Anri groaned and shook his head weakly. Opening his eyes, he looked around and saw Leion, Stark, and Shadow sleeping. He gave a weak smile and stood and walked away from the group. He found a stream and took a drink from it, wiping his face to wake up a little more. He took the pendant in his hand and said, "Jasmine, you there love?" He hoped she was alright; he sat by the stream and waited for her to reply. Or for her not too.

"Anri?" Jazz asked in reply groggily, "yeah I'm here love. What were you going to say earlier when I closed the pendant communication?" She woke up but was still laying down on the mattress of the shack that she found, her hand now on the earth pendant that Anri had given to her and it was close to her mouth. She wondered how they were doing and if they had run into any obstacles yet. Probably not but it's always good to wonder about those things.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anir sighed in relief and said, "I was going to say I love you and if anyone ever tries to hurt you again they have to go through me." He put his hand to his right eye; it stung but it wasn't his pain, it was hers. "They give you a black eye, Jasmine? Are you OK? Are you somewhere safe?" The worry in his voice was apparent, but he spoke easily to her, trying not to worry her anymore than she already was.

"I love you too," Jazz replied, "and yes. Only one did it though and it happened to be the one that kidnapped me. He also slapped me but unfortunately for him, he's dead; he was the first to die from my temper. His colleagues ran like chickens." At his other two questions she said in reply, "Yes I'm okay and yes I'm safe in an old rundown shack in the woods, at least for now. I'm nowhere near the village but some people from there might come out and investigate the torn down warehouse." She was worried but the way that Anri spoke to her, made her feel not as worried as she was already.

Ruu felt relieved when Snowpearl made her appearance, and sighed in relief when the dragon rubbed her head against her. Ruu rested a comforting hand on the dragon's head, then flinched at Beatrice's anger. The crowd gasped and whispered at the wings, but they seemed more in awe than fear of the woman. Among the voices, Ruu heard no-one mention a prophecy.

Nodding, she carefully mounted the dragon. She felt rather foolish to have not remembered where they had landed earlier - it was a park, but it had been too dark for her to take in any of the features or signs to tell her what it was called.

"You ready?" She asked Beatrice - she felt slightly wary of an angry Beatrice and didn't want to irritate her any more than she already felt. She dared not to ask how the winged woman was going to be able to see in the dark. Spotting the guard from earlier, she put her fingers to her lips and whistled to get his attention, which he begrudgingly gave. Some of the nightworlders turned their heads to look at the girl who had made such a shrill noise, and Ruu's face turned a bright red shade of embarrassment

"U-um, excuse me.. Where did you find us?"

"Lunagh Park."

"And where's that..?"

In reply, the guard pointed vaguely into the darkness. Ruu, not wanting to bother the man any more, nodded and mumbled a thanks before keeping her eyes trained in the direction the guard had specified - she didn't want to forget where they were headed.

"Yes I am." Beatrice said in a more pleasant tone. She had noticed Ruu's wide eyes. The poor girl didn't deserve her sour mood. But Beatrice couldn't help remembering that everything she loved was in Cloudworld and would suffer the wrath of the Metalweavers now when they locked the door.

She was silent on their way to the park and stayed so as Snowpearl spread her feathery wings and with a roar of joy launched to the everdark sky.

Beatrice spread her own wings and followed the white dragon and her rider. The round buildings of nightworld glowed all around them and Snowpearls scales reflected the light, making her shimmer like a star.

"There." Beatrice said as she detected the dark shape of the cloudshaped key. "The door to Cloudworld is right in front of us."

(If I am going to fast here let me go and i'll edit it away)

((Naah, it's fine happy.gif))

As the dragon approached the door, Ruu gave Beatrice an uncertain glance, then dully took the key from her pocket. There was a small gap between Snowpearl and the door, small, yet wide enough for Ruu to fall through if she leaned too far to one side. Shivering, Ruu slowly let go of Snowpearl with one hand and leaned towards the door, the key aimed for the lock. She reached slightly further, unable to get the key to go into the lock.

That was when her sandal lost grip and she fell towards the door.

Panicking, the wingless girl slammed her hand against the door to prevent herself sliding any further off the dragon's back. Ruu used this opportunity to lock the door before it opened. She didn't want to fall into Cloudworld. The door clicked, and the lock seemed to glow for a moment; The deed was done, and now Ruu had to think of a way to get back onto Snowpearl - in the end, it involved her pushing herself away from the door and then grabbing onto Snowpearl's scales in order to get back onto the beast.

The girl breathed a sigh of relief, then looked up at Beatrice.

"We all good to go?"

