((here's my other char form so I can go back to posting in here since I can't post as Jazz:

Username: DP

Scroll: DP's scroll

Name: Zoe Conners

World (Metal world are evil): fire

Appearance: Zoe 'cept her hair is long and black with red highlights; she doesn't have wings or a halo either.

Personality: sweet, kind, a bit short-tempered at times, stubborn during others, and shy.

History: ---

Companion name: Anja Gallandro but is just called Anja for short

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Ochredrake

Companion Appearance: Anja

Companion Personality: kind, a bit bossy at times, a little shy sometimes, and stubborn and short-tempered as well.

Other: she stays in an amulet that Zoe keeps around her neck when Zoe doesn't want her to be seen.

Password: eight worlds))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Lol. You love the time warp, hm?))

Beatrice leaned to the side and watched their world from Dragonback. "You are right." she said softly. "I believe we have the most beautiful of worlds. Nothing can compare to it."

The two women flew for hours, occasionally chatting about basically meaningless stuff. Finally they had reached the area where the cloud door must be located.

((here's my other char form so I can go back to posting in here since I can't post as Jazz:

Username: DP

Scroll: DP's scroll

Name: Zoe Conners

World (Metal world are evil): fire

Appearance: Zoe 'cept her hair is long and black with red highlights; she doesn't have wings or a halo either.

Personality: sweet, kind, a bit short-tempered at times, stubborn during others, and shy.

History: ---

Companion name: Anja Gallandro but is just called Anja for short

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): Ochredrake

Companion Appearance: Anja

Companion Personality: kind, a bit bossy at times, a little shy sometimes, and stubborn and short-tempered as well.

Other: she stays in an amulet that Zoe keeps around her neck when Zoe doesn't want her to be seen.

Password: eight worlds))

((Accepted DP, though I reckon we can do it without him))

Mortimer smiled at Jazz and Mufasa. "Come on, let's go," he said, walking up the street. He turned to Jazz on the way, "Okay, so, I can go to my friends place, his name is Albert. I used to go to school with him, but he became more popular than me, and he knows some more friends a bit higher up than he is." He grinned, and led them towards an ordinary house. As he opened the door, a black cat wandered past them, staring into Mortimer's eyes. "Morning Misty," he said, bowing politely to the cat, who was purring. "Alright, let's go." He said to Jazz and Mufasa. As he knocked on the door, a man, similar to Mortimer's age, opened the door, a large retriever at her side, grinning. "Albert," Mortimer said to him, "The prophecy was real, the war has begun." Albert eyes widened. "Please no, oh please no."

----------------

Myf stood outside the house. "Okay Daen, let's go," she grinned, then looked around the city. "Alright," he said, "It's this way." He said, beginning to walk in the direction of the city center. "I think that we will be able to get her back soon. We just need to do a bit of creepings around." He smiled, and Myf realised that he could not speak English well, since his confinement.

((thanks and okay happy.gif; he might just be a bit busy with homework and stuff and will probably come back during Christmas/winter break))

Jazz nodded and then followed Mortimer with Mufasa following behind her. When they got to the house of Mortimer's friend and he answered, she didn't know what else to say that would confirm this "prophecy" so she stayed quiet for the time-being. She didn't want to seem like a crazy person. She knew that Mortimer said that there were others in this world that knew about the other worlds but she was just going to keep quiet unless asked on what she knew about it. Which isn't much I admit, she thought to herself.

(( How did you KNOW??))

Ruu took out the co-ordinates and checked them, then compared them to her map. This was it. The cloud's resemblance to an actual Key was uncanny, and Ruu carefully took out her actual cloud key and compared the two.

It was at that moment when the girl realised that despite there being a key-shaped cloud, there were two things wrong.

One, there was no proper horizontal part of the cloud - there was a chance that this one didn't have any stability, either. Maybe it was one of those near mythical clouds which had managed to escape the inhabitants of Cloudworld when they mixed something special in order to make the clouds more solid.

Two - The door was unable to be seen. The door is in a cloud shaped like a key

Ruu blinked and ran a hand through her hair nervously; The door was in a cloud, which would explain the lack of solidity. So did that mean they had to go find it?

"Beatrice," Ruu said, "The door is actually in the cloud."

((Because I am exceptionally intelligent AND have supernatural abilitys *coughs*))

"Oh my."said Beatrice. She wanted to disagree, but found no argument to refute Ruu's words.

"Okay Snowpearl." She said to the dragon a few moments later. "You heard her. Try to fly into the cloud, but slowly."

