ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((Hmm... well, there could be three plans of attack for what to do with John.

1: He could turn good and follow Myf and her buddies to the worlds

2: He could chase Myf and her buddies through the worlds

3: (And probably my favourite) Juliet can stumble through the worlds accidentally and John can go and rescue her))

Myf turned her head slightly, being careful about balancing on the ice board. "Well," She started, "From what my elders told me was that it was a world unlike any else. It is possibly a mixture of all the other worlds... Air, Fire, Earth, Cloud, Water, Night, Metal... all mashed up into the ultimate world. But something has gone wrong. They are killing of their natural resources, which they can't survive without, and then they are making themselves into Metal Weavers, with more advances technology than any other world.. capable of destroy each world. But the funny thing is, they do not know of the 8 worlds, and think that they are the only world. From what my elders told me, is that, 500 hundred years ago, a boy called Nathaniel crossed the worlds and collected all the keys, becoming possibly the most powerful person in existence. He was from the Modern world, and was made to give up the keys to their rightful owners. But then, what not many other people know, a few years later, he travelled into the worlds and stopped at the peaceful Metal world, who possibly had the most power, and then founded the Metal Weavers, planning to attack and destroy the Modern world once and for all." She smiled and then continued. "But the Modern world is in the gravest danger, and yet they don't have any dragons or mythical creatures... only the aid of a few measly animals. So we must stay secluded, you and Jazz not showing you companions, and none of us displaying our powers... as they do not have any powers and would probably want us to use for their own protection... but they too have the power to destroy every other world if they want. And that power is.... unity." She paused for a dramatic effect. "They cannot show it yet, as they are waging a war against themselves, not knowing the danger facing them. But if they work together, in peace and love for each other, they could wipe out the Metal Weavers, locking the door once and for all." She smiled again, not at the power that the Modern world had, but of the peace they could bring. "That is all I know, apart from the Modern world having the highest population of all, and housing the biggest planet." She smiled at Mufasa and Jazz, hoping to have engaged them in her story of the Modern world.

Mufasa listened to Myf's story about the Modern world. He was surprised that the Modern World was a combination of all the other worlds, but he grew angry at the fact they fight against each other while destroying their world. "What a bunch of idiots" Muttered Mufasa, he doesn't say something that negative unless they prove to have met that description. He was also surprised that Nathaniel went into the Metal World and founded the Metal Weavers, something he didn't know. Once she finished her story, he said "Very well then, but if Antha or Erin are found, we can kiss our chances of safety goodbye." He then looked back and saw his sword and said "Oh yea, i guess the Modern world doesn't use swords...so that'll be a problem."

Edited by Lore_Master

((<- Do you like my avvie!!))

Myf thought for a minute. "Well, the modern world used to use swords, but not now.. they use things called guns. Which shoot something out of a little metal holder that the 'bullet' has the speed at which it can go into a person." She paused. "But there are something people who dress up as people who used to be in the Medieval time. They had swords. Maybe you could pretend to be one of those. I think they were called... Rein-actors... or something like that." Myf frowned. "But they are idiots.. yes." She smiled and then said. "If we stay low, then no one will suspect a thing. We just have to inform people."

"Do you really think i can act like one of these "Rein" actors. Besides, how the hell are we going to hide Antha and Erin, and furthermore, it'll only be a matter of time before our abilities are discovered." Said Mufasa as he sees the door coming closer to them. Once they reached the door he hovered over to it and opened it slightly. "Okay, I'll head in first just to make sure it's safe, once it is safe, I'll come and get you." Said Mufasa as he went though the door. He was then greeted with a warm breeze and petals, with the slight of a summer field. He looked around, seeing a city some walking distance away. He landed on the ground and opened the door for Myf and Jazz. "Okay girls, it's safe!" Said Mufasa as he held the door open for them.

