Hiei101

Final Fantasy

That fight is fairly close to the behemoth I mentioned. You can run back and forth between the two if you like smile.gif

I now have 80 Fragments!

Wow you accumilated those quickly! I just got Lightning and Amodar on my team and I'm working on Sazh's special storyline.

Im at the Steppe! biggrin.gif

You can complete a mission in Oerba and then teleport yourself back or you can walk all the way back to the elevator and go down the tower smile.gif

Oh yeah, I forgot about those teleport sones in XIII. Now all you have to do is Grind!

But the next 80 come really fast. Or maybe that's because I just had to pre-order the collector's guide with my game xd.png I've actually gotten kinda sidetracked with the gaem and started trying my hand at getting Don Tonberry as a Monster Crystal. He has a 3% chance of being captured plus my boost to capture rates thanks to a Fragment Skill and then I have all three feral links charged. And with the monster spawn rate up as well, it shouldn't take me long. My characters are strangely over-powered both base-stat and weapon wise.

I used the guide as sparingly as I could. Most of the fragments frustrated me though, especially with the frequency I had to look at the guide maps. I'm glad that they added in more sidequests, but, most of them are absolutely terrible as far as sidequests go.

How hard is the 'Toise to beat? I look at it every time I use Sunny weather and go:

Nope. Don't stand a chance.

I didn't really think it was that bad. I did it after I finished the main game though.

I only just beat the Ochu. xd.png

Is it possible to get all the paradox endings before you get the main ending? I got another one this morning (my second one).

No, it's not. I'd say at least half of them require that you beat the ending first.

Darn it T-T

I was hoping top get a 100 fragments before going much further plotwise. Unlock some fragment skills you know?

Edit: Finally got the lucky coin fragment!

Went in armed with a bucket full of coins, came back out with the exact same amount xd.png

Edited by Fortune86

Beat the 'Toise entirely by accident.

Was running around looking for a certain monster, but wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

Bumped into this huge leg and swung at it out of habit, then realised what it was.

Took a while, but I got it. happy.gif

I had 145 fragments before the final boss and the others were one in the final Oerba location or were obtained storywise. Some fragments are just damn tideous (the Academia 400 "complete maps" quests) and others were too confusing. Adamantite RIng quest was so annoying...

Is that possible as in the rest are impossible or just meaning that some are best left until after you beat the main story?

I'm just taking what the guide tells me. I wouldn't know. I didn't strive for a ton of fragments before I beat the game because I didn't really see the point in doing so. Especially since many of them are... tedious.

I'm not looking forward to the monster hunter one. That one will definitely be an end of gamer I think.

I found I wasn't really missing more than 20 or so. That one definitely can't be done until after the game ends, anyway, since it counts bosses.

Good point.

I need to re-do Academia 400 and the boss. Screwed up the cinematic sequence so I'll need to fight it again.

7DeadlySins, the guide says 151 are possible to obtain before the final boss. In the collector's edition, i saw it right before the entries for Caius and it said 151. Although it's likely someone would have around 130.

But I'm looking for Paradox Endings right now. GOing after Vanielle's Truth.

I have over 110 fragments now. Yay for Oerba!

Nay for Hands of Time puzzles D:

Seriously, anyone else struggle with these?

I'm so happy someone else doesn't understand them too! I don't get it. They're just soooooo irritating,

I managed to get the hang of them after a while, but a few of them really peed me off xd.png

Hunting a Black Chocobo gave me enough CP to max both Serah and Noel.

Still haven't got the damn bird.