ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Beatrice had organized a towel and some hot chocolate for Ruu meanwhile. She held them out to her in one hand, but in the other hand she held a bag with seeds and the kinds of berrys that were preferred by birds. She raised a brow. "Do you want to give up or try again? Your little friend probably didn't understood you when you were telling him about the food. It might help if you were showing it to him."

Ruu took the towel and draped it over her shoulders, mumbling "Thank you". She nearly cried when Beatrice showed her the berries - She'd never met someone that considerate before.

"Maybe.." Ruu looked out of the open door at the bird who was still sitting quite comfortably in the tree, "She doesn't usually come indoors though. Hitori's a wild sparrow.." She put a subtle emphasis on the "She", though she didn't blame Beatrice for not knowing; In fact, Ruu didn't even know herself whether the sparrow was male or female. She just preferred to see it as a "she"

Edited by Sparkeycat

"Well maybe the rain will convince her to come inside." Beatrice said. But just in this moment the last raindrop fell. Beatrice sighed. Wasn't that typical? It rained when they could last bear it and stopped when they needed rain. "Try giving her some food then." She said, putting a subtle emphasis on the word to indicate that she had heard and understood Ruu's correction.

"I'll go an make Snowpearl ready for our flight meanwhile."

Sebastian just stayed where he was and kept watching Ruu.

Ruu nodded shyly, the took some of the berries from the bag that Beatrice had. She ran outside, skilfully side-stepping before she ran into a puddle, then stopped at the tree once more. She held out her fruit-filled hand a second time, smiling now that the bird fluttered down eagerly.

"Greedy thing." Ruu pet the bird gingerly with her free hand, then froze when she noticed Sebastian who was still looking at her. She felt her heart beat in her ears for a moment, then lifted the hand which held Hitori slightly higher.

"We got her down," She called cheerily before setting the bird on her shoulder, only for it to nestle into her hair. Ruu blinked at this weird behaviour, then stepped back inside once more.

Sebastian gave her a half smile. "So you are able to charm the birds out of the trees, Ruu. No wonder you managed to blind Beatrice so easily. But be assured that I am not so trusting."

Beatrice hurried toward the cave. "Snowpearl, Snowpearl!" The dragon who had slumbered happily yawned and cast a resentful look at Beatrice.

"Wake up you big lazeabout!" Beatrice chided her. "We need to get to the libary in Cloudpalast and you have to carry Ruu."

Snowpearl sighed but started to walk out of the cave in Ruu's direction.

Ruu bit her cheek, restraining a thousand not so witty comebacks. If she said any one of them, then it would surely backfire. Finally she mumbled:

"Actually, it was your sister who gave me the food, so.." She trailed off, hearing heavy footsteps. The girl turned, her nervousness forgotten now she had seen Snowpearl.

Ruu tediously showed another quick curtsey to Sebastian and then ran to see the white dragon, forgetting the easily startled bird on her shoulder who had now fluttered to the windowsill near Sebastian. Ruu hugged Snowpearl's neck as a greeting, then quickly turned to Beatrice.

"Thanks for bringing her over,"

Beatrice smiled. "Thanks for taking such good care of her."

Snowpearl rubbed her head against Ruu affectionatly and made that almost purring sound that showed she liked someone.

"Come let me help you up there." Beatrice offered, but the dragon already crouched down to make it easier for Ruu to climb up.

"You will get yourself all dirty." Beatrice said exasperated to the dragon, but she didn't made her raise up again.

She looked over at Sebastian who was leaning against the door with his arms crossed, obviously brooding.

"You know you are my favorite sibling." Beatrice said. "But personating a thundercloud does not become you at all. Stop looking all dark and gloomy and put that wings of yours to some use. We have to get to the Cloudpalace now."

Ruu nodded, then clambered onto the dragon. She was starting to do this with some ease now she'd had some practice. She looked to her shoulder, then blinked a few time in confusion when she found that the bird was no longer perched there.

Hitori cheeped a few times, now curious as to where the food had gone. It was there, and then it was not there. The sparrow's simple avian mind puzzled over this conundrum for a few moments more, then came to the conclusion that she'd probably finished it. Ah well. Distracted for the moment, she looked up to the tall CloudWorlder near her, then with a rustle of feathers, flew up onto his shoulder.

Edited by Sparkeycat

Sebastian did not look happy about the little bird landing on him. Beatrice thought he probably wondered if she was going to **** on his shoulder. She would just have shooed it away, but her brother for all the beastly manners he had shown to Ruu wouldn't do that.

She took to the air. "See you in the Cloudpalace, brother."

Snowpearl saw Beatrice fly off and after a look to make sure Ruu was sitting securly on his back she followed her.

Sebastian's expression grew even grimmer. He looked at the bird which seemed to be quite comfortable where it was. Sebastian tipped his foot impatiently and waited, but it did not fly off. Finally loosing patience he began to rise into the air. It should be noted however that his wings were moving as gently as they could as to not disturb Hitori.