Jazz opened her eyes at Myf's story and listened to it all with interest. When Myf was done, she listened to what both Myf's and Mufasa's comments and also wondered where Antha and Erin could go without being discovered. When Mufasa opened the door and said that it was safe to go in, she slipped off of Erin's back and went into the world. She looked around at the city and said, "It's marvelous. Think there might be a cave nearby where Erin and Antha can stay for now?"

"Hang on a sec, i got an idea..." Said Mufasa as he closed his eyes and began to make a circle motion with his right hand. The winds began to blow and converge, the epicenter being Mufasa's hand. After awhile he broke up the winds and said "Conditions are right for a thunderstorm, and a pretty large one at that. Antha would have an easy time hiding in the thunderstorm, and with her powers she could divert the lighting so Erin can also hide with her."

Jazz nodded and replied, "That would work." Erin came through the door next and only nodded in agreement at the plan then said to Jazz, While Antha and I are hiding tell Myf and Mufasa about what you are. Jazz nodded and replied, I will. Erin nodded in satisfaction and then waited for what they needed to do next.

Mufasa called Antha to his outstretched arm, which she obeyed. Once she landed Mufasa said "There is a thunderstorm brewing several miles from the city heading westward, take Erin and hide there. With any luck it'll provide more then enough time for you and us. If by any chance the storm has ended, i want you to flee as fast as you can." Antha nodded and took flight. "Okay Erin, whenever your ready."

Edited by Lore_Master

Erin nodded and took flight after Antha. Jazz watched them go and hoped that they would be okay. She then sighed and looked around the city again at all the people walking around and doing what they normally did. "So what now?" she asked after awhile.

"I guess we just head for the city and gather some Intel about the world, and maybe see what we are dealing with." Said Mufasa with a sigh, he then began to walk to the city, he wondered what dangers and adventures waited him.

((I like your avvie Chocolate happy.gif))

Jazz nodded and followed after him. She looked at the way that the people of the Modern World dressed and then looked at her own and decided that they looked similar to that of the people of the world but needed a small upgrade. Hm I need to get to a clothes shop and get some new clothes later.

Mufasa shot daggers at people who looked at him, he didn't understand what the heck was wrong with these people, he also heard mutters about him, most of them bad. He then noticed two girls with a blouse and a pretty short skirt. "You have gotta be kidding me..." Groaned Mufasa, he wanted to blow wind right at them just to teach them a lesson in decency, but managed to controlled himself. "Why are they dressing like this?" Muttered Mufasa to Jazz

Jazz just shrugged and replied, "I don't know. We dress differently from them and that's why they're looking at us in a funny way. Although I think my clothes are somewhat similar to their's but I think I just need a small upgrade and then I'll be okay to pass as one of them."

Edited by Dragonpelt

( Choco, I mean about the post I already made. Jess hasn't replied in here in a long time and my post was all about that...

As for the rest of them, 1) John is good. John thinks your character is a spy for the metal weaver world - so to him your character is the bad one. 2) Nah, not ready for that. 3) Juliet for now is chillin' at the fam's place. I had an idea for a follow up post to my other one whenever Jess replied... but I think I'm going to have to trash it if I can't go any further from there.)

"Silly Jazz, you shouldn't try to blend into the norm, rather you should embrace your difference. Just because I'm carrying a fifteen pound longsword out on the open doesn't mean i should get rid of it to blend in, you and i are one of a kind." Said Mufasa as he accidentally bumped into another person, who flipped him the middle finger. "What's that suppose to mean?" Though Mufasa, he then turned to what looked like a stand with people sitting by it, and something smelled good. "Do you wanna grab a bit from that thing over there?" Asked Mufasa as he pointed to the stand.

Edited by Lore_Master

Jazz thought about what he said and then replied, "Okay." She glared at the person that Mufasa accidentally bumped into but he wasn't paying anymore attention to them and her glare missed its mark. She smelled something really enticing coming from a thing with food and said in reply to his question, "Sure. I'm really hungry."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Mufasa didn't wait for her answer, he sat down and said "I'll have whatever one it is you serve here." The stand owner rolled his eyes and served Mufasa a bowl of red liquid. "It's curry, just so you know." Said the stand owner before he returned to cleaning the bowls. Mufasa began to eat the curry.

