Hiei101

Final Fantasy

My favorite one is 9. Specially every part that has chocobos in it. smile.gif

My favorite is VIII (8). It was the first FF I ever played, so I suppose I'm a bit biased. Then again, I can put up with hours of tedious things like drawing magic and collecting every little thing. Hell, I went out of my way to kill X-ATM092 in the Dollet mission. @.@

It was a while before I played some other FFs. IX (9) came next for me, then some of the handhelds and then X (10) and the classic remakes. Only ones I haven't played are VII (7) and its friends (**** you fanboys, leave me alone), VI (6) and anything numerically past X-2.

I've enjoyed all of them... Except FFT on the PS1. Then again, I suck at tactic games.. x3

Edited by chimerahound

Hell, I went out of my way to kill X-ATM092 in the Dollet mission. @.@

So did I, but I shouldn't have bothered. The points I got for beating that damn thing didn't make up for the ones I lost for not getting back to the shore in time.

And Seifer kept dying. I lost points for that. I had overleved Squall so he was fine, but the baddies kept targeting Seifer.

So did I, but I shouldn't have bothered. The points I got for beating that damn thing didn't make up for the ones I lost for not getting back to the shore in time.

And Seifer kept dying. I lost points for that. I had overleved Squall so he was fine, but the baddies kept targeting Seifer.

Yeah, but it's still nice to know you can do something that's suppose to be difficult for that point of the game.

Ah.. I don't care about points, it's just your rank to decide how much money you make, and I cheat on the SeeD tests, so I'm always loaded! x3

I have to admit though, it felt rather empty without the cutscene where Quistis guns down X-ATM092...

Yeah, but it's still nice to know you can do something that's suppose to be difficult for that point of the game.

Ah.. I don't care about points, it's just your rank to decide how much money you make, and I cheat on the SeeD tests, so I'm always loaded! x3

I have to admit though, it felt rather empty without the cutscene where Quistis guns down X-ATM092...

I had two run throughs on the game. Saw the cutscene the first time & killed X-ATM on the second.

I never cheated on the SeeD tests. Got to rank 28 on my own biggrin.gif

The only trouble I really had during the entire game was with the Aliens on the Ragnarok during the first playthrough. I didn't know they were coloured coded, so I kept fighting them over and over.

Boy were Rinoa & Squall strong by the time they met back up with the others laugh.gif

I beat X &adore it!!!!!

beat X-2... it wasn't as good, but I missed Spira so I didn't mind

some way through XII... not as inspired to play it as I was for X...

I really want VII 'cause I hear it's the best, then I'd love to play VIII then IX too.

I beat X &adore it!!!!!

did you ever try to complete the sphere grid? I'm trying to complete that and get the special summons and beat the extra bosses before I face sin.

they are hard!

7, 10, 10-2, and 12 are the ones I own, have played, and beaten.

12 and 10-2 are the only ones that have any re-play value, I only played 10 and 7 just to see what the hype was.

10-2 is my favorite x3. As you can probably tell from my username.

All time fav is ff9. Why?

It's fun and the battle music is fricking epic!

They got 2 awesome characters, Vivi and Freya are my favs.

It's a game that I'll keep on playing for quite a long time.

I'm a FFVII fanatic. =/ An online friend used to be a fanboy and dragged me into it.

Crisis Core, I think, was the only video game that made me tear up. In the original game (Which I'm playing through for the first time! *squee*) all I got was a mild sadness when Aeris died, and some frustration. ("GODDAMMIT, SEPHIROTH, SHE WAS MY LAST GOOD HEALER! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW, MAKE VINCENT HEAL EVERYONE?!")

I've watched my friend play FFX, and all I can say is...Yuna annoys me, Tidus has a voice that makes me want to claw my ears off, Rikku reminded me too much of Yuffie from FFVII(of whom also annoyed me)...Auron is the only one I really liked.

I started FF3 for the DS today. Beaten FF1 and 2, used to have FF12, but my cousin "borrowed" it and never gave it back. It's in California right now...TT__TT It sucks, the Limits were such eye candy to me, and Basch and Balthier were really cool.