Snowpearl turned her head and it was clear that the dragon considered speeding into the cloud just to be contrary, but she decided to be good.

Snowpearl approached the key shaped cloud slowly and swirling mists surrounded them.

A moment later she stopped in front of a door hanging in the mists.

"I believe we have found the it." Beatrice said awed.

(( LAWL))

"The it..?" Ruu repeated, confused. But then she understood the lack of sense - The door was there , right there. She had almost not expected it to be there at all, maybe it had just been a hoax. The thoughts in Ruu's mind no longer made sense and were as dim as her surroundings.The cloud was foggy, and cold, but the door was there. That was all that mattered.

Leaning forwards, though careful not to lose balance from where she sat on Snowpearl, she gently pushed against the light purple wood of the semi-circular door. It swung open.

Edited by Sparkeycat

((Lol.' the it ' is what happens if I try to replace "the door" with "it"))

The door swung open wide. A rectangular hole of darkness was behind it. Beatrice felt herself tremble suddenly, her composure shaken. Behind this door lay a completly different world.

She took a deep breath and the shaking stopped. She was the practical, levelheaded in her family. Beatrice refused to be intimidated by a door, however magical.

"How do we get Snowpearl through this?" She wondered once she had recovered from her sudden panic attack. The dragon gave that almost-laughter sound and put it's head into the door. The door grew until it was big enough to let Snwopearl through.

The dragon and it's two passengers slipped through into the world of night.

((and now I have to refind the Nightworld description we have gotten earlier *sighs*))

((It's only two pages back laugh.gif ))

For one humiliating moment, as Snowpearl flew through the door, Ruu thought she had gone blind, due to the immense darkness of this world. But from where she was, her eyes adjusted and focused on what seemed like little lit-up dots. Buildings.

Despite Cloudworld having beautiful sunny skies and a bright and cheery atmosphere, something about Nightworld seemed... Enchanting.

Albert beckoned the group in, a grimace on his face. "Mortimer," he said professionally, "How do you know this? Have they actually invaded?" Mortimer's face turned into a small grin of contentment.

"My friends, here," He motioned to Jazz and Mufasa, "They both come from the air world, with companions of the 'varied' variety."

"You don't mean?"

"Well, no, not really, it's just a Thunderbird and a gryphon?"

Albert's eyes widened. "You're joking?"

"No I'm not," said Mortimer proudly. "And you know what else? The three sisters are coming, destroying the worlds in their path. Some worlds have tried to stop them, but people have fallen, their companions also..." Mortimer's eyes drooped. "But I sensed, from these worlders, that Earth, our world, has the power to stop them, once and for all. But we need people to believe us, that's why I need you to get in contact with Barry."

"But, it's very much impossible," said Albert, slightly dumbfounded. "He's on the other side of the world?"

"Albert, tell me truthfully. Is Barry not your brother?"

"No, he is.."

"Well then, does he not believe even more than me of the worlds? He's your brother Albert, he'll do anything for you, after the... accident."

"He does believe more than you, but I'm not sure you want to get in contact with him."

"Yes, I need to, and he needs to get over here tomorrow. You know he has his friends he can alert of there. But his biggest allies are over here."

"No, that can't be possible, but what about the trip?"

"It won't go through a full moon," said Mortimer confidently.

"But I'm still not sure-"

"ALBERT!" Mortimer roared. "Get him on the line, he is going to come here... whether you like it or not. If you want the wars to stop... RING. HIM. NOW!"

"Okay, okay, sorry Mortimer." Albert whimpered. "I will, but I suggest that you explain to them about Albert, so they can tell me more about them."

"Alright," Mortimer said, turning to the two. "Albert's brother, Barry, is a werewolf, after a small incident, with one of the Metal Weaver's potions, he was turned into one. But, he knows many friends here, some very rich, that he can convince. He also, doesn't look like Barry, because, he's a scientist, and some experiments have gone wrong. Now, please tell Albert about the wars."

"Hold the line," Albert interrupted, "We've got him."

Jazz went in with Mufasa following at his invitation and then sat down on the couch. She listened to all that Albert and Mortimer talked about. At the mention about his brother becoming a werewolf, she looked a bit surprised at first but then it went away. She then heard Albert say that they've got him before she could say anything about the wars. She was a bit relieved at that since she didn't really know how to tell him about the war coming.

