Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I think Versus is on the PS3 and Agito on PSP.

*hugs her two consoles*

All I have is a PS3 but I had gotten an amazing deal on it. I got my hands on a fully backwards compatable 4 usb port 60 gig ps3 with 2 Controllers, a HDMI cable, a Bluetooth headset, and 6 games for $300, one of which was Modern Warefare 2. ;D That made my day and then some.

My PS2 died, but I'm having such fun with my PS3 I don't mind to much (even though this means I can't replay Persona 3 & 4, Okami and Odin Sphere).

I think Versus is on the PS3 and Agito on PSP.

*hugs her two consoles*

/////wrist

Wonder if my dad's friend still has that PSP for like 30 bucks...

My PS2 died, but I'm having such fun with my PS3 I don't mind to much (even though this means I can't replay Persona 3 & 4, Okami and Odin Sphere).

And KH. but this is the wrong thread for that, innit.

If my PS2 died I'd have to go on a violent rampage.

I might die if my PS2 died, since I don't have a PS3. I have completed all the games I own for it (except FFX-2.. but who knows if I ever will bother) but there are still games I want for it, like Okami and Shadow of the Colossus. And probably something else too.

I don't have a PS3 either, and Versus is almost definitely for it.... I'm not sure if that is official or not, but I doubt seriously if it wouldn't be, based on the graphics and new-ness and such.

At least I'll be able to get Agito.. and maybe that new one, don't remember the name. Something funky.

FF7 was GREAT! -mumbles-lookdownonffsevenhowdareyou-mumbles-

Actually I was referring to the huge amount of sequels 7 has. None of which were probably planned when 7 first came out, unlike all the planned installments of FF13.

Yeah? Fine. I used to think just about everyone liked FF7 or it was at least massively popular but man was I wrong. Well never played the extras to FF7.

(except FFX-2.. but who knows if I ever will bother)

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT.

The end boss is so cool looking and easy to beat! And you get to mock LeBlanc*! And YOU HEAR AURON JETCH-JECTH-TIDUS' DAD AND BRASKA! AND AURON**!

It never ceases to creep me out/amaze me how small (...censorkip.gif, what's his name platinum-haired, dark skin, green outfit, fought him under Bevelle, part of the whole Crimson Squad fiasco***, was supposed to marry Yuna or something. him.)'s hands were.

*OLAWD the massage game and her nip slip. So censorkip.gif funny.

** I liek Auron. A lot. *shifty eyes*

*** I remember a really good fanfic based on that, which I am now tempted to ramble about, but I'm taking enough deviations. For now.

Edited by NixAyum

Yeah? Fine. I used to think just about everyone liked FF7 or it was at least massively popular but man was I wrong. Well never played the extras to FF7.

Nearly everyone did, if you've noticed. Then everyone started getting annoyed about everyone loving it and the fan population has started going down. iirc this has happened once or twice before, if the age/fan equation around my town is anything to judge by. (All people in high school know about it/are fans, all/most in middle school don't know/aren't fans, and then once again most in elementary are fans again.)

It is sort of annoying if you get nothing but "OMG ROX SO HARD I J!ZZED" comments. Admitting "yeah, wtf were they thinking" every now and then does serve to it up just a tad. =/

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Iz sad but truz

Not really. Everything dies.

FF7 had a good and rather spin-off bloated run while it lasted, and guessing by previous statements it will probably bounce again after a short recession.

The franchise is disturbingly like its villain; It mysteriously disappears for a year or maybe two, but die? NEVER.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Heeeyy. Someone said something about all the 13s, I made a comment that it would probably work out better then 7's random sequels. That's all.

I really honestly like the story in 7, and the characters. The gameplay is terrible. The graphics aren't great, to be nice, and the music is good. The extras weren't bad, especially Crisis Core (<3).

So.. does anyone have a clue what the developers were thinking when they gave the option of a 40 minute time limit to that first dungeon in 8? Fire Cavern? I chose 20 to be safe and did it in 7...

Heeeyy. Someone said something about all the 13s, I made a comment that it would probably work out better then 7's random sequels. That's all.

I really honestly like the story in 7, and the characters. The gameplay is terrible. The graphics aren't great, to be nice, and the music is good. The extras weren't bad, especially Crisis Core (<3).

ZACK WHY, WHY DID YOU DIE ZACK.

FF7 graphics murdered my eyes and soul. Gameplay...gameplay I adapted to. It took two long, frustrating, "I HIT THE UP BUTTON YOU JACKASS WHY ARE YOU GOING SIDEWAYS" filled hours, but I did it.

So.. does anyone have a clue what the developers were thinking when they gave the option of a 40 minute time limit to that first dungeon in 8?  Fire Cavern?  I chose 20 to be safe and did it in 7...

Probably...I don't know, actually. They probably chose it because they couldn't be arsed to come up with a realistic time limit. >_>

ZAAAACCKKKK. WAA-

Stop that Drer, you are bringing out my inner fangirl. At least Genesis survived!

I never adapted, just raeged.

I feel like if anyone needed the 40 minute time they.. kind of fail at life. The dungeon was 4 rooms long with an easy boss fight.

Not really. Everything dies.

FF7 had a good and rather spin-off bloated run while it lasted, and guessing by previous statements it will probably bounce again after a short recession.

The franchise is disturbingly like its villain; It mysteriously disappears for a year or maybe two, but die? NEVER.

Sorry I meant the fans. They just love it too much and start ruining it by overzelousnesd.

So.. does anyone have a clue what the developers were thinking when they gave the option of a 40 minute time limit to that first dungeon in 8? Fire Cavern? I chose 20 to be safe and did it in 7...

Same here.

Anyone else beat that Spider thing in Dollet?

Gah, how? I can do it in about 12-13 minutes, but never under 10.

Then again, I do like taking my time getting the magic from monsters and maybe attack half the time. And maybe just Shiva'ing the **** out of/stealing magic from Ifrit isn't the best speed strategy either. *shrug*

What spider thing, Fortune?

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

@Drer: Moar plz?

@Nix: I got magics and stuff when I came back.. the timer didn't seem to be running then.

I also couldn't get any at first cause I forgot to set my options till after Ifrit. Oops.

I could not figure out any of the junction system in 8 for like, ever.

When I started a new game, I facepalmed and went "JESUSHWTF and I thought the Sphere Grid was complicated."

/actually loved the Sphere Grid and zooming all the way out and seeing people's lit up paths and the huge jumps from putting Yuna on Auron's track and Auron on Tidus' and so on

Oooooohhhhh that's awesoooooooooome I want I want I want. *grabby hands*

So far I think I get most of the junction system, seems pretty cool. Much more challenging to set up and play then 7 or 9 or something. Which is good. :3 (I enjoy materia and really like all of 9's stuff but sometimes a challenge is awesome.)

It doesn't seem as hard as TWEWY yet. x.x