ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

It seemed impossible but at those words Feleen's face became even redder.

"Feelen calm down before you get a stroke" Quella said calmly.

She looked at Ruu. "I am sorry girl, but your exsistance doesn't prove a thing. It might be different if you were purple or had three heads, but you look just like all our children do."

She looked at the key that emitted a white mist. "That item is more interesting, but not exactly a proof either."

Nightworld was a world full of magic. It was hard to impress the people there with enchanted items.

Ruu was at a loss for words. If the key couldn't persuade them, then what would? She swallowed and then looked at the only woman councillor. She hoped that she would be easier to persuade,

"I was unusual in Cloudworld.. They all have wings, but I-- Beatrice! Beatrice is proof!"

The girl grinned and pointed excitedly at the door, the key in her hand leaving cloudy marks in the air as she waved it about,

"Beatrice has big white wings! And we have a white dragon..!"

(( dry.gif Way to make this hard for me, Laura... xd.png lol ))

((Lol. That was hard?))

When Beatrice heard Ruu calling out her name, she lost patience. She shouldered past the guard who tried to stop her, daring him to harm her.

Then she walked right into the council chambers, her eyes blazing and her wings snapping open.

She ignored the gasps of the Councillors and walked right to Ruu and huged her. "Everything all right Ruu?" She asked, ignoring the Councillors. "I have heard you call out."

Edited by Laura-Lana

((Lawl, is Ruu really that short? She's a teenager xd.png ))

Ruu didn't expect Beatrice to come running, and only realised she was there when the councillors gasped. She overbalanced slightly as she was suddenly hugged but managed to regain it,

"I'm fine, but... They didn't believe me. But they will now," She looked at the woman councillor. She noticed the name card on her desk and smiled, "Right, Quella?"

Whilst waiting for some sort of reply from the shocked Council, she tried to think of more proof in case this didn't convince them.

((Sorry. She's looking so tiny in your pictures. I'll edit it out. May I answer tomorrow? My brain is mush))

Edited by Laura-Lana

"How could they doubt you?" Beatrice asked. "Didn't you show them the key?"

"It would be easy to create an effect like this with magic." The final Councillor, the one who hadn't spoken so far, said. Sharp eyes gleamed out from the shadows that were caused by the hood which framed his angular face.

The councillor waved his hand and in a rain of sparks a key like Ruu's appeared. He waved it back and forth and it produced the same mist. "See? A simple illusion."

Now it was Beatrice turn to stare openmouthed at the Council. Though the event had shaken her she recovered fast. She had expected this world to be strange after all.

Beatrice turned around and presented her wings.

"But these can't be dublicated by magic" she half claimed, half asked.

"I think they are fake." Feleen insisted.

"Maybe." The eighth councillor whispered. "But the surprise at the magic was genuine. No Nightworlder would become unsettled because of a little spell. If the girl is a keyholder we can debate, but I believe they are truly from another world."

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu grinned at what the final Councillor said,

"They're not fake. If they were, I would have worn a pair.." I think I have a fake pair at home, actually. "So where can we find your Keyholder?"

Somehow, she found their surprise at Beatrice's wings amusing - to Ruu, they were normal, and everyone here in Nightworld were strange for not having wings. But then again, they had magic, which in Cloudworld, probably didn't exist.

---

She'd been perched on that fence for a while now. Cheeping, Hitori flew away from the cave.

"Keyholders are myths" Feleen insisted.

"What he meant to say" Quella interruped. "Is that we always thought it was a myth. If there is a keyholder he or she never bothered to speak to the council."

She got a whole lot of angry glances by the male councillors for that admission. The council was supposed to know everything after all.

"I see." Beatrice said surprised. "That is rather unfortunate. But you are aware that the metal weavers have escaped their prison and could attack your world any moment?"

Ruu nodded in agreement with Beatrice,

"They've already hurt our world. With statues..." She shivered, "We didn't know until it was too late." She said the last part quietly, unsure if it was the wrong thing to say around Beatrice and other High Class people. She hadn't mentioned the King, but decided not to; she didn't want to creep out the Council.

((Blargh that was such a failure on my part))

((klinneah, could you answer that post? I've no idea if there has been any attack on nightworld so far, I admit.

Happy Christmas everyone!!!))

((Cool cool, but I no walk, I ride biggrin.gif ))

Sitting atop Shadow, Anri used only his knees to steer his companion. Shadow refused to were a saddle, bridle, anything of that kind; so Anri had taught himself to ride bareback. He looked into a window of a passing house and saw two weird people inside, talking to two humans. He knew exactly who they were without much care; people from any of the other worlds were like that. He dismounted Shadow and walked up to the door. He knocked three times and waited. Shadow wandered off, but Anri didn't mind, he figured it might even be better if no one knew about his friend just yet.

Mortimer turned his head as he heard the door knock. He turned to Albert. "I'll get that.. shall I?" He asked. Albert nodded as Mortimer stood up and look towards the door. "Expecting anybody?" He asked jokingly, but yet again, Albert stayed silent, but shook his head instead. Then he spoke in a very loud voice. "Hello Barry, It's Albert." Mortimer heard a loud yell come from the phone. "Albert shook, then held the phone back to his ear. "Your brother. I need you to come over here please, we've found some 'other worlders'." He smiled to himself and there was another loud yell from the phone. "Alright, thanks, I'll see you later." He turned the phone off and put it down on the table. "He's already on his way. He felt an earth tremor before you came, and immediately got on a plane and flew to where I am. He sensed this would happen." Albert grinned and continued, "He should be at our door in about an hour." He then nodded towards Mortimer to open the door and sunk back into his chair, smiling to himself. Mortimer approached the door and careful opened it. "Hello," he said to the young man outside, "I believe that you don't come from these worlds."

