ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Laura, The keys can only open and close their worlds. Hence, the Metal key keeper can get into the cloud world, but if the night worlds door is closed, and the cloud key keeper hasn't opened it to get out, then the Metal Weavers key won't work on the door to the Cloud world. It's a bit of a hard concept to understand, I don't know why I made it up! If you still don't get it just say so, I've had friends (I'm writing a looong story of the 8 worlds) say that they don't get it either!))

Mortimer and Albert smiled at each other, then Mortimer simply replied. "If we come through your worlds, then we would probably not make it back. You need a fit team to perform your quest, not us slouching old potatoes holding you back. We've already had our adventures and quests, and seen more than you have in a lifetime, and now it's your turn." He grinned as they turned to face the door, but just before opening it, Albert turned to Anri, saying cheerfully. "It's okay, Barry won't bite, unless it's a full moon of course, and even then, he's been taking the potion once a day, so the effects will hold until he's alone and safe, and even then, he's a gentle wolf in form, and can restrain himself." He grinned again and opened the door, letting a man of Albert's height fling into his arms, yelling gruffly. "Hello Al, you ol' turnip!"

Barry was an interesting looking figure, the same height and build of Albert, but maybe a few years younger than he, with a load more energy. His hair was a light brown colour, with a few bare spots on his head, supposedly where his experiments had gone wrong. His face was normal, except for one 'half length eyebrow' and a twisted scar on his left cheek. He wore a large baggy green jumper, with dark trousers. But the thing he shared most with Albert was his shining, vivid blue eyes, twinkling in the dying sunlight. He, of course coming across the world ((Let's say we are in Australia, cause I live there!)), had a thick Scottish accent, just barely able to understand.

"Barry!" Albert said warmly, hugging his brother. Barry turned to Mortimer and gave him a hard slap on the back. "Mortie! How's the boy been doing?" He asked, looking very pleased with himself. Mortimer replied quickly, "He's off with one of my friends. Their going to rescue his companion." "Good God," Barry broke in quickly, beaming at the two questers sitting on the couch. "Are these the other worlders?" He asked, still grinning. "There one more to come." Albert added, his face bright. "Well, a lassie and a boy. I'm Barry, you've probably heard about me, but if not, then I'm Albert's brother. And who exactly are you, coming to our world and telling us of the Metal Weavers attack. Names? I do suppose you have them." Hh asked, his voice so quick and cheerful that you couldn't get a word in edgeways.

Edited by ChocolateGal137

"Aye, Jazz, that's him. He's called Night Shadow, but he preferably goes by Shadow." He smiled at her then looked at Shadow and said, Go on and say hello, Shadow, it wont hurt you none.

Shadow looked in through the window at Jazz and bobbed his head to her then said to Anri, You like her.

Do not!

Do so.

Do Not!

You do so!

.... What if I do?

Shadow chuckled and his eyes shone with mischief. I knew it; 'bout time too.

Anri glared at the stallion, but all Shadow did was lean down and much on more hay.

When Barry spoke to them, Anri could only just make out his words, years of practice with people who spoke like Barry made it almost natural. When he could finally speak, he said, "Well, uh, Barry, sir, I'm Anri and my compainion is the black stallion outside, Shadow. No, sir, I'm not... I was born in this world. I have other worlder parents, or had, but I was born here." He smiled only slightly; last werewolf he ran into almost cost him his life and if Shadow hadn't found him, it would have.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((So the door between the Metalworld and the Cloudworld is both the Metalweavers' door and the Cloudwalkers' door? And forgive me, I like to make up words, so I'll be naming languages, peoples, random bird species...))

Sooner or later, Moustache returned to the tent. Had he come only a few minutes earlier, he might have found her with her head craned nearly upside down in an attempt to decipher the Earthworld's writing system. As it was, he found her merely gazing around in boredom, for truly there was nothing to do in the dull and dismal tent. Admittedly, they had good taste in palette; the rich rouge of canvas walls complemented perfectly the spring green of the tunic Moustache's friend was wearing, which was definitely not an army uniform. Army uniforms were red; this man's tunic was green. She checked, just to be sure. 'Definitely green.' She checked Moustache's uniform. 'Red, for sure. But that means.... A visitor? Who could possibly....'

Speaking of the strange man, he was tall and thin, almost anorexic, as though he spent too little time eating. His trousers were too large, and the color of sand, the kind of sand that comes so small that the slightest wind kicks it up and blows it in people's faces and makes little children miserable. The icky kind of sand. His black boots were so shiny they might have been made out of a beetle's carapace, except...they were, well...boots. Boots are much bigger than beetles, right? Boots are much too large to be made out of one beetle, right?