Username: Songbreeze2012

Scroll: In my sig is a link

Name: Anri

World: Modern

Appearance: Dare I say he has midnight black hair and amber eyes. Weird for the modern world, but rumor is that his parents didn't come from the modern world. He wears a leather jacket and carries an AK-47 and a dagger. His skin is tan but not a bronze tan, just a lighht tan.

Personality: He is stubborn and want's things his way or no way. If he had a choice he would not go through the doors, but he promised his parents that he would one day. He figures better now than later. Stay out of his way and you might live.

History: He remembers a time when the worlds didn't even know the other exisisted, but now that has changed. His parents died when the tremors struck and Anri barely escaped. Now he is simply traveling, trying to find what his parents wanted him to find.

Companion name: Shadow

Companion species: Horse

Companion Appearance: He is a pure black stallion, no white flecks of any kind. His mane is pure black as well.

Companion Personality: He is stubborn much like is friend, but is kind and carring. Sometimes it seems that he is talking to Anri and if people get to know them both, they soon find out that he really is. Thus another peice of proof that shows Anri's unique bloodline.

Other: N/A

Password: 8 worlds

((I might make another charri later but I'm not sure.))

((you seem to be popping up in the same rps that I'm in and I'm not complaining about that happy.gif))

((okay happy.gif; if you want to have Anri see weird people to his world and have him help with their quest to warn everyone about the upcoming war, you can if you're looking for an opening to have him come in))

((It's only two pages back laugh.gif ))

For one humiliating moment, as Snowpearl flew through the door, Ruu thought she had gone blind, due to the immense darkness of this world. But from where she was, her eyes adjusted and focused on what seemed like little lit-up dots. Buildings.

Despite Cloudworld having beautiful sunny skies and a bright and cheery atmosphere, something about Nightworld seemed... Enchanting.

As they came closer and could see the bubblelike Glasbuildings better Beatrice sighed. "I have never seen anything stranger, " she confided to Ruu "But this is incredibly beautiful." The strange buildings were lit with light from the inside and glowed in the eternal night like nothing Beatrice had ever seen before.

"Now the only problem would be finding a landing place for Snowpearl." Beatrice murmured. She wondered if dragons were known in this world.

((stay there cuz both mine and lore's chars are there from the air world; that's what I meant when I said that Anri can see two odd looking people there and go on the quest with them...they're in Albert's house right now so I guess you can have him walk by the house, see them, and then talk to Albert and Mortimer and see if he can join them on telling the modern worlders about the war with the metal weavers))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Cool cool, but I no walk, I ride biggrin.gif ))

Sitting atop Shadow, Anri used only his knees to steer his companion. Shadow refused to were a saddle, bridle, anything of that kind; so Anri had taught himself to ride bareback. He looked into a window of a passing house and saw two weird people inside, talking to two humans. He knew exactly who they were without much care; people from any of the other worlds were like that. He dismounted Shadow and walked up to the door. He knocked three times and waited. Shadow wandered off, but Anri didn't mind, he figured it might even be better if no one knew about his friend just yet.

((right happy.gif))

Jazz heard someone knock on the door but wasn't sure if she should answer it. She would do that if it was her house but since it wasn't her house and someone elses, she would let Albert answer it or Mortimer. She knew that the latter didn't live here either but knew that he came here often enough and since the former was on the phone, Mortimer could answer it. If he didn't, then she would. She was also not sure if other people should know of the war just yet and figured that Mortimer could handle it.

Edited by Dragonpelt

As they came closer and could see the bubblelike Glasbuildings better Beatrice sighed. "I have never seen anything stranger, " she confided to Ruu "But this is incredibly beautiful." The strange buildings were lit with light from the inside and glowed in the eternal night like nothing Beatrice had ever seen before.

"Now the only problem would be finding a landing place for Snowpearl." Beatrice murmured. She wondered if dragons were known in this world.

Ruu nodded and peered into the darkness. With the buildings glowing as they were, it was hard to tell the sky apart from the ground.

"Ah," Ruu pointed, "There. There's a little park. Would she be able to land there?" The girl wondered what kind of reaction she and Beatrice would get - Would anyone notice them? She looked at her feet which dangled neatly in the air.

I wonder if there's anyone else without wings?

Snowpearl flew a little circle just to show of. Beatrice marveled that she still had the energy. Then the white dragon landed in the park. Away from the glowing houses it was pitch black. The only thing Beatrice could see were Snowpearls glowing blue eyes.

"Unless you can see better then me let's stay on Snowpearls back." Beatrice suggested. "Snowpearl?" She asked her dragon. "Could you walk us to an area where there is light? The dragon started moving in answer.

((What happened to Hitori?))