Jazz sighed as she saw Mufasa already at the stand and rolled her eyes. I guess he's really hungry. She sat down beside him and then asked, "How is it? If it's spicy, I don't think I'll have any because I don't like spicy food." She then looked around again and wondered where Myf was.

Ruu clenched her fists then released them again, unsure of what to say.

That question was bound to come up some time or another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her parents were always arguing, back when Ruu was too shy to speak back to adults. Her Mother constantly turned her rage to her youngest daughter, as if Ruu was the reason for the love she no longer felt for her husband. Maybe it was? Who knew what went on in that crazed mind of her mother's?

And then one day, their arguments started to get violent. Even Her two elder brothers -both adults- were getting hit when they tried to intervene when their Mother started to throw things around. In a panic, the girl ran to help her brothers. The woman turned to her, spite in her eyes.

"And you, You're against me too? Well hear this, you wingless b*tch!" She slapped Ruu across the face, then narrowed her eyes and smirked darkly,

"You're no child of mine." The girl held her face and looked up with wide eyes. And then within seconds, Ruu was out of her house, running and not looking back.

Of course, her Mother hadn't meant it - she'd only said it in the heat of her anger. Ruu knew this, but still didn't look back. So long as she could get away and forget the broken family she was leaving. There had to be happier places than Home.

Her parents had seen her a few times in the street after that, and chased after her in some wild attempt in getting her to return home, but each time they failed. They could fly, but their skill was useless when Ruu ran down alleyways and sprinted through parks.

It had only been four days since she left home, when she realised that she was essentially marooned on this cloud. She couldn't get off unless-- Her tired eyes spied the SkyBus. It only drove by once a week, and it was something that old people used when they grew too old to fly safely on their own.

The girl didn't care where it was going, but she stepped straight on it. The coach took her to a small Birding town, fraught with small streets and shops. She'd stayed there for three more days, making a full week, up until now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day where the most nice things had happened to her. She'd had "Best" days, but this was something different. A stranger had finally spoken to her, despite the lack of wings. As if they didn't matter.

She looked up at Beatrice, blinked a few times, then replied calmly:

"Not sure where they are right now, but it's ok. They're used to me being out" She wasn't lying, but she wasn't telling the whole truth either. She didn't want to.

((OMG INSANELY LONG POST D: Don't kill me!))

((It is a great post! Thank you for writing it for me! I am sorry for not answering sooner.))

Beatrice saw Ruu balling her fist. Something clearly agitated her, but she did not know what. “I would like it if you could spend much time with Snowpearl for a while. Once she has bonded to you as her rider, she will stay close enough that you can call her to you, but this can’t be accomplished in a day. I was wondering if you were willing to spend a few days on my estate, if your parents give permission.”

((Hmm. DF, that is a hard one... I'm sure Jess will come back soon, but I didn't think that John would join the 'good-bad' side with Myf. I think Myf might have to knock some sense into him when she gets to the Earth world again. Or maybe just run away very quickly... either two, I'm fine with both.

*hugs avvie again* I just love it!))