Moustache and Beetle Boots spoke in hushed tones for a few minutes, their words darting about like loam swallows at feeding time, then Beetle Boots walked toward the earthen globe. Kaya shied away instinctively, seeing the man's alien grin. He was going to inviscerate her for sure, or incarcerate, she wasn't sure which, but she'd be tortured, and forced to reveal information she didn't have, and when they found out she didn't know anything, they'd kill her for sure. Other than the fact that the Metalweavers were planning a takeover of the Worldclan ((made-up word; refers to the 8 Worlds, collectively)) and that she knew a tad bit about the Keys themselves (only by studying her own, of course) would be of any use to the Earthmovers' army. When he only spoke to her, in the Earthmover tongue, she was therefore much relieved. Kaya only barely had the presence of mind to look confused, for the words were too quick and agile to catch. 'Exactly like those pesky loam swallows, eating up all my garden worms.' What surprised her, though, was that a moment later he was speaking in the Waterworld's language. It sounded completely different, with long, enunciated syllables, strings of vowels, and consonants that seemed to flow like a lazy river. She understood it no better than the first, though, so Beetle Boots tried another. Then another. Finally he hit upon her native Lycan, and she was able to speak freely.

((rofl song loved the dialogue between Shadow and Anri laugh.gif))

Jazz sighed at what Mortimer said and replied, "Okay." Then she smiled back at Anri when he smiled at her after introducing her to Shadow. She nodded her head back at Shadow and then looked between the two of them when they seemed to be conversing. She wondered what they were talking about but wouldn't ask. When Barry greeted them she said, "I'm Jasmine and I'm from the Air World along with the other boy named Mufasa that's sitting off to the side." She pointed to him and then said to Anri, "I'd introduce you to my companion but I don't think you would believe what you saw if I whistled for her right now or told her by way of telepathy to come."

((Thanks much, I thought that out I did biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ))

"My parents where from the other worlds, remember?" Anri said with a laugh, "They brought along their own compainions and filled me in on what other's there where, from all the worlds." He smiled broadly at her, his eye shinning. As cold hearted Anri had been from the deaths of his parents, this girl was touching a side of him he didn't know he had.

((I'm going to go ahead and say awww happy.gif; heh I bet you did biggrin.gif))

"Oh yeah," Jazz said blushing slightly, "well mine happens to be a gryphon named Erin. I might introduce you to her later after we tell the other people of this world of the upcoming war. She's hiding right now." Erin, who had been listening to Jazz's conversation, said in her mind, He seems like a nice person Jazz. He is, Jazz replied with a sigh, now stop eavesdropping. Erin giggled softly in her head and said, Okay. I'd like to meet him later. Jazz nodded and said, Okay.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"A Griffin?" Anri said, eyebrows raised. "Only ever heard tale of them, never seen one. Majestic beast is what my mother called them." He smiled at Jazz and said, "I can't wait to meet her."

((G2g, bed, may have time to post once more, but idk.))

"Yep that they are," Jazz replied, "I've had her since she was small. She likes to embarrass me sometimes." She smiled at his other statement and said, "You'd probably like her."

((okay))

Edited by Dragonpelt

"I know I will," he said, laughing slightly, "But I'm not sure if Shadow will. He doesn't like werewolves, - Barry, or any other type of... creature." He looked at the stallion out the window and knew full well that he himself was the same. He didn't tell Jazz, he didn't want to upset her. He closed his eyes for only a moment but his mind traveled to that day his parents died. The next second he was back and there was a single tear falling on the left side of his face. He didn't make a move to wipe it away, however, no point really, it would be gone soon enough.

((I'll reply to your post tomorrow cuz I'm tired *yawns and falls asleep* sleep.gif))

((I need someone to ask why Mortimer has seen more than the rest. It's really important. And Song, my advice, don't get too rude to Barry, he's going to have his life taken away to save Anri's and Shadow's. You see, the authorities are coming!))

Barry turned his head sharply when Anri had said about Shadow had not liking him, just because he was a werewolf. "Watch your tongue boy." He snapped, his eyes fierce. "Just because I'm a werewolf doesn't mean you need to automatically hate me. I tried to save two young other worlders, with their child, for a werewolf by asking them to kill me to save their lives, with their boy." He paused and looked Anri up and down, before continuing. "Looks kind of like you boy. Anyway, he bit me, and when I was down, he killed yo-" He quickly corrected himself, not sure of what he was getting himself into. "The young couple and then went away, leaving the boy without parents." These words he spoke were slowly and certain, so as a baby could understand them. "Like I said," he warned again. "Watch your tongue kid, you have no idea what you could get me into."

((If you understand what I'm getting at Song. I wanted to create a sort of bond between Anri and Barry, even though Anri hates Barry, Barry saved him and nearly his parents, and will die to save him also. So, details on the parents death please?))

Albert laid a firm hand on Barry's shoulder. "Now Barry, I think you should have a little rest before tomorrow, before we all go. In fact, everyone should call it a night, before we get too tired."

---------------

Myf had thought Daen was incredibly quick to release Atlanta, his Bäckahästen, or kelpie out of her confined cage. He jumped swiftly upon her crystal white back, holding his hand so Myf could too. She took it very quickly and hopped upon the rump of the horse. It felt very similar to riding Atlas, but less slippery. "I'll fire some water spells at them. You lead us out." Daen nodded, even in the lights and sounds of the alarm. As they began to go out of the door they entered, Myf looked back at the other animals in the cages. She felt sorry for them and yanked on Daen's shirt, making his stop. "We need to help them get out too." She yelled. Daen nodded his head silently, then jumped of Atlanta and rushed to the cages, opening them quickly, letting out phoenixes, dragons, hippogryphs, ad many other world creatures. Once they were out, the two Water worlders hopped back on Atlanta and rode out of the room, the creatures following behind. They were soon out of the laboratory, but the authorities were out now, armed and ready. Myf looked around wildly, saw a large gap in the fence, and pointed to it quickly, Atlanta racing towards it, the animals following behind.