(Hope I can still join)

Username: Frost

Scroll: Click

Name: Rose

World (Metal world are evil): Air

Appearance: Rose stands about 5'6 and has long silvery blond hair. She also has icy blue eyes.

Personality: Quiet and untrusting. She stays by cloud for protection, and has to get to know you before opening up. She loves to fly and use her air abilities and can be seen with cloud always in the air.

History: Rose always been a quick learner when it comes to controling wind. Cyclones came quickly and flying even faster. She had been practing one day when she came acroos a nest. A young hatchling skywing had been there left behind for some reason. She had touched it and a connection came between them allowing them to talk telepathically. She had named her cloudy wings and they have been together since.

Companion name: Cloudy Wings (Cloud)

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll):

Companion Appearance: On scroll

Companion Personality: Quiet yet can be very scarcastic. Likes to throw in her opinion when she thinks its needed. Very devoted and loyal to Rose. Will protect Rose from everyone until they can be trusted.

Other: Can talk telepathically to Cloudy Wings.

Password: 8 Worlds

Edited by Frost

Ruu sighed in relief now she was back in the sky; She felt more used to then thin air and clouds than trees and water. A vague thought at the back of her mind made her wonder where Hitori was, but she reassured herself that the bird was probably fine back by the castle-place or something.

Little did she know that currently, Hitori was flying on her own, slightly behind Sebastian. She'd appreciated his gentle wing strokes, but she preferred to fly. Hitori was annoyingly indecisive and fussy like that. The bird was unsure of where the odd flock were headed, but knew that they had food. And Ruu was with them. She had food too, sometimes. And food was good. Which was why Hitori followed the group.

((Yeap, simple minded bird xd.png ))

(Hope I can still join)

Username: Frost

Scroll: Click

Name: Rose

World (Metal world are evil): Air

Appearance: Rose stands about 5'6 and has long silvery blond hair. She also has icy blue eyes.

Personality: Quiet and untrusting. She stays by cloud for protection, and has to get to know you before opening up. She loves to fly and use her air abilities and can be seen with cloud always in the air.

History: Rose always been a quick learner when it comes to controling wind. Cyclones came quickly and flying even faster. She had been practing one day when she came acroos a nest. A young hatchling skywing had been there left behind for some reason. She had touched it and a connection came between them allowing them to talk telepathically. She had named her cloudy wings and they have been together since.

Companion name: Cloudy Wings (Cloud)

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll):

Companion Appearance: On scroll

Companion Personality: Quiet yet can be very scarcastic. Likes to throw in her opinion when she thinks its needed. Very devoted and loyal to Rose. Will protect Rose from everyone until they can be trusted.

Other: Can talk telepathically to Cloudy Wings.

Password: 8 Worlds

((Sure, you are accepted Frost!! And yes klinneah, DF left, now we have no Earth peoples))

Myf waited for the others to see the grotty cottage and then swung the tiny, rusted gate open to the weird and wonderful garden that grew up the ochre brown walls and along the picket fence. She smiled at the 'quaint' little place, so welcoming... almost, like her own home. But Myf's home had no resemblance to any of this, it simply was a large shack where she lived with her grandparents. On the edge of the beach, with a few palms surrounding it. "Okay, you guys follow me. If anyone is to get hurt I'll put myself before you." She said, hovering around the door. She knocked softly at the door, and hearing no response, she rapped louder. A sudden fall of dust came from the hinges, and the door fell inwards, landing loudly on the moth eaten, blood red carpet, to reveal a small, old man, with a mad expression on his face, muttering to himself. Myf stepped back, aghast. "Bloody door." The man muttered, before hauling the door up and looking up to his visitors. Myf broke in, "Oh, I'm ever so sorry, it just... sort of... slipped away in may hand." "No, need my dear. It happens all the time, now, come in... before you all get wet." He said, a old and slightly odd, gruff voice wavering through the cold air. Myf smiled and walked inside, glancing back to the others. He walked through to his living room, and sat himself is a large arm-chair, beckoning for Myf and the others to sit down on a long sofa. "So, what brings you here?" The man asked.

Jazz followed with Mufasa into the little shack. She couldn't find any place to sit so she just stood in a place in front of the little man. She wanted to see his face while they talked about the war coming between their worlds and the Metal Weavers. She wasn't sure if she should just go ahead and say it or if Myf or Mufasa was going to but then just said, "We came to warn your world of an upcoming war with the Metal Weavers." She wasn't sure how'd he react to that but all she could do was hope for the best.

((anyone know if lore is still posting in here?))

Ruu sighed in relief now she was back in the sky; She felt more used to then thin air and clouds than trees and water. A vague thought at the back of her mind made her wonder where Hitori was, but she reassured herself that the bird was probably fine back by the castle-place or something.

Little did she know that currently, Hitori was flying on her own, slightly behind Sebastian. She'd appreciated his gentle wing strokes, but she preferred to fly. Hitori was annoyingly indecisive and fussy like that. The bird was unsure of where the odd flock were headed, but knew that they had food. And Ruu was with them. She had food too, sometimes. And food was good. Which was why Hitori followed the group.

