((oh oops didn't see it; sorry *looks sheepish* sad.gif

thanks happy.gif))

Jazz was wondering what he meant about not getting too excited when a tall, slender, powerfully built boy around the age of twenty with shoulder length golden hair and steel blue eyes came in. This must be Daen, she thought to herself as she looked him over. She smiled a little as he kissed Myf's hand and as Myf blushed. At Mortimer's instructions on who was supposed to go with who, she nodded, nodded again at his plan, and then when he asked if they were ready to go she nodded a third time. She headed towards the door but then turned back to wait for Mufasa, who was going to be going with her and Mortimer.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Ruu shook her head,

"It sounds like a kind of vehicle or something... It's in a cloud shaped like a key??" Ruu peered down at her key which looked like a cloud, then started to giggle. No, a key can't also be a door. It doesn't work like that.

"I would hate to live in Waterworld. Too dangerous, you know? You have to be really good at swimming to go there and practically no-one is."

Beatrice looked at the key, then she laughed. "You are right. But if this was the door it would do no one any good. It is not big enough to walk trough. And besides, where would be the ring then? I think we'll have to search somewhere else."

Beatrice looked thoughtful.

"Since the key was in our territory, I bet the door is in one of the others territory. Maybe with the Aurelians."

When Ruu mentioned the waterworld she nodded. "The only worse place I can imagine is fireworld. If we were supposed to be fishes god would have given us finns instead of wings."

She clapped her hand in front of her mouth as she realized that her words might have hurt the girl. "I am sorry, Ruu. I forgot."

Ruu wondered what this "Ring" that Beatrice spoke of was. She tensed when Beatrice mentioned wings and then looked at her feet. She was used to comments like that from her Mother, but she felt happy that Beatrice had at least apologised.

"It's ok," She looked up "And it's Fish, not Fishes." The wingless girl stuck her tongue out jokingly to try and lighten the atmosphere, "So now what? We go find the door?"

Edited by Sparkeycat

Beatrice froze for a moment. She couldn't remember anyone ever sticking their tounge out at her and it was a long time ago since anyone had dared correct her.

Which probably was the reason she still said fishes when she should say fish, she supposed.

Her mouth stretched into a wry grin at that thought.

"I don't know Ruu" She said. "Maybe it would be better to keep the door hidden. We've got to find the prophecy."

She looked around the libary. Row among row filled with books until they became an ocean of books.

"Any idea where to start searching?"

(( Gah. Brain.Not.Working. Sorry if my post makes no sense.. To find the Prophesy? Like a book? Dear God, I fail >_<))

"We could start with the Aurelians?" Ruu frowned in confusion, picking up a book and leafing through it. She tried to get her head around the concept of the prophesy and what needed to be done.

((This is copied from the first page. Maybe you could put it in your post? Unless you want Beatrice to fine all the relevant information.

But as the prophecy foretells in every world, the key keepers will come together, and be able to over throw the Metal Weavers, and restore peace to the worlds. When peace is restored too, the prophecy says that the doors will be kept open so as the citizens of each world will be able to cross the worlds freely, to unite the seven worlds.
))

(( Um Yeah. DON'T JUDGE ME! >.< ))

Ruu paused at a page in the book she was holding. Squinting slightly, she read aloud:

"But as the prophecy foretells in every world, the k,key keepers will come together, and be able to over throw the Metal Weavers, and restore peace to the worlds.

When peace is r,restored too, the prophecy says that the doors will be kept open so as the citizens of each world will be able to cross the worlds freely, to unite the seven worlds."

She stumbled over her words - Ruu was never really a confident reader. She held up the book to show Beatrice the cover, "This it?"

She pieced together what the passage meant as shortly as she could. She would have to find other people with keys in other worlds to team up and beat the Metal Weavers. And then everyone can go to any world they like. She smiled- That made some more sense now.

(( PLEASE SOMEONE HIT ME ALREADY D: ))

Edited by Sparkeycat

((I can hug you instead *hugs*. Will that help?))

"Yes." Beatrice said excitedly. "That is the prophecy. It's so long ago since I heard it last."

She looked at Ruu and smiled. "So now you know what you have to do. And it is not that horrible, is it? You just need to find the other key holders."

Beatrice looked at the young girl.

"I've mentioned it before, but I think now is the time to ask formally. I'd like to accompany you on your journey, Ruu and aid you as best as I can. But it is obviously that this is your destiny, so only you can decide if you are willing to have me as a companion."

Edited by Laura-Lana

(( happy.gif ))

Ruu beamed when Beatrice mentioned accompanying her; She'd been secretly wishing that the woman would ask to come. Ruu didn't want to go alone into other worlds with scary MetalWeavers (As immature as that sounded).