((Laura, The keys can only open and close their worlds. Hence, the Metal key keeper can get into the cloud world, but if the night worlds door is closed, and the cloud key keeper hasn't opened it to get out, then the Metal Weavers key won't work on the door to the Cloud world. It's a bit of a hard concept to understand, I don't know why I made it up! If you still don't get it just say so, I've had friends (I'm writing a looong story of the 8 worlds) say that they don't get it either!))

((Oh I think I get it. The only trouble I have with this concept is, why shouldn't Ruu just lock the door behind her then? Metallworlders would still get to Cloudworld but they would be traped there. Meanwhile the other worlds could prepare to fight them back at their leisture. ))

((It's just the way to goes really. But it applies to all world and the ones behind them and infront of them. The worlds aren't fair and happy.. they are hard and treacherous!! Lols, anyway, I suppose I'd let Ruu jam the door by leaving the key in there, so the Weavers can't get out... *hint*))

(( I dun get iiitttt D:))

Ruu tried to make sense of the situation at hand here. It might have been easier if she understood how it worked, but the mechanics of the doors hurt her brain. She decided to simply nod with whatever Beatrice said, as that was the safest thing to do. She glanced nervously up at Feleen, the angry looking one, and then looked at her feet.

Jazz nodded at what Anri said and then saw the tear that was falling down his cheek. She wondered if he was remembering a sad memory and wanted to give him some comfort but she wasn't sure how to do that and if he would accept or appreciate it. She just sat where she was and then listened to what Barry told him. When he was done and Albert mentioned that they should all get some rest she sighed and yawned saying, "Now that you mention it I'm tired from the trip here to this world and the walk here to the house." Yawning again she asked, "What room will I be staying in for the night?"

Username: Moshinizer.

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/account

Name: Alex.

World (Metal world are evil): Water World.

Appearance: He has Blonde Forward Hair, Brown Eyes, Sword, Spirit Water Pouch, Dark Blue Tattered Shorts, Dark Green Dragon Shirt, Sandals.

Personality: He is very mysterious and unusual for for everyone in the world of water. He carries the Spirit Water pouch with him always just in case the place he is in has no water around him.

History: The day after he was born all of his family died. He's been searching for a home until he found a dragon at his home feeling lonely without a companion. He decided they would be companions living together. He lived a peaceful life with the dragon until the tremors where everything became disastrous, destroying their home. He never forgets his horrible past and now searches for a new home and tries to bring peace back to his land.

Companion name: Traison.

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Ice Dragon.

Companion Appearance: Still an egg.

Companion Personality: He is a little paranoid since the tremors happened and even thoguh he is an egg he can still talk freely and can give you views of what he will look like.

Other: Not really no...

Password: 8 Worlds.

Anri's memory jolted back to that fateful night at Barry's words. A creature. A yell, a cry, a growl of unnerving satisfaction. Another yell, someone telling him to flee. Himself running through the woods from the clearing on the night of the full moon. Hearing an unnerving victory howl and forcing himself to run faster. He turned and looked at Barry, eyes wide with unknowing fear and uncertainty; the same eyes he had had that night twelve years ago, the eyes of a frightened boy. "Barry, how long ago was it that you were bitten? How long since that fight?!" His breath was slightly ragged with cold fear; could this be the creature? From all those years ago?

Easy, Anri, it's alright. Shadow said, breaking through Anri's mental fear and comforting him with his voice.

Anri swallowed and said calmer, "Tell me, Barry, please tell me." He was almost begging it seemed, but he had to know, he had to. Everything but Barry had disappeared; Anri barely heard Albert and Jazz. He blinked and if anyone looked they woud see darker eyes than before; no light shone in them.

Jazz noticed that Anri wasn't himself as she looked back over at him. "Anri," she said as she gently put her hand on his arm, "are you alright?" She could tell that he was indeed not alright or okay or any sense of the word but she wanted to hear it being said from him and not just assume. She then wondered if it had something to do with what Barry had said earlier.

Anri shuddered at Jazz's touch, his mind not fully there. He stuttered slightly, "I... I just need an answer from Barry. That's... That's all I need." He looked at Barry, waiting.

Jazz nodded and then took her hand off of his arm. She hoped that he was okay. She didn't like seeing anyone in the state that he was in. She liked it even less when she couldn't do anything to help.

((Bump bump bump))

Anri shuddered when Jazz's touch disappeared; honestly that was something that kept him there and not going back to that night of fear and pain and change. His eyes went farther away, fire danced in them; just like that night. He heard his mother screaming, his father yelled at him to run. The nightmare had been reality.

Edited by Songbreeze2012