Ruu nodded in agreement with Beatrice,

"They've already hurt our world. With statues..." She shivered, "We didn't know until it was too late." She said the last part quietly, unsure if it was the wrong thing to say around Beatrice and other High Class people. She hadn't mentioned the King, but decided not to; she didn't want to creep out the Council.

((Blargh that was such a failure on my part))

((The Worlds are in order like this:

Modern → Air → Fire → Earth → Water → Night → Cloud → Metal

If the Cloud world has just been attacked, then Night world is next on the list. They may even already be there.))

When Mortimer answered the door, Jazz heard what he said and was very curious as to who it was. I wonder if he's here to help us with our quest. She wondered if the person at the door was a traveler like her, Mufasa, and Myf. I wonder what world he's from.

((Awesomesauce, now we just have to wait for Song. Oh, and if Lore doesn't come back soon, the key will be yours))

((yep it is; no one currently has it right now))

Username: RheaDark

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Rheadark

Name: Sen

World (Metal world are evil): Earth

Appearance: A small boy, short and thin, looks a lot younger than he actually is. He has short black hair and green eyes. Wearing a green tshirt, black jeans, and flipflops (black soles, green straps). Also has a watch on his left wrist.

Personality: Very easygoing and a free spirit, but also surprisingly devious and mischevious.

History: He lived with an abusive father for a time, alone in some woods. His father worked in the town, but Sen was forced to stay at home. One day, he had enough and ran off. He's been wandering ever since, surviving off what he can hunt/gather/steal. Along his travels he managed to pick up a friend, whom he found abandoned in a small crevice on a mountain.

Companion name: Fallen

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Seasonal

Companion Appearance: Depends on the season.

Companion Personality: Very shy and untrusting of others, Fallen has only opened himself up to Sen. He's quite silent, preferring to communicate with body language.

Other: Er... no?

Password: 8 worlds?

Anri smiled slightly and said, "Aye, sir, I'm but a traveler, wondering if you might have food to offer to a world weary man. If you do not, that is fine, but maybe a place from the night hours instead? I'll be gone before you wake in the morning." He looked the man in the eyes, staying as calm as he could. He didn't like dealing with people; creatures were always... better in his opinion.

Jazz heard the stranger talk to Mortimer and wanted to see him. She wondered if he could help them in their quest to warn the other people of this world of the upcoming battle with the Metal World. She then sighed as she couldn't see the stranger over Mort's head and looked at the mantel over the fireplace instead.

Appearance: A small boy, short and thin, looks a lot younger than he actually is. He has short black hair and green eyes. Wearing a green tshirt, black jeans, and flipflops (black soles, green straps). Also has a watch on his left wrist.

Personality: Very easygoing and a free spirit, but also surprisingly devious and mischevious.

History: He lived with an abusive father for a time, alone in some woods. His father worked in the town, but Sen was forced to stay at home. One day, he had enough and ran off. He's been wandering ever since, surviving off what he can hunt/gather/steal. Along his travels he managed to pick up a friend, whom he found abandoned in a small crevice on a mountain.

Companion Personality: Very shy and untrusting of others, Fallen has only opened himself up to Sen. He's quite silent, preferring to communicate with body language.

((If you hop into Water World next we (Ruu and Beatrice I mean) could meet you there. We are currently in Nightworld trying to figure out what happened to the key holder there.))

((Accepted Rhea, but you have to show me your stuff before I let you be a Key keeper!

I should probably get back to the Water world soon. It happens to be my home world! xd.png

I'll post tomorrow.. in the new year! happy New Year everybody!))

((Actually, sorry, I think that I might be in too many RPs as is. I keep forgetting that after vacation ends, I won't have as much time...

Blergh. And this looked like so much fun. But I'd rather not RP at all in this than RP carp.))

((You can RP until vacation ends Rhea if you want? Then I can remove you if it gets too hectic! This rp is good! Lol))

Mortimer looked at the man before him. "Oh, a place to stay. I don't really know. My friends and I are going in a few hours, once my friend's brother comes." He turned to Albert, who was standing in the hallway. "Do we let this weary traveller in?" He asked. Albert silently nodded, and Mortimer turned back to the young man. "Well, weary traveller, do you have a name? And about the weary traveller bit, I think I'm more weary than you are.." He grinned, and then added quietly, "And probably 50 years older than you too." He opened the door widely and let the man in, thinking about Barry's arrival later on that day. "So my friend, what is your name?"

--------------

Myf and Daen were in the Government labs now, after Daen showed her how to sneak through the air vents into the labs. "Which way now?" Myf whispered, looking between the two ways to go. Daen sniffed the air and pointed right. "I can smell her." He said, briskly walked up the corridor. He opened a door to a room of screeching animals. Myf jumped with the noise but Daen ran inside, scamming his eyes of each of the cages. "She's here," he yelled in triumph, before a loud alarm sounded.