Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Because I spent ages farming for items I got all the CP I need. And all the gil.

Besides the items I want have an apalling drop rate.

It was amazing how much CP you can accumalate in Auggusta Tower. The fights are insanely easy plus, the monsters drop some decent materials, not to mention in large amounts.

And I think I've gotten eough 'mileage' from my own PSP. I bought it used from my older sister and it was in great condition. She never really used it. I've had it for three years now and it's slowly degrading. Maybe the Vita is a purchase I need to make. Does anyone know if you can play regular PSP games on the Vita?

I got mine hunting potent orbs/essences/crystals in the Steppe xd.png

I need more though to finish my Black Chocobo and start Twlight Odin D:

You can play PSP games on the Vita, but you will have to download them. The Vita does not have a UMD slot thing, just a little hold for game cards (Vita games).

If they really bring out type-0 for vita only I will just ignore it. -.-

Seriously I'm not buying another console just because they're to stupid to make money out of their games by releasing them on fairly good sold consoles.

I hope this leak is fake... otherwise bye bye mh 3 portable too. >_>

I got the Vita because there are several games coming out for it I want.

P4 The Golden. A Mystery SMT game. Uncharted (which I already have).

Type-0 is just another bonus smile.gif

No PSP games? damn. Looks liek the Vita only has two games to look forward to. Aw well.

Back on topic... Don't boher with Twilight Odin until post-story. He's a late bloomer so you'll need to sacrifice way too many materials than he's worth. I didn't get him until after so.... yeah

I already have TO, so I'm not too fussed about spending huge amounts of materials on him. Apart from Warlock (my Black Chocobo) he's the only other monster I want to level.

Can you buy orbs/essences from Chocolina at any point? It's not really an issue, but I might as well spend all my money on something.

I don't think you can buy orbs until post-game or near the end.

I think at the start of chapter 6 or after the game is over.

Well game over is no good to me. I want him ready for the final boss.

Back to farming I go!

xd.png Honestly, I doutn you'll ever use a commando role in the final battle. I only used Tortoise, Diversity, Relentless Assault, and Evened Odds. All of those require Sentinel, Ravanger and Medic monsters i thnk

Also, we have 160 pages of FF talk. That's 160 Fragments : D

I'm something of a 'romantic', so I like to use story items/monsters in important events when possible.

Like using the captured legendary against the elite four, or the story sword against the final boss.

Since TO was born from a fragment of Lightning's memories, I'd really like to use him.

ow I wish I got TO before the Final fight. I need to go back and beat it again once I have 160 Fragments and get a five star rating and the secret ending : )

I have 130 fragment so far happy.gif

Met Vanille this morning. She's just as annoying as I remember xd.png

I really like Yeul. When I first found out about her I thought she'd be as bad as Vanille, but I actually feel sorry for her.

xd.png Honestly, I doutn you'll ever use a commando role in the final battle. I only used Tortoise, Diversity, Relentless Assault, and Evened Odds. All of those require Sentinel, Ravanger and Medic monsters i thnk

Also, we have 160 pages of FF talk. That's 160 Fragments : D

Relentless Assault is Com - Rav - Rav.

I pretty much just Relentless Assault my way through anything.

It's going to take me forever to get that role changing trophy D: What is it? A thousand shifts?

I got it during the final battle. It will probably take you longer, because I actively avoid battles and you grind. Since you have higher levels than my crew usually, you don't have to shift to medic-centric paradigms as frequently.

I shifted a lot in the last fight in the Steppe. I was healing up every ten seconds.

Should have leveled Warlock some more.

The Yomi fight is pretty much a desperate struggle to get the damn thing poisoned, and then heal yourself the rest of the time.

I never got it poisoned D:

The fight probably would have been better if I had a sab-med-med para set up, but like and idiot I followed what it said in the book.

Yomi was super hard. But Raspantil was strangely easy for me xd.png Also, I haven't gotten the Role Change trohpy because I use my standard tactic of struggling through with relentless assault. I rely on potions mainly.

I find Yeul very easy to sympathize with. She really is a sweet gir and feel for her; she has quite the somber fate. Just like I spent the whole game hating Caius because he was the 'bad guy'. But afterwards I realized he's nt actually that bad. I won't say anymore though about the subject.

I found Medics very hard to use without a monster. Noel got the best medic spell but he has the slowest casting speed so it overall screwed everyone over. Did anyone actually use Meteor Javelin and Holy Arrow? Cause I do, but they hardly do damage. Just like Lightning's way-too-hyped Army of One.

I use them sometimes, if I am farming and remember I have them lol xd.png

Great, now I need a sack full of potent essences for my black chocobo, gold chocobo and TO.

Hardest friggen material to find in the game (at least for me).