shric debar

the screenshot thread.

So I'm wanting to do a Winter and Moonstone spiral, with either breed, and bred my 2nd gen Moonstone with my CB Winter~ Cool right? But I forgot I was egglocked. ;u;

user posted image

And then I went to see the egg..

user posted image

anD JUST WHAT. It's such a cruel egg. ;A; I was already kicking myself for loosing it, and then it's code is "wEeep".

Maybe it's a good thing it was auto abandoned due to my egglock. And, I wouldn'tve been able to continue the spiral with it anyway. vuv; Really hoping it gets adopted by someone though. X'D

user posted image

i've never had a revival successful before ._. i didn't think it actually worked (i wanted this one dead, i just revive them for fun)

kill it again. Revive can not be used on the same dragon twice.

Huh! Seriously?! It's been a year since I last saw an empty AP! xd.png

It happened literally 5 minutes ago. And my shimmers become dead lines xd.png But it's all fixed now! biggrin.gif

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I discovered something very strange while on Silvi's Hatchery...

user posted image

It's a neglected. Note the time remaining. The egg recently hatched and is most definitely a Neglected, despite the fact that Neglecteds normally aren't created unless their timer is very, very low. Like 10-5 minutes. I've never heard of a Neglected being created when the egg still had 8 hours to live.

Oh that guy was on my scroll biggrin.gif

It was created by bounce method, so once it got through teleport it had 24 hours left to live. It got to my scroll once it was at 8 hours left and then I hatched it.

So, one mystery solved tongue.gif

I am very happy with myself. I finally finished my collection of frozen whiptail hatchies with song lyrics:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Now I have to decide what song to do next, and what breed to do it with!

Edited by MissVampire13

user posted image

Stubbornest little egg that I ever did have! It's at 3 days, too! (And it's not even a Tinsel!)

Edited by Kelkelen

Stubbornest little egg that I ever did have!  It's at 3 days, too!  (And it's not even a Tinsel!)

Maybe it can't hatch yet xd.png Sunrise/sunset eggs are only able to hatch during certain periods of time, otherwise they may just as well die of sickness because of the huge amount of views they get. It happens sometimes when those eggs sit in ERs gaining views that are useless at the given moment, while their owner isn't paying attention.

EDIT: ninja.gif

Edited by ZzelaBusya

user posted image

Would have grabbed if I already didn't have one!

Can't believe my luck sometimes!!

Edited by casey2

Maybe it can't hatch yet xd.png Sunrise/sunset eggs are only able to hatch during certain periods of time, otherwise they may just as well die of sickness because of the huge amount of views they get. It happens sometimes when those eggs sit in ERs gaining views that are useless at the given moment, while their owner isn't paying attention.

EDIT: ninja.gif

Yes, but...the egg was at 3 days. It had been in ERs for 24 hours straight. o_O

user posted image

Stubbornest little egg that I ever did have! It's at 3 days, too! (And it's not even a Tinsel!)

That's happened to me a few times too xd.png My eggs really hate me.

^lol I had a similar problem but not as funny.

user posted image

Um... pretty sure adult Red Dorsals aren't supposed to look like that. xd.png

Has yours fixed itself? Because hard refreshing works. :3

^^I also had a similar problem. My male Olives were playing dress-up as Coastal Waverunners. XD After hitting Ctrl+R they went back to normal, but still.. lol

^^^^

What...? xd.png Holiday cooking?!

Anyway, so I was on draghatch, decided to click on some eggs, but ended up doing this...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by raykawolf