Hiei101

Final Fantasy

You all know that in FF8 the monster's difficulty was scaled to Squall's character level. If you kept him dead the entire game and leveled all your other characters you could essentially scale Ultimecia down to the equivalent of a level 1 boss fight and destroy her with your other two maxed out characters.

NO WONDER SHE WAS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

I had a fully maxed squall. You know because he is the main character.

Technically, it did the same to Sephiroth in FFVII. Tho he was a pretty phail final boss anyways, so the added challenge was much needed.

This from the person who couldn't kill the man's mother.

They did not just add a little challenge. They made it practically impossible. I will admit sephy was too easy but ultimecia was WAY TOO hard.

My only experience with Ultimecia was in Dissidia, so I can't say too much on the subject at hand.

Although I have to say, she was easy in Dissidia.

You all know that in FF8 the monster's difficulty was scaled to Squall's character level. If you kept him dead the entire game and leveled all your other characters you could essentially scale Ultimecia down to the equivalent of a level 1 boss fight and destroy her with your other two maxed out characters.

My entire team (all six characters) were level one hundred before I even got to the castle. Squall was also the one I gave all the stat power ups to. I still loved that fight.

That fight gave me hair loss and scalp pain. Yes I was ripping hair off my head. This is no lie or joke.

My Squall is currently and comfortably dead. I'll probably keep him that way for a decent while.

Anyway, I'm still at the very beginning (bad TWEWY! Yes, it is very awesome. I think so anyway. Totally fun battle system and stuff to do and explore and collect, and the story is awesome too.), just past the dance scene with Rinoa, and when Quistis tells Squall she got her license revoked.

I actually didn't like FF8. I have no idea why, but I didnt.

I liked 7, LOVED 9 (thogh 9 took me like 2 years to beat.) But didnt like 8. I still have no idea why.

: DDDDDD *excessive happiness* 9 is my favorite by far, I love it so much. <3

I tend not to be too picky though. I still haven't played a game I really hated. 7 annoyed me, but I liked the story enough that it wasn't hate.

I think a lot of people are more picky then me. xd.png

Did I mention that Ive had FF12 since it came out and I still havent beaten it?

YAY for procrastination. Im at the part where you gotta run through some building to like stop a scientist or something.

Poor Squall T-T

Poor SQUALL? Pshaw.

If I'd known the scaling censorkip.gif, I'd have kept him at minimal. I pretty much used him constantly because I like teh tankz.

Poor SQUALL? Pshaw.

If I'd known the scaling censorkip.gif, I'd have kept him at minimal. I pretty much used him constantly because I like teh tankz.

Same here.

*sits in corner and mopes while hugging Squall Plushie*

It's okay. I love you.

xd.png

I claims Zidane plushie, if we are grabbing main character plushies. And probably Vaan too, since nobody else loves him. <3

Actually he is kind of annoying. xd.png But I forgive him.

I'll take the Tifa, Rinoa, Dagger, Yuna, hell... I'll take all the female plushies. NO you can't see them! I don't share ;p

*steals tiffa and yuna*

NO THESE ARE MINE!

*raises hand slowly*

I'll take the one winged moron and the manthong, please and thank you.

AURON = MINE^1,000,000. NO EXCEPTIONS.

...I want someone else, so gimme Lulu. Squishy Goth Black Mage Doll User yay.

What? We all claiming plushies now?

>.> <.< >.>

*swipes Laguna plushie*

Are we in FF8 specifically or just FF in general because if in general I claim all FF7 plushies and vanille, lightning, sera, fang, and baby chocobo FF13 plushies.

STAY AWAY FROM ME PLUSHES!!! *mouth foams*