Hiei101

Final Fantasy

3 hours ago, Zxke said:

comrades is getting taken down and released as it's own thing.

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Can they do that? Remove part of a game and re-release it as a separate entry? 

20 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Can they do that? Remove part of a game and re-release it as a separate entry? 

It's what I heard going around. It's so it's on its own disc/file so it runs smoother and can have more content added to that singular entity rather than updating all of ff15; since, you know, they're dropping work on 15.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:22 AM, Zxke said:

Nyello everybody; hopping on in here to look see what the goings on is. For one thing; They are completely dropping work on ff15 from what I hear. No more DLC after Ardyn will be released, and comrades is getting taken down and released as it's own thing. From what I've heard there is no interest in a next game in the series as of now, and as far as ff7s remake is concerned they already stated that the game would NOT use crisis core/ dirge of Cerberus in its canon; rest in peace Gackt. They actually had to dump everything CC2 had done and restarted the entire project for the remake also. The entire thing is a mess.

AS FOR FF14, that right there is my ****. I play the hell out of it and honestly I'm having a great time. 

no offense, but I'll believe all that when I see it regarding the FFVII remake. Crisis Core was very popular and cemented the passing of the torch from Zack to Cloud. Besides, if that was true then why keep Zack around? Why has he appeared in other FF/KH titles? Why is he being released in Dissidia NT in the season 2 pass? He's one of the more popular characters. I highly doubt they'd drop something like that, especially when Crisis Core answered a LOT of questions.