Hiei101

Final Fantasy

After I got my third summon. The characters were attacked by those...I forgot what you called them, and their big machine thing in some sort of glacier area. It had some sort of attack I couldn't compete with.

I think I had to restart FFX pretty soon after I started playing. For starters, I relied way too much on Yuna's aeons and had to run around like crazy for ages to get my characters' levels up.

Then, with Kimahri's sphere grid, I tried to send him down a Lulu-ish path but he was never as powerful as Lulu. He's a lot better as a hard-hitter, along with Auron. (...at least, I think so? Gah, need to replay my FF games soon)

I still think the sphere grids are awesome to play with, though.

Yeah, aeons are the whole reason I failed, but with all that power, how could I not want to use them?

I think I know the boss fight you are referring to. I remember a lot of people had trouble with that.

Is there anywhere you can back track to and grind?

You can go back to different places? I didn't know you could do that, but That would mean the thunder planes again, and I had a hard time not getting struck by lighting. And the monsters drove me insane with their constant self-healing.

I think there is a point where you can travel to where you like, but thinking about it you may not have reached that part yet.

Is the boss you are fighting against the Crawler? With a little floaty Negator?

Edit: If so then you don't have to back track too far. I believe there are plenty of monsters in that area.

Edited by Fortune86

I don't think so. If you mean the underwater machine I barely defeated that. This machine had four legs...and maybe an anti-magic barrier. I'm not sure.

Yes, but you can't carry your PC around with you.

Unless you have a laptop...

Eh, I'd rather play on my powerhouse of a machine comfortably than on a tiny handheld. I don't usually bring my handheld everywhere, and when I do, I'm usually in a situation where I can't play with the volume on, or I can't really relax and get comfortable and play...

The size of the screen has never bothered me and in situations where I can't have the volume on, I just use the free earphones I got o3o

I can't use earbuds, and I have a hard time finding quality headphones that use the same type of plugs required.

Plus, achievements :3

Ok so I need a 3DS like now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy and http://www.theatrhythm.com/

FF music game. I want it. It looks adorable!

Ooooo Versus 13 song Somnus is dlc.

One more link: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Theatrhythm_Final_Fantasy

And omg please do a KH one next I would be so happy. *3*

Edited by NixAyum

Eh. I would be more excited for FFXIII-3 if I had liked 2 at all. I heard a rumor on Kotaku earlier that Versus may be cancelled. I wouldn't be surprised.

I loved it, so I'm happy happy.gif

Needs more Lightning though.

They had better not. I will fly to Japan and beat somebody to death with a Moogle myself if they do.

At this point, I'd actually rather them go ahead and call it quits. We haven't had new information in almost a year. It wasn't at E3, it wasn't at the Tokyo Game Show last year... I don't think it was at E3 last year, either.

I'd rather them just make Kingdom Hearts III at this point.

I really, really don't. I love the look of the game and I'm very interested in the story. I want to play it D:

A six year time frame from announcement is just ridiculous... especially when you look at all the other games they're released in the meantime.

I'm not going to dispute that, but I don't want them to cancel it.

In the mean time we just have to occupy ourselves with other games. I got Dragon's Dogma this week so that is going to keep me busy for a while.

FF7 is my favorite so far. I've played 9, 10, 10-2, 12 and Crisis Core. And i've played a little of 8 and 13 but lost interest almost immediatly in 8, and 13 was just annoying. I might try playing 8 again sometime.