It's a toss up between 7 & 8 for me. I played a joint game of 8 with my brother and sister. We got all the way to the end with cheats. Of course, the game shark cheats don't work on Zell and some of the Guardian Forces for some reason. We also didn't have all of the GFs either. We got all the way to the end of the game and our only good characters were Quistis, Riona, and Squall. Those three kept dying too fast during the battle with Ultimica and we had to try and beat her with our weak characters. She pwned us.

I haven't gotten very far into 7 yet. I'm only on the 2nd disc where there's this incredibly difficult miniboss. I have to get this certain item that is from an incredibily difficult regular monster. I tried to just level up before fighting this monster, but I kept getting that monster. I was annoyed.

I got almost to the end of Crisis Core, but my PSP stopped reading UMDs and then I lost the game. I cleaned my room recently and have still not found it. I am a little peeved about the game being missing.

I've started playing 9, but it doesn't even have a single aspect about it that has stuck with me. I might try finding our copy and then playing again at some point.

I played some of 10, but I wasn't that good with the battle system.

With 10-2, I played through most of it, but then saw all three endings and was done. I sold the game to my mom and haven't played it since.

I haven't gotten very far into 7 yet. I'm only on the 2nd disc where there's this incredibly difficult miniboss. I have to get this certain item that is from an incredibily difficult regular monster. I tried to just level up before fighting this monster, but I kept getting that monster. I was annoyed.

Which mini-boss is it? The one mini-boss that really ticked me off was the Demon Guard. He hit for ridiculous amounts of damage. >_>

My favourite by far is FFVI. To me, it's by far the most enjoyable game in the series. Best villain, too, but hang around me for a while and it'll be obvious how much I adore Kefka. *chuckles*

I've played every game but XI, X-2 and Tactics, though.

I also love FFIX for it's amazing world. If I was to live in a FF game, that'd be the one I'd want to live in, and I have a massive soft spot for XII because I love Ivalice, and playing XII makes me feel like I'm back in Vagrant Story (though VS is clearly superior in story, that game is pure awesome).

Kefka....Kefka scares me. ; _ ;

I mean, he's a clown. That's a former general. That kills people. And didn't he almost take over the world?

DID I MENTION HE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN?!?

My fears...they have been embodied. ; _ ;

Edit: And listen to that laugh. Seriously. That laugh could kill someone.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

And didn't he almost take over the world?

Correction, he DID take over the world!

Speaking of which, where's me picture and me site?

ah HA! *stomps*

user posted image

Edit:

Speaking of which, I came here to say one thing. Yes, one very special new:

DISSIDIA WAS RELEASED TODAY!!! BUTTON MASHERS DELIGHT!!!

Edited by Quintafeira12

He did indeed take over the world, or at least what was left of it after he was finished playing around with powerful magic. And then he made the Light of Judgement and antagonized people from a distance, which to me sounds like a pretty good strategy. *snickers*

I love Kefka mostly because he's so different from the rest of the FF villains. They're always about taking over the world for their mother/revenge/because a big, scary monster told them to/because they're an evil tree/and so on. Kefka wanted to take over the world because he thought it'd be fun. At least up until he became all nihilistic at the end there, but that happens. Especially when you're completely and utterly insane. *grins*

Also? According to one of the Japanese guide books for the game, Kefka is 5'6" tall. I approve of any villain who is not all tall, dark and looming. Originality in a villain makes me happy.

I'd get Dissidia if I could stand the English voice acting, or if I read Japanese fast enough to play an entire game in it. Books, yes, because there's no feeling of time limit and fast dialogue, but not games.

I can't read Japanese at all T-T

Although I played part of Odin Sphere with the Japanese voice overs smile.gif

7, 10, 10-2, and 12 are the ones I own, have played, and beaten.

12 and 10-2 are the only ones that have any re-play value, I only played 10 and 7 just to see what the hype was.

10-2 is my favorite x3. As you can probably tell from my username.

Saying X-2 is your favorite Final Fantasy is like attending a perfume convention and, when asked what your favorite scent is, promptly farting in their face.

Though to be fair, my favorite is VII. Which means I'm hated just about as much by fanboys as you are :V

Although X-2 wasn't my own favourite, I wouldn't say it was the worst. FFXII was the one I felt disapointed with sad.gif