"Of course! I'd really appreciate your help.. I'd probably go and get lost or say something to anger the other worlds if I went alone.. On that note - CloudWorld is massive, so what about the other worlds? How can we find the others in a place so big? What if they're as paranoid about MetalWeavers as we are here?" She paused for breath, but inhaled some dust by accident and coughed for a bit before continuing. She held up her Key, "I mean, we could pass a Key Holder and never even know."

Beatrice patted Ruu's back to make her coughing stop.

"Good questions all." She said. "Let's think. This prophecy is told in all the worlds, so the other key-holders are probably looking for you already. What is more it isn't just the key-holders who know about it." She held up the book as proof.

"We'll have to let Sebastian know where we are going, so if any other key-holders turn up here, they'll know where to find you. And if the others are smart they'll have done so in their own worlds as well.

So I think we should try talking to the people in authority first and see if they can help us."

Beatrice didn't add that the down side of this was that the metalweavers would know about the prophecy too and were probably searching for them as well.

Beatrice patted Ruu's back to make her coughing stop.

"Good questions all." She said. "Let's think. This prophecy is told in all the worlds, so the other key-holders are probably looking for you already. What is more it isn't just the key-holders who know about it." She held up the book as proof.

"We'll have to let Sebastian know where we are going, so if any other key-holders turn up here, they'll know where to find you. And if the others are smart they'll have done so in their own worlds as well.

So I think we should try talking to the people in authority first and see if they can help us."

Beatrice didn't add that the down side of this was that the metalweavers would know about the prophecy too and were probably searching for them as well.

Ruu nodded, putting away some of the books that she and Beatrice had taken out during their search.

"What's he doing anyway? Sebastian, I mean."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitori fluttered towards Snowpearl, the white dragon from earlier. Perching on a nearby gate, she cheeped a few times for it's attention. She had nothing in mind, except from food, which was the only reason Hitori ever made a sound.

Beatrice shrugged. "Try to figure out who is dead and who is still alive. Make sure the heirs are informed and ensure that the things that have to be done are still done. In other words, he'll try to repair as much as he can and do his best to prevent our kingdom from falling to splinters until then."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowpearl tilted her head curious when the little bird came to her. She figured it must be hungry after the long journey. She definitly was. Like all white dragons she ate only plants and those didn't filled a mature dragon for long when she was flying.

She knew where the palace dragoncaves were and decided to go there to see if she could get something to eat for both of them.

"That's good." Ruu played with her hands, watching her feet. What would they do next? Would Sebastian be too busy?

---------------------------

Hitori flapped her wings in triumph when she caught the dragon's attention, then flew forwards, landing on the arch of the elegant beast's wing.

((Writer's block -.-;;))

((i don't know sad.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

"That's good." Ruu played with her hands, watching her feet. What would they do next? Would Sebastian be too busy?

---------------------------

Hitori flapped her wings in triumph when she caught the dragon's attention, then flew forwards, landing on the arch of the elegant beast's wing.

((Writer's block -.-;;))

There was silence for a moment, then Beatrice clapped her hands. "Well it's time we stop sitting around and moping. We need decide what to pack and..."

She gave Ruu a stern look. "I know it makes you uncomfortable, but I really need to talk with your parents now. You'll be leaving Nephalai - if things go well even Cloudworld itself. I belive I am owing them an explanation why I am dragging you from your home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowpearl shook herself to get Hitori of her. She liked the little bird, but not enough to allow it to land on her delicate wings.

She walked to the dragon cave and allowed the caretaker to give her food. Snowpearl collected some of the berrys she had been given in her claw and held them out to Hitori.

(( Oh dear? ))

Hitori tweeted in alarm when the dragon shook her wing, and took off once more, flying to the ground. The bird cheeped again when Snowpearl returned and pecked at the berries, enjoying the quality of the fruit. Her tail feathers twitched happily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tarak got home, he was surprised to find everyone else waiting for him-- Well, not quite everyone. His Father ran to him.

"Any luck?"

"She was apparently in Dakhui." Tarak said,

"The birding village?"

"No," The middle child, Ridge said sarcastically, "The planet." The two older men shot him a glare, then continued their discussion. Dakhui was the only lead they had so far, and Tarak told his Father how there were potentially dangerous statues around.

"You need some help, then?" His father said, running to get his jacket when Tarak nodded.

The two men opened the door and took to the skies, leaving Ridge behind to take care of the house and the woman inside it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruu's eyes widened, but she stayed quiet for a moment.

What do I do?? Do I lie? Tell the truth? What will happen if I tell the truth? She'll be angry. Maybe she won't let me look for the other key people? Could I do it by myself?

Finally, the girl looked up at Beatrice, smiling slightly though it didn't fit the situation.

"I'll give you the address, but I won't be going with you."

((yeah it's dying and Lore hasn't posted in here; I sent him a pm but he didn't reply to it))