Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Crisis Core, though, was awesome and made this jaded troper/gamer chick cry for hours after winning.

-ducks rotten vegetables, rocks and sharp objects-

I think a good number of us agree with that, so dont worry about dodging stuff. xd.png

@Kaini: I usually try to avoid watching the entire ending...I just play through the game, watch some of the ending and turn it off before the crying starts..and every time you have to fight the army there at the end I'm like 'this is so pointless...he isn't gonna win anyway @@' and i still try to kill of them because that's how I am. >3>

@Kaini: I usually try to avoid watching the entire ending...I just play through the game, watch some of the ending and turn it off before the crying starts..and every time you have to fight the army there at the end I'm like 'this is so pointless...he isn't gonna win anyway @@' and i still try to kill of them because that's how I am. >3>

I can't ever look away @_@;

I sat fighting that army for like 20 mintues... Then it started breaking my DMW and the missiles started doing like 10k so I quit x.x;

Crisis Core, though, was awesome and made this jaded troper/gamer chick cry for hours after winning.

-ducks rotten vegetables, rocks and sharp objects-

Why would you duck? I know I wouldn't throw anything at you. As I look back on my life, I realize I didn't cry very often, but Crisis Core makes me bawl my eyes out. Then after I run out of tears, sulk in a dark corner until I have the ability to cry again. Where the Red Fern Grows didn't even make me shed a tear, so that is huge for me.

You guys know you are putting me off this game, right?

Don't get me wrong. It is an amazing game and fun to play. Just, if you ever do play it, do one of two things. Don't defeat the army at the end, or walk out of the room afterward.

I wanted that email about Sephy's hair

You have sparked my curiosity. What email about his hair?

You have sparked my curiosity. What email about his hair?

I'll. show. you. It's too funny xd.png The Silver Elites are TOTAL STALKERS.

Contents:

Dear members of the Silver Elite:

In this update, we present another piece of Sephiroth

trivia—the secrets to his beautiful long hair.

The hair products he uses are of the highest grade,

made and supplied by the Shinra Company.

He seems to use one whole bottle of both shampoo

and conditioner every time he washes his hair.

They are scented with thirteen kinds of perfumes,

including Rose and Vanilla.

Apparently, the scent in the air after

Sephiroth tosses his hair changes daily!

Received: After joining the Silver Elite.

I'm sure Sephy was creeped out after this one xd.png I know I was xd.png

xd.png That had me rolling. Where do they get their information? At least the Red leather and Angeal people (forgot their name) don't know everything about them. They just constantly give me updates that they are selling jewelry and copies of LOVELESS.

xd.png That had me rolling. Where do they get their information? At least the Red leather and Angeal people (forgot their name) don't know everything about them. They just constantly give me updates that they are selling jewelry and copies of LOVELESS.

I know, it's TOO funny. I'll never stop laughing xd.png

Apparently, Hojo is the secret leader of the Elites. LOL. So that would be where they get the stalker info xd.png

I always knew there was something wrong with Hojo. xd.png He has always slightly scared me. *takes back what I said about the Keepers of Honor* I just read over their emails. Did you get the one about his "unauthorized" profile?

I always knew there was something wrong with Hojo. xd.png He has always slightly scared me. *takes back what I said about the Keepers of Honor* I just read over their emails. Did you get the one about his "unauthorized" profile?

Yup, I joined Keepers. They aren't nearly as stalker though.

And yes, Hojo is SUCH a creeper. Killing him in FF7 is going to THRILL ME. xd.png

Maybe what they say isn't close, but my question is where did they get his profile from?At least Hojo works in the ShinRa labs and may be the one that makes the hair products for Sephy. He still is a creep though. Even his voice scares me.

Maybe what they say isn't close, but my question is where did they get his profile from?At least Hojo works in the ShinRa labs and may be the one that makes the hair products for Sephy. He still is a creep though. Even his voice scares me.

They guessed? o.o; I mean it's obvious he like doting on Zack teh puppy xd.png

Hojo is super creepy xd.png o.o; Ever played Doc? Three times the creepy xd.png

Very true and he could have just been reading Famous Gardens Monthly out in public.

Edit: I've never played it, but from what you say, I don't know if I want to. Would you recommend it?

Edited by vorthera

Very true and he could have just been reading Famous Gardens Monthly out in public.

Edit: I've never played it, but from what you say, I don't know if I want to. Would you recommend it?

Yup x3

Yes. I would! It's a great game, contrary to what some say. I did like it a lot, and the extra missions kept me amused for a few weeks.

Ok then I will try it.

Who do you think Black Suit is? I think it may be Tseng. Tseng seems like a creep to me as well.

Ok then I will try it.

Who do you think Black Suit is? I think it may be Tseng. Tseng seems like a creep to me as well.

No no, black suit is Cissnei ^^ Tseng isn't a creep xd.png

Are you implying Cissnei is? Well, whoever it is it must be a Turk.

I happen to know Cisseni is not a creep, but it's proven she's black Suit. Why did you think the Zack fair fanclub appeared after you talked to her in Junon? ^^

That would explain how she knew about his swim trunks. The receptionist is a stalker though.

Yup, she was there xd.png

LOL I agree with you there xd.png

I've been working on my missions in Crisis core. It's kinda boring xd.pngD I'm on level 37 x.x;; COME ON, 777 PLZ! xd.png

Edit: oh yea, I'm kinda sad about my DMW. I wanna get past Modeo so I can have GENESIS in it. I love his limit break, it's my favorite xd.png

Edited by Kaini

They guessed? o.o; I mean it's obvious he like doting on Zack teh puppy xd.png

Hojo is super creepy xd.png o.o; Ever played Doc? Three times the creepy xd.png

Hojo is creepy regardless of what game he appears in. >.>

And somehow I don't really like Cissnei. I don't like female characters much...

Hojo is creepy regardless of what game he appears in. >.>

Yes. xd.png

I'm not a huge fan of any female characters either, Cissnei is just there, and I don't dislike her, but I don't really care either. xd.png Did like when she let Zack go though. But the fact that she wanted to catch him in the first place was -.-

Yes. xd.png

I'm not a huge fan of any female characters either, Cissnei is just there, and I don't dislike her, but I don't really care either. xd.png Did like when she let Zack go though. But the fact that she wanted to catch him in the first place was -.-

She and Zack would not have made a good couple...I never liked that she was hitting on him or whatever. >.> Just...no.

She and Zack would not have made a good couple...I never liked that she was hitting on him or whatever. >.> Just...no.

Well lucky you that paring was BARELY even hinted at xd.png

I support Zack x Aerith ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

I really don't support any pairings except Cloud x Tifa. Cloud x Aerith = No just no. That is probably because I dislike most female characters in ff though. Even Aerith annoys me. Sorry you guys.

I really don't support any pairings except Cloud x Tifa. Cloud x Aerith = No just no. That is probably because I dislike most female characters in ff though. Even Aerith annoys me. Sorry you guys.

I'm good with Cloud x Tifa x3 Cloud X Aerith = NO. (I agree) >.<'