Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I have no idea what you guys are talking about right now, but I've only played FF3

I'm actually more disappointed by that news. That said, that doesn't seem to be a very reputable source to me, especially considering the errors in writing. If it's at Tokyo Game Show, I'll believe it isn't canceled, but otherwise... Not to mention the fact that it won't be at SE's Final Fantasy event in August, which is still suspicious. It looks to me like they will likely announce a new title there, which is one more thing to hold back Versus if it even still exists.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

I understand your scepticism, but I shall remain hopeful.

Edit: Siliconera Link

I don't know if you use this site or not, but I think it's a better source than my last link.

Edited by Fortune86

The update for the Vita happened yesterday. I can now download FFV and FFVI.

Or at least I could if I had the memory space T-T

Mate of mine just bought VII for Vita and discovered he needed a PS3 to download it. He's not a very happy bunny.

Wasn't there a warning before hand?

And where is he? I know some places need PS3s to download at the moment, but others don't. From what I hear the update hasn't finished yet, so if he waits a few days he should be able to get it.

Edited by Fortune86

Stuck on Odin in FF3. I guess I'm level grinding for a bit.

trying to get ultima weapons in ffx

T___T i hate tidus so much right now

so far i got auron, rikku, and yuna's

i don't even want to try lulu's because her's is the lightning

kimahri and the evil butterfly game

and then tidus with the chocobo racing that trys so hard to make you fail T__T

So have you all seen the ultimate set they're going to release?

Kind of pointless for me since I have all of them now (other than XI because of the whole weirdo online thing) on some system or another.

I was kind of disappointed that they're all on different systems (all playstation brand systems, but they're all on different disc types.... psp, ps1, ps2, ps3).

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/31/squ...sary-collection

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I only need three, 3, 5 & 6.

Very happy with the news Lightning is going to be the MC of the next FFXIII game happy.gif

Edited by Fortune86

I just recently got an xbox so I've only started FFXIII. *so have no opinion on lightning at the moment*

Of course I'm complaining about them being on all different systems, but I have two psp, two ds, five ps1, two ps2, and one xbox game. wacko.gif

(Amazon was having a sale on PS1 games so I got anthology for V and VI just recently)

i have always loved the final fantasy games actually most of square soft© games are games that i would buy rent or play at a friends house. my favorite by far is Final Fantasy 3/6 the Japanese version because it had a good story line a good selection of characters and a truly evil end boss that tries to thwart your every attempt as you go thru the normal world and the world of ruin.

user posted image

Bump

FF III is going to be available in America on the PSN network. I wonder how long us in Europe will have to wait.

i have played all but the newer games like 10, 10/2, 11, 12, 13. probably wont play 14 either. my rating on 13 is about a 2 out of 5 cuz the storyline is good but the actual gameplay was about as horrible as dr jekle and mr hyde for regular nintendo.

i have played all but the newer games like 10, 10/2, 11, 12, 13. probably wont play 14 either. my rating on 13 is about a 2 out of 5 cuz the storyline is good but the actual gameplay was about as horrible as dr jekle and mr hyde for regular nintendo.

i'd say X is still a really great one, and X/2 an ok sequel, i didn't play 11 & 12 but i heard they were ok, 13 just didn't catch my eye and from some friends that played it they didn't like it as much as the other ff games

i'd say X is still a really great one, and X/2 an ok sequel, i didn't play 11 & 12 but i heard they were ok, 13 just didn't catch my eye and from some friends that played it they didn't like it as much as the other ff games

alright thanks xd.png i know that up till ffX it was an amazing series because i played all of them xd.png i was just curious about all the others

I'm currently (well, infrequently) playing FFXIII

My biggest grief is it's too linear. There's a lot of pretty (amazing though) graphics and a lot of cutscenes but as for fighting there's like no exploring and the battle system is a little too automatized for me. I almost feel like I'm just playing an interactive story and not an actual game.

I don't feel too bad about it because I only paid like $16 for it. xd.png

Also F.Y.I. FFXI (eleven) was/is a MMORPG that requires a subscription so that's why you don't hear much about it.

If you are talking about the auto feature in battle you can override it you know smile.gif

Edit: I now have FF5 on my PSP. Going well so far happy.gif

Amazon UK is listing Lightning Returns for next March. What do the American sites say?

Edited by Fortune86

The american Amazon site says that Lightning Returns will be released on December 31, 2013. PROOF!

So anyway, is anybody still interested in having Final Fantasy Type 0 localized? I know I am and I've been waiting for this game to be released in America for a year, but it never came outside of Japan. Then I found this online petition trying to get the game localized. I already signed it a few minutes ago. If anybody wants to bring the game to their country then just go to this website and sign: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_...BDLbb&external=

The american Amazon site says that Lightning Returns will be released on December 31, 2013. PROOF!

So anyway, is anybody still interested in having Final Fantasy Type 0 localized? I know I am and I've been waiting for this game to be released in America for a year, but it never came outside of Japan. Then I found this online petition trying to get the game localized. I already signed it a few minutes ago. If anybody wants to bring the game to their country then just go to this website and sign: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Localize_...BDLbb&external=

That has all the markings of a placeholder date.

I'm currently re-playing most of my Final Fantasy games at the moment, They never get old to me. My fave FF game in the series would have to be FFIX. I love everything about that game, the music, battles, characters and story are all awesome. My current progress in the games are:

FFVII- just before Ultima Weapon battle

FFIX- Disc 3 Alexandria Castle

FFX- Calm lands/Chocobo racing

FFXII- Sandsea*

FFXIII- Finished and doing the Missions

FFXIII-2- Searching for the Cores/Chocobo racing

Thats also not mentioning my dissidia + dissidia 013 progress.

I'm also looking at FFIV and Tactics for DS on EBAY at the moment my local gaming store can't get them in from any where. I've heard some bad reviews for FFVIII so I might not get that. From what I've seen of FFVIII I cant say I like some of the concepts it has in battle.

Also like to say YESSSS! New Final fantasy XIII! Yay, I hope they include a slightly better role for Hope in this one not like FFXIII-2.

EDIT: Yes there is Hope yet (Hehe) Hope is in FFXIII Lightning Returns, I'm so happy

*I spent about 40hr level grinding before doing any story progress besides the castle scene, Vaan's lvl 65 and with the Burning Bow he's pawning monsters with one hit kills ><

Edited by Kursedfire