While Jazz and Mufasa had gone towards the city, Myf had strayed away from it, muttering something about exploring the smaller town on the other side of the large field. She ran in that direction, and when she was hidden beneath wild grass she would make a quicker route by surfing on the ice sheet secretly. Once she got to the smaller town she made her way down the long 'cemented' road, when occasionally a 'car' would come along and make a loud noise and Myf would run away, diving for the bushes for safety. As she was walking she saw a strange piece of paper sitting on the ground, a faint colour with a 100 sign on it. She picked it up, and smiled, comparing it to the stash of money the elders had given her before she left. It was like one of the ones she had, and it had another piece of paper in front of it. This one had a 20 printed on it, and another, like a trail leading to somewhere, it stopped at a bush where the leave were rustling and a certain heavy breathing was coming from it. "That's odd." Myf said to herself. "They never told me about talking bushes." Suddenly, a large van with red, blue and white, with the word Police onto it drove past, and Myf put her hand out into the road. The van stopped, and a 'policeman' jumped out of the seat inside of the large car. "Excuse me, but why is that bush breathing?" Myf asked, and without further contemplation, the policeman went around to the back of the bush and grabbed something, then pulled out a struggling man from the bush. "This ones been on the loose for a while," The police man told her, "Thank you for tellin' us." He shoved the other man into the van with a gun at his back, then hopped into the van and drove off. Myf picked up the last piece of money, and went of to the city where she could tell Jazz and Mufasa about the policeman taking men of the streets with guns to their backs.

When she got into the city, people started staring, and there were men of the streets. She smiled and then found Jazz and Mufasa easily, with watching eyes. A piece of money was thrown at her on her way, and she gratefully accepted it and walked on. "I'm back," Myf said, sitting down to Mufasa. "I've got some 'money' too." She pulled out the large amount of paper from her small pocket where she kept her key and then handed it around to each of them. "Maybe we can get some more clothes... more natural looking. I'm sure that not everyone wears leggings and a shirt... they wear more normal things, like these short skirts and fancy shirts and coats. And they also wear shoes, which I've never had before. After you've finished that we can go to some of these clothes stores and find some suitable clothes so we don't look weird. Maybe we can put our clothes in a bag." She turned to Mufasa. "I think you should keep the sword though."

Jazz looked up from where she was sitting to see that Myf had come back. She wondered why everyone was staring at Myf but pushed that thought away for another time. She heard what she said about getting different clothes to fit in and she replied, "That's what I told Mufasa. I'll gladly get different clothes to fit in for our time here." She took the 'money' that Myf gave to her, stood up and stretched, and then waited for them before heading to a store.

Ruu listened intently to Beatrice's offer. This day was rapidly turning into the best day of all time! Having somewhere to stay, and get to spend time with a dragon. A high-class one at that. It felt like it was all too good to be true...!

The girl hesitated when the woman mentioned her parents. If they gave permission. That was the catch.

She played with her hand, thinking of what to do now. She'd already been away from Them for a week. There was no way she wanted to go back, despite her missing the things she left behind such as her nicer clothes, gadgets and toy birds. And a pair of costume wings she wore once to school when she was little. Her brothers would lead her to--

NO. Don't remember anything anymore. Stop it.

The girl nodded her head, her darkened expression now hidden behind a grateful smile.

"I'd love to! I'm not sure where my parents are at the moment, though." And I don't want to. She gripped the hem of her shorts as if they could comfort her. She almost felt like telling the truth, but she knew all too well what would happen if she did.

"What is it with girls and clothes?" Sighed Mufasa as he slurped down another bowl of curry, It wasn't that hot actually. "I'm wearing a shirt made of sky thread and shorts made of dragon leather, so i don't see why i should change my clothes...but i guess I'll could dress up to look like one of those Rein actors you mentioned." Mufasa then pulled out a pouch and opened it. Inside was about twenty sky gems, which to the modern world would look like diamonds. Each one was worth five sky coins, the equivalent of a dollar. "You better pay with their money, i don't think they would take sky gems."

Jazz just giggled at his question and nodded at his statement about the money. She walked a little ways down what she knew was called a 'side-walk,' heading towards a clothes store. She had heard of what somethings were called in the Modern World from her parents because she suspected them to have lived here before the Air World. She then stopped a few inches away and waited for them to come. As she waited, she pulled back her red hair into a ponytail and then looked around at all the people walking around again.

Mufasa looked confused, he wanted to know why he just a laugh. He got up and walked down some path with rock, a material that was rare in his world. Once he caught up with Jazz he said "Serious, what is with girls and clothes? I want to know!" He then took out his sword and began to clean it with a cloth.