leion and Stark can't go back to the Modern world, Jazz. Leion was already in deep trouble and Stark was put on the dangerous dog list last year."

"Well then by all means they can come with us," Jazz said with a huge smile and with her eyes sparkling. "I'll love being with you too." She kissed him lightly on the lips and looked into his eyes as their foreheads touched. She couldn't imagine not being with him and she had already been worlds apart from him. "This way you can keep a better eye on me," she said after awhile with her eyes gleaming mischievously.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Just what I need, another person to watch." Anri said, laughing lightly. "Course, I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on you." He smiled and kissed her lightly on her lips. Yea, it wouldn't be any trouble keeping an eye on her.

Jazz kissed him back and pulled away as she rested her forehead against his. "What say we go see what the others are up to," she said softly as she looked into his eyes. She figured that they had spent some quality time alone and that it was now time to see the others. She liked being with him but if the others wanted to see if she was okay, she shouldn't keep them waiting much longer.

Anri mock groaned but smiled and said, "I want to be selfish and keep you to myself, but I guess we should." He smiled and stood gently, bringing her with him.

((I'm at an impasse right now. Can't post until Sparky or Laura posts, and they're waiting for Lilithchaos.))

((I think it's time to pm Lillith))

Jazz giggled as he got off of the bed and brought her with him saying in reply with sparkling eyes, "You can still hold me when we are with Shadow, Erin, and the others." She then held his hand as she walked down the stairs and then walked towards the others. She then sat between Shadow and Erin, still holding Anri's hand and waited for him to sit down next to her if he chose to.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I think it's time to pm Lillith))

((Should you do it or me..? xd.png I'm gonna redo my character form because mine's really... Lacking!))

"Yea, but I still have to share." Anri said, mock groaning as he walked with her. He patted his stallion and sat beside Jazz, kissing her cheek and putting an arm around her. "Like I said, call me selfish." He muttered into her ear.

Jazz heard what he muttered into her ear before she rested against him so that the back of her head rested against his shoulder and then she said just as softly with a smile and sparkling eyes, "I don't think you're selfish. You just like being close to me a lot." She then lifted her head from his shoulder, planted a gossamer kiss on his lips, and then rested her head against his shoulder again.

((*squeal* A kelpie has a bit of a horse crush. Oh, BTW Song and DP, I think we are inside, next to Myf's room!))

((shadow and Erin are outside; or at least I thought they were... anyway, i can edit my earlier post as Jazz to say that they just went downstairs instead of outside))

((Depending on whether or not Lilith comes back, I may post in the forseeable future.))

((I don't know, Chocolate , I'm fighting writer's block... let's see....))

Anri smiled and rubbed her side softly. He'd never gert tired of this, honestly. Dare I ask what Atlanta asked you?

Stow it, Anri, or I wont hesitate to kick you.

Fine, fine. Anri grinned annoyingly at the stallion then looked away again.

((rofl laugh.gif yesh! the funny dialogue between Anri and Shadow is back biggrin.gif; hm let's see if i can do the funny dialogue with Erin and Jazz wink.gif...hint: it's not the middle dialogue; *reads it over and sighs* okay it's not that funny but it is a little))

Jazz smiled as she felt Anri rub her side softly and then heard Erin in her head. So I guess you're feeling better after your little run-in with Metal Weavers, Erin said. Yep, Jazz said in reply as she knew what her companion was going to ask next. You sure that you're okay? Erin asked. If I wasn't would I have said that I was? Jazz asked back in annoyance. I guess not, Erin replied back. Just checking. Uh-huh, Jazz replied. I swear though that if you ask again, you won't have oats for an entire week. Erin's eyes narrowed at that and she said, Yeah yeah. Then she got a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she asked, So Anri and Shadow are coming with us to the Air World? Jazz gulped a little and replied back, Yep. Why do you ask? Oh no reason, Erin replied, I'm just wondering whose room he'll be staying in is all. Jazz got the meaning and replied back with her cheeks pomegranate red, Oh shut up. Make that no oats for a month.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((*Sneaks in*

*Posts form*

*Sneaks out*

--

Username: Sparkeycat

Scroll: Sparkey's scroll

Name: Ruu

World (Metal world are evil): Cloud

Appearance: The wings are non-existant, but here's a picture

Ruu has shoulder length brown hair and violet eyes - she's slightly short for her age. Ruu has two small birthmarks on her shoulder blades that are shaped like wings, however she doesn't own a pair of real wings. It is unknown why this is but most assume it was a birth defect. Ruu wears a blue dress with a yellow belt, and wears white sandals on her feet.