((Kind of like this:)) user posted image

After flying above the village, Zoe and Anja decided to go back to their hilltop to rest and think what they were going to be doing next. Zoe wished that she was a key-wielder so that she could travel to the other worlds to see if they needed her help. At least it would give her something to do so that she wasn't bored all the time. Then she wondered if there were places in the Fire World that she hadn't yet been to. That's possible since I've only been in the village, she thought to herself as she steered Anja away from their hilltop, I'll go see what I can find now.

"Don't worry, love, I'll.. I'll find a way to get to you, I swear on my life." He said, barely hesitating. Then, to change tune, he said, "So, you finally lost your temper, huh love? Well, you did warn him what happened." He chuckled slightly, trying to keep her from worrying. It seemed to work if he kept the conversation light.

"I'm sure you will," Jazz replied, "I have no doubt that you will." At his question she said, "Yep that I did. He didn't listen but oh well. What's done is done." She was feeling less and less worried with every word that Anri said but it was still there. "I hope Myf will help you get to where I am," she said with a sigh.

Anri sighed at the mention of Myf. "I hope so too; I guess I'm more Night Stalker than I thought. Next time I do something like that, slap me." He said lightly. "Don't worry, if she doesn't I'll find a way to you; I swear, Jasmine, I will find a way." Then he put his hand to his eye again as it started to sting a little more. "You might want to put more oninment on that black eye, love, I feel it stinging again."

"Alright but you know that it's going to hurt me too," Jazz said in reply. "I wish you were here with me now. I'm scared." At his other statement about her black-eye she sighed and said, "Alright." She got up and then went to the place that she had found the ointment before and put some more on her eye along with the bruise that she got from the slap as well.

"Ahh, that's better," said Anri, sighing as the stinging fadded. His thoughts grew conserned, but his voice stayed firm and comforting as he said, "Don't be scared, Jasmine, I'm never far from you, not with these pendants. I'm always right here and soon I'll be right there with you." I'll find a way. He wished he could hold her and comfort her, like he did in the prison cell.

"I'll wait a little while longer for that," Jazz replied and then she yawned. "I'm going to get some sleep okay?" she said, "but I'll talk to you more later. I can't wait to be in your arms again." She felt so comforted and loved when he did that. Not that her parents didn't make her feel that way but he made her feel even more so.

"It wouldn't be long till then, love, I promise." Anri said comfortingly, a smile in his voice hiding the worry she couldn't see in his eyes. "You get some sleep, love, you need your rest. Stay strong, for me, OK?" his eyes brimmed with tears, his arms aching to hold her, comfort her more than he could through the pendant.

"Okay my Anri," Jazz replied and then kissed the pendant wondering if he would feel it or not. She then disconnected the pendant communication, got back on the bed, and fell asleep instantly. She was really exhausted from how much power she used earlier by tearing down the warehouse. She longed to hug Anri and just stay in his arms for an eternity but she knew that she wouldn't be able to do that yet until he came with Myf. She hoped that she would help them out.

Anri felt something on his cheek, but wasn't sure what it had been. He held the night pendant and whispered, "Goodnight, my Jasmine." Then he diconected and went back to the others He lay back and rested his head against Shadow's flank. Until Erin returned with Myf or not, they could do nothing.

Jazz sighed happily as she heard what Anri said before the pendant communication was fully disconnected and continued to sleep. She wondered if she should make herself a cloak and then go into the village to get some food and drinks. She would have gone out into the woods to find berries to eat but she wasn't sure which ones were safe or not. For all she knew, they could all be poisonous or deadly. She didn't want to die in this evil world. She tried to sleep peacefully but without Anri to be there to calm her, it wasn't working. She was just too worried about when the others would come.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Hey guys, thanks for your understanding *huggles*

Sparkey and Laura, it wasn't you. And Laura also, for a Water world description, just use the one of the first page as starter... that's why they're there!!))

As the group ran quickly over the hill, Barry stopped when he heard Erin's call. He turned and looked at her, nearly a speck in the distance. However, after looking at her patient face for a second he nodded, then ran to catch up with the others, who were nearly at the house. He knew he must convince them after Jazz was captured.

((Have to go, sorry))

((convince them of what? blink.gif and Erin asked Myf if she would help them; you're welcome *huggles you back* happy.gif))

Jazz suddenly woke up at the sound of someone walking into the shack. She got up groggily but was quiet about it as she made her way to the back room of the shack and climbed out the window. She ran silently into the woods and only when she figured that she was far enough away, did she look back towards the shack. She saw two other people walking around in the room that she was just in as if they knew that she had been there but was confused as to where she had gone. She then turned back around and continued to run, making noise this time since they couldn't see her. She used her air abilities to make her go faster, all the while hoping that Anri and the others would get there soon.

Edited by Dragonpelt

...Her last words echoed as she wielded the water into a fog, where nothing could be seen for a few minutes. But when the fog cleared, Atlanta and Daen, Myf and Atlas, and the other creatures where far away...

