Hiei101

Final Fantasy

ZACK WHY, WHY DID YOU DIE ZACK.

FF7 graphics murdered my eyes and soul. Gameplay...gameplay I adapted to. It took two long, frustrating, "I HIT THE UP BUTTON YOU JACKASS WHY ARE YOU GOING SIDEWAYS" filled hours, but I did it.

Probably...I don't know, actually. They probably chose it because they couldn't be arsed to come up with a realistic time limit. >_>

ARGH!!!! Did you know that graphics for FF have ALWAYS been like that. Until 10 the graphics did not change much. So if seven was eye murder then so was 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 & 9. Gameplay was NOT that glitchy unless you got a bad copy or something.

blame my PS3 for me finding that post in the quote.

5's graphics are OK, at least on the GBA. Not spectacular, but not overly bad either. 9's are cute I think.

It was just so hard to tell what was going on..

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!

-slaps self-SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

Sorry got mad. Trying to work on that.

ARGH!!!! Did you know that graphics for FF have ALWAYS been like that. Until 10 the graphics did not change much. So if seven was eye murder then so was 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 & 9. Gameplay was NOT that glitchy unless you got a bad copy or something.

FF1

FF2

FF3

FF4

FF5

FF6

FF8

FF9

and finally, FF7.

I don't think they've always been like that, dude.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

ugh just stop. I am trying to calm down and you're not helping.

Calm down from what? It's not really that big of a deal.

I KNOW but I can't help but get riled up when someone says the graphics were murder to the eyes when they were not that bad. Not the best graphics in the world but I have seen worse.

What spider thing, Fortune?

The machine thingy that attacks you during the Seed Mission. If you don't manage to kill it it gets gunned down on the beach.

The machine thingy that attacks you during the Seed Mission. If you don't manage to kill it it gets gunned down on the beach.

OOOOOHHHH YEAH THAT THING!

I kicked that thing's ass. Isn't it weak to electric? Spam Quetzokeblahblah.

The problem is yo uhave to level the heck out of quezacotl first. Those pics of FF13 Versus look sick. So it IS a rpg and not another fighting game. That was confusing me.

Edited by RTucker

The problem is yo uhave to level the heck out of quezacotl first. Those pics of FF13 Versus look sick. So it IS a rpg and not another fighting game. That was confusing me.

I had no problem with that because I used it a lot on the one boss on top of the radio tower. :3

I managed to kill it on the bridge. Yay for stocking up on spells lol.

Since shadow was talking about Junction in the KH thread and we're already discussing 8 in here, let's move in?

Later in the game, shadow, Triple is actually the best spell to junction to speed (I thought Haste was the best/most obvious, but nope). I'm not sure about others, but I don't think it's elemental spells. As for elemental junctioning, I never bothered with it. But you might wanna if you're in an area with a lot of X-element-based monsters and attacks.

Once you have a world map, find the Islands of Heaven and Hell. Best grinding spots EVAR. For party I suggest keeping Squall in basically at all times and Rinoa when you can even though she's a complete whiny censorkip.gif* and I hate her.

Did you have any trouble finding the train once you actually become a Seed? I did. Couldn't find it for MONTHS and had to start over twice because of it.

MOAR SPOILERS! Once you get to the jungle, collapse, and become Laguna, censorkip.gif gets FUUUUUUUUUUUN. Laguna is TOTES SQUALL'S DAD BTW YAY! This story is hella complicated and you end up in space with just Rinoa/Squall facing giant bug looking monsters. Turns out she's some incarnation of a sorceress and is gonna like, destroy the world so people wanna kill her and she and Squall have this whole weird "Knight in shining armor" complex which Seifer ripped off for who seems to be the main villian in disc 1 who is actually possessed by the REAL main villain Ultimecia (WH0RE) and it turns out Seifer and Rinoa actually had some relationship like the summer before all this is happening and they might have slept together who the censorkip.gif knows. AND FUUJIN SPEAKS! IT'S AMAZING! AND RAIJIN NEVER STOPS SAYING "YA KNOW"! IT MAKES ME WANT TO SHOOT HIM EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE NO VOICES!"

...I go off on a lot of tangents. ._. But I AM TOTALLY capable of answering questions, really.

That is the basic summary of 8 really but nix you forgot to say...........

ultimecia is a stupid censorkip.gif* censorkip.gif* who needs to ****ing rot in the darkest damn pits hell has to offer.

I called her a censorkip.gif*, close enough. xd.png

...W word, not B word. Damn censors.

Edited by NixAyum

I just got past the spider. I was gonna kill it, but then I found out that it recharged. So I didn't. Maybe some time in the future when I start again I'll level Qu-the electric summon and get tons of thunder and win.. but maybe not. xd.png

AAAHH SPOILERS. Must not read.

Haven't become SeeD yet, but I've heard of 'the train'. *ominous music*

So far Junction is fun, but not quite as mad complex as might be nice.

But in the mean time, I'm totally loving TWEWY's 15 second battles. So much action in so little time, it's crazy. In the best way.

My buddy killed Ultimecia in one second lol. He had "the end" proc on her first form and then a white field appeared and the battle was over.

Edited by RTucker

My buddy killed Ultimecia in one second lol.  He had "the end" proc on her first form and then a white field appeared and the battle was over.

Yeah, but that takes all the fun out of it.

Edit: I think I used to junction sleep to Squall's status attack and just let him loose on everything. I got through a lot of ramdom encounters that way.

Edited by Fortune86

It does, but the odds of it actually happening are astronomical. It's a feat in itself.

TT^TT I lost my ass to the amount of times she raped me. I also got PWNED permanently etched in my head.

I, having no experience in the field of Ultimecia-PWN'ing, can only say that JENOVA hit my ass harder than Sephiroth ever could. She beat me down harder than The Man, man.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

My hate for he went from annoyance to hate to HATE to really hate to REALLY hate to extreme hate to EXREME hate to loathing to LOATHING to uter loath with every fiber and atom of my being to............................ -world explodes- that

The thing I hated most about Sephiroth was the 2 minute long cutscene to that not-even-super-powerful move with the planets.

UGGGHHH.

The thing I hated most about Sephiroth was the 2 minute long cutscene to that not-even-super-powerful move with the planets.

UGGGHHH.

I know. And he used it SO DAMN OFTEN, too.

I mean, the least they could do is make it guarantee-kill two of the party members. The first time he used it, it was a wonderful "OH censorkip.gif HE'S GOING TO censorkip.gif ME" feeling deep in the pit of your stomach, because you had no idea that the attack would be so pathetic as to inflict....10 damage. Every time he used it after that was just "Oh, is it coffeebreak again?" Srsly, that's what I used the Supernova for. Every time he used it I'd get up and go to the kitchen to get some more noms.

They should have made it more deadly, and used only when he's at 50% health or below, just to show that while you've weakened him, he still can destroy your freaking solar system.

But because he used it so freaking often and for so little damage, I've come to the conclusion that Supernova was just an illusion that he made up to say "yeah, sh!t yer pants on this, I just wasted two minutes of your life you could've spent fightin' me".

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I know. I closed my eyes and rested every time he did it. If the stupid thing was at least SKIPABLE it might not have been so bad.