Personality: Ruu moves with her own pace, and simply tries to get by. She is prone to panic attacks at times and is not used to standing up for herself. Since she left home, she's been striving to be tougher and bolder, but there are still aspects of her that are still like a child.

History:

After Ruu's birth, she was mostly kept indoors because the public were overly judging on her lack of wings. And so, the girl was caged within her own home for the majority of her childhood - a flightless bird.

When she got older and went to school, the parents of other children would often confront her parents over Ruu, telling them that their child was disturbing the other children with her prescence.

Eventually, the family - Ruu, her two brothers and her parents- started to fall apart. Her mother had some sort of a nervous breakdown, found herself unable to love her husband. Her father also seemed to stop showing much emotion. This upset Ruu very much, and when she spoke out against their constant fighting, her mother reacted rather violently.

As a result, the flightless bird escaped the cage that was her home.

Companion name: Hitori

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Sparrow

Companion Appearance: A little brown bird. She has a random purple feather or two for unknown reasons.

Companion Personality: A wild bird that Ruu used to feed from her bedroom window when she was younger. This pattern has lead Hitori to believe that Ruu is a constant source of food, and so she stays neaby. She chirrups loudly if she wants someone's attention and is pretty intelligent otherwise.

Other: It is unknown as of now, but Ruu's birthmarks have the potential to turn into real wings.

Password: 8 worlds

))

((I've not heard any reply yet. I say if she doesn't answer by weekend we'll just go along and she can jump in when she's back.))

(('Kay..

Where did we leave them? O.o))

Edited by Sparkeycat

((Sparkey, Laura, and I are in Nightworld.))

The rumble of the tunneltrain grew in the enclosed space, louder until the train screeched to a halt. Kay climbed in when the doors opened, and settled herself into a torn vinyl seat by the door.

The ride was not as long as she expected, and she nearly missed her stop. Kay leapt from her seat just as the doors were beginning to close, and scrambled off the train into the station near the suburbs. This one didn't smell quite so bad, and she was able to escape it without retching.

The rain had slackened, so instead of covering her head she let the rain fall on her. Ah, how she'd missed the rain.

Kay ran down the hallways of the dwelling-complex, toward the lift that would take her to her level. The white walls seemed to glow dimly, because of the small electric lights set into niches. Silver doors were set into the wall every ten feet or so.

As she reached her dwelling, a snatch of conversation got her attention.

"The Council promised to help us."

"I'm a bit worried."

"We just locked our own people in with the Weavers to protect Nightworld. The least they can do is help us find the Keyholders."

Kay put her ear to the door and listened.

((BAHA.))

((Here?))

Ruu noted Beatrice's anger and added,

"I'm a little bit worried about Hitori and Sebastian. Like, do you think they'll be okay?" She asked nervously, though determined not to mention her family. They would probably be fine, holed up in their house. Tarak would protect them, and Ridge knew people that would be willing to help them in a fight. They would be fine, she told herself, just fine.

((GIMME BACK MY KITTENS I NEED THEM MORE THAN YOU D:<))

((That was my last post.... .____.

Are they still in Amaya's house? O.o))

((Didn't I answer that? Ah if I did forget it. I am never going to find that post again. Lol. I'll just write another post.))

Beatrice looked at Ruu silently. She was unwilling to lie, but she did not want to hurt the girl either. "The faster we find the other keyholders, the less likely something bad will happen to them. We'll just have to trust in their strength and resourcefulness now. And on that note we better get going."

Beatrice went to the door and opened it.

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Okay, let's get this going! biggrin.gif))

Ruu slid off her chair, following Beatrice out of the door. She fiddled with the key in her pocket, wondering what those with the keys would actually be able to do when they met up.

"A-Are we going back to the Council?" she asked nervously, chewing her lip.

Edited by Sparkeycat

((Yay, Keyholders meet!))

Kay started as the door slid open. Before she could move out of sight, two girls were standing in the doorway, staring at her.

The younger one looked timid, and seemed not to have noticed her at first. The elder had wings. They had been talking to each other, so Kay began to edge away, trying to get a hair out of her mouth without drawing attention to herself. It wasn't working.