((^Points above (especially far away!). I thought Myf wouldn't have been in ear shot... she's like, a speck in the distance, and still fumigating by the looks!! tongue.gif

Convince? Barry needs to convince Myf to help Anri and get to Jazz of course!! She's the only one who knows... then again, Mortimer has a fair idea, he's been to all the worlds... but has rarely told anyone.

Thanks again *huggles*))

In the next few minutes the whole group was back in the house, Myf shouting the story to Albert and Mortimer. He face was red, one of anger, even though quite exhausted from the quick getaway. She had, though, heard Erin call to her from a distance, but had ignored her from her anger and sadness. As Myf finished the story she burst into tears, unable to control her emotions. She may have cried for an hour or more, only the comforting arms of Daen, Albert and Mortimer's circled around.

"What have I done?" She cried, the pattern of tears seeping down her face twisting a turning into shapes.

"Nothing." Daen said, his voice concerned, but not angry. "It was their choice to yell at us. YOu only reacted how you should have."

"But.. but I've lost one of my closest friends." She said, her sobs echoing in the room

Just then, as the first rays of sunlight poured over the hills in ray of undisturbed joy, Barry opened the front door, now in his usual form, yawning in the cold air. When he saw Myf and he rushed over, but quickly realised what was happening.

"Myf," he said quietly and calmly. "Can I have a word?"

Myf looked up at him and nodded, and he pulled an idle chair over in front of hers.

"Myf. I think we should go back." He said sternly. Myf shook her head quickly.

"No. They hate me, I can't go back." She sobbed, her eyes now red.

"You have to help them. Jazz got kidnapped by a Metal Weaver and Anri doesn't even know how the doors work, or where they are. You are the key to her survival. Literally." He joked slightly.

"Wha- Kidnapped?" Myf gasped. "Then we have to go. But will they take me back?" She asked.

"I'm sure they will. True friendship doesn't break." Albert piped in.

"Well then." Myf said, wiping her eyes, the swirling salty balls a her fingertips. "Let's go. Strait away. But, when we go... Barry, Albert and dear Mortimer... will you be able to continue our quest?"

The three old men nodded. "As long as we can wave you off." Mortimer added.

They all nodded in agreement, looking concerned but a faint smile dancing at their lips.

"Now to get the animals out." Myf said, as they ushered the animals out two by two. ONce the whole clan was out, Myf let Atlas jump out of the necklace into the river, then Myf jumped aboard. "I'll go ahead to Erin, you follow until you hit the end of the river. We'll be waiting." She nodded to them as the two dived under the water and out of sight. "Let's go then," said Daen, looking at the three old guys sitting atop the large dragons. He led the amazing procession, as they galloped to the prison.

Myf and Atlas gently emerged from the water in front of the Erin. She jumped off Atlas and threw her arms around the beautiful griffin. The tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry Erin. But I'm here to help now. I want to help save Jazz." She clutched onto Erin tightly, quietly sobbing, but in happiness and joy.

((Ehh.... too much writing!))

((oh okay; I thought that you meant Anri and the others that went after Jazz...that's why I was confused; that's okay ^^ *gives you a big huggle back* happy.gif))

Erin watched as Barry went to convene with the others on the matter and waited. While she waited, she felt a burst of energy along her and Jazz's connection and wondered what her companion was up to. Then she turned towards the water and saw Myf and Atlas come out and Myf was suddenly hugging her with tears running down her cheeks. She was surprised at first but then it faded to sympathy as she put her wings around her and said, "It's okay Myf and okay. You know, she thinks of you as a sister." She then looked in the direction that Anri and company was in and asked, "Are you going to have a water board to travel on like when we left the air world or are you going to ride on my back?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Me get confusseled easy blink.gif and it's ok, *gives bigger huggle than DP* ))

Anri stood up and looked toward where Erin had gone. Did she find Myf? Would Myf forgive him? Anri shook his head; thinking would get him no where. He would have to wait here by the river with Leion and their companions until Erin, and hopefully Myf, returned. He filled a canteen with water; traveling would be hard enough, getting dehydrated wouldn't help.

((The 'Y' button on my keyboard sucks. It is refussing to work right. ))

((aw that's not nice sad.gif *gives an even bigger huggle than song* tongue.gif))

After awhile Jazz stopped running and rested underneath a tree somewhere in the woods. She didn't know where she was but all she knew was that she was hungry and thirsty and that she definitely couldn't go into the village now to get food and something to drink. Even with a cloak on, they would probably tell that she wasn't from their world and figure out somehow her connection to the torn down warehouse. She had a few cuts on her arms from running through the woods but the pain that she got from them, barely fazed her. She went to a stream nearby, cupped her hands in it, drank the water and then sat underneath another tree. After getting a breather Jazz picked up the earth pendant and said into it, "Anri I think I'm a bit more scared than I was earlier."

Edited by Dragonpelt