Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Oh, but usually if you get a five star rating, about four will drop

I don't. dry.gif

I can get a five star rating, on the normal setting, with a pre-emp attack and my blue Chocobo using an 'aga' skill to kill everything on the field in 00:00 and still walk away with nothing.

I do get a lot of phoenix downs though.

And yes, I am using the collectors catolgue.

Really? Wow that's just bad luck... Maybe you need to get a little Lady Luck on your side. xd.png

RIght now I have two fragments left. The Beast collector one and then the one where you need to win 7777 coins at the slot machines.

Collecter? You filling out the bestiary? Because if you have to get all their crystals...

Oh no, you don't need the crystals, you jsut need to fight every one of them.

I'm still going to try and otain all the monster crystals for all the ones that are possible to obtain.

Fully leveled TO.

Zomg. Totally worth it.

Took him into a fight with the 'toise and he just dominated that fight. Twice (I was after the bestiary info).

OMG that's amazing. Now I need to get him fully leveled. Oh yeah, so my gil method isn't too great anymore so would you mind giving me good way to get it? I'm also having trouble getting my hands on the collector's catalog becaus eI can't win those damn chocobo races. How do you win those things? xd.png

I fed my blue chocobo potent materials until he got to level 99, fused some random skills onto him and set him racing.

Oh alright. I think I'll do the same to my Silver Chocobo since I actually use my Blue one.

I use my blue one too xd.png

I found my silver Chocobo didn't actually do quite as well as my blue, but that could be because of the skills I fused.

Try and get Rocket Blast and Darkhorse if you can. Health Nut also helps.

i beat a certain really mean boss in ffx

they liked to turn me into zombies and then heal me, if i cured zombie they would use mega death, so i went through the whole battle with 2 zombies and 1 normal person at all times

Edited by darkshadow5392

OH GOD NOT YUNALESCA! She made my cousin break my controller....

I can't really remember how my fight against her went. I don't think I enjoyed it though.

Edit: Got myself a Don Tonberry Crystal this morning. Only took about four fights.

I'm not really needed in battle any more. I can just sit back and watch TO slash away all the time.

Edited by Fortune86

I am SUCH a Final Fantasy fan!!!!! I only have Rings of Fate, Dirge of Cerberus (not many girls like shooting games), The 4 Heroes of Light, Final Fantasy 9 and 10, and X-2.... So far, my favorite is between Final Fantasy 9 (but I need a PS1 memery card), Fianl Fantasy 10 (I love playing To Zanarkand on the piano), and Dirge of Cerberus is my only shooting game.....

i'm trying to also get FF XIII and FFXIII-2, but I at least need to get a PS3... I'm poor, so plz don't judge me.

Talking about Yunalesca? She used Mega-Death on my first try battling her....I wish she used Zombie first...........

Mod note: Please don't post multiple times in a row, use the Edit button instead.

Edited by NixAyum

Hello and welcome to the FF thread Genesis smile.gif

While I understand your FF love and enthusiasm, you do not need to double or triple post. Just hit the 'edit' button if you want to add more to your last reply and no one else has yet posted.

I've now got all the fragments and seen all the paradox endings. Just working on getting the Saddlesore trophy then onto the final boss again for the secret ending o3o

Mmmmm Yunalesca was always fun. I think I usually died a couple times when fighting her.

I'm still debating whether I want FFX for the Vita or not.

Also, any news on Lightning's DLC?

@ Nix: You start playing FFIII yet?

~~~

Edit: Finally beaten XIII-2 with 100% (minus any DLC of course). This is the first game I've played where I have managed to get all of the trophies, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

Damn Saddlesore. No idea you have to dismount to unlock it. Was wondering why it was taking so long. xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

Bought my first one today. xd.png FF-X for the PS2.

*Glances up at above post*

You get to ride in some of them? O3O

Edited by Chicogal

If you mean the Chocobos, then yeah. They are also involved in several mini games (of Doom).

Bought my first one today. xd.png FF-X for the PS2.

*Glances up at above post*

You get to ride in some of them? O3O

FFX is one of my favs.

Mostly riding is mini-games, but chocobos are awesome anyway.

I don't like the fighting style... >^>

I have no idea what Chocobos are, you guys know that, right? xd.png