((Yeap, simple minded bird xd.png ))

When Beatrice took a look behind her she almost laughed about the reliefed expression in Sebastians face. The little bird sat no longer on his shoulder but seemed quite contend to fly on her own.

The wind favored them and they arrived sooner then she had expected in front of the cloud palace. Beatrice and Sebastian landed, but Snowpearl obviously thought it was a lot more funny to fly in circles around the golden roof and try to chase her own tail.

"Ruu!" Beatrice called to the girl. "Tell the silly dragon to land and if she doesn't listen cuff her against the ears."

Once Mufasa entered the shack, he noticed the gruff old man. He was living in a shack instead of in a house, which made Mufasa respect him more then most of the humans in this world. When Jazz mentioned the upcoming war, Mufasa added "The Metal Weavers are going to invade your world, and if they win they will use your technology to destroy all of the other worlds

Jazz nearly jumped when Mufasa spoke because it was sudden but didn't. She nodded at his words and waited for him to say something in reply along with Myf in case she had anything to add. She looked around the shack and marveled at how he could live in a place like this. I wonder if he's what my mom called "poor" or if he chose to live like this. She mentally shrugged and continued looking around.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Ee--!" Ruu clung to Snowpearl as the dragon flew in circles, afraid that she would get thrown off. She heard Beatrice's instructions and didn't very much like the thought of hitting a dragon who was carrying her; What if she tipped her off? Biting her cheek, Ruu called out:

"Stop, Snowpearl!"

Hitori, seeing the CloudPalace, finally caught up with the others. The bird was starting to forget why she was following them. Food. Oh yeah.

((Can I please have a summary of whats going on at least within the air world where I'm gonna start.))

Edited by Frost

((Well Jazz and Mufasa are in the Modern World with Myf talking to an old wise man about an upcoming war in his world with the Metal Weavers))

The old man's eyes widened at the sound of these lands he had studied so well over the years, now that these people had spoke these words. "You to know of these places! I have known this prophecy , but no one seems to listen to me! Now I have proof! I can tell everyone!" Myf chuckled. "We come from these places, sir. I from the Water world, and Jazz and Mufasa from the Air world." She glanced towards her companions and smiled, at least some one on "Earth" would listen. "No need to call me sir, call me Mortimer. But you come from these worlds! I have been waiting for this all my life! Now, tell me, do you have dragons?" Myf thought for a moment, then said. "If you tell people, then we will have to flee, but if you don't, than we can stay." It was confusing, but she spoke it like a primary school teacher. She glanced at Jazz and Mufasa, hoping to get their attention. "Hm.." He said. "Then we must tell everyone of this impending war." He chuckled and waited for their reply. "Is there anything else?" He reached a large book from a bookcase and placed it onto his lap, flicking through the pages.

"I don't have a dragon Mortimer," Jazz replied now looking back at him, "but a gryphon. We came here to tell everyone in this world of the impending danger and hopefully they'll believe us like you do." She sighed and then went back to looking around the shack that he lived in. She was fascinated by it since she hasn't seen anything like it before. She then looked back at Mortimer who was now looking in a book.

"Ee--!" Ruu clung to Snowpearl as the dragon flew in circles, afraid that she would get thrown off.  She heard Beatrice's instructions and didn't very much like the thought of hitting a dragon who was carrying her; What if she tipped her off? Biting her cheek, Ruu called out:

"Stop, Snowpearl!"

Hitori, seeing the CloudPalace, finally caught up with the others. The bird was starting to forget why she was following them. Food. Oh yeah.

Snowpearl stopped chasing her tail and hovered in the air instead. She turned her head back to Ruu and made that purring sound. Snowpearls ears twitched. She wanted to be petted and praised for having obeyed.

Beatrice rolled her eyes. "Ruu." She shouted up to the girl. "Tell the dragon to LAND!"

She suspected that Snowpearl well understood, but obviously the dreamy dragon had decided to play stupid.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu blinked and nearly squealed when the dragon suddenly stopped. Hearing Beartice's voice, Ruu said quietly:

"Snowpearl, Can we land? Please? We've got some important stuff to do."

Meanwhile, Hitori had flown back to Sebastian's shoulder, glad to be able to perch higher than anyone else. Being this high was convenient for the bird.

In the air world Rose spent her time upon her friends back. 'Cloud?' The skywing twisted in the air forcing Rose to hang on. 'Yes, Rose?' Rose sighed and looked out. 'When can we go on an adventure. I want to escape this world and explore.' Rose stood while she spoke before falling backwards. Cloud stopped and hovered in the air checking to see if she was okay. 'Well my friend, fate has yet to guide us on another adventure.' Rose rolled her eyes. "Cloud we need to find something new."

Edited by Frost

Sebastian gave the bird a murderous glare, but didn't attempt to chase her away.

Snowpearl pouted. She wanted to be petted not ordered about. But the trembling in Ruu's voice convinced her that it was time to give up the funny game. She landed and then stumped Ruu with her head. She wanted to be petted NOW.

Edited